Community > Posts By > krupa

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 02:09 PM
At 6'2"....most people are short to me.

Secondly...You can't prove height on the internet so most guys who are 5'4....are 6'4"

Host a meet...then you know for sure...I have always been way taller than everyone at the 5 meets I have hit.

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 02:04 PM
I haven't actually read this thread...

But....what the hell man!

When are you guys gonna send me and Soufie for a weekend at the beach to celebrate how good this site is?

I will wax and put on my thongitard for good pix to promote Mingle...

Don't be idiots...look us up....hook us up.

:)

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 01:55 PM
Edited by krupa on Wed 09/25/13 01:55 PM
Take the clue girl....If you are gonna throw out something as random as "talk to me" with a cute picture of some pixie punk girl ....expect lots of replies from dudes who speak English as good as my dog.

If you want any luck here...You gotta actually talk and join conversations....let people know you....what you do and don't like...

If you can't do that...expect a crapload of middle eastern,African and Asian horn dogs who couldn't place an order at a McDonald's drive thru to come knocking.

Don't blame them...You are a good looking white girl...I would hit on you .

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:31 AM
Edited by krupa on Wed 09/25/13 10:35 AM
A sharp dressed man is to ladies...what lingere is to men.

Just my experience ....

Anyhoo ....jeans and tees are fine for camping or slobbing around the house...going out and about...I prefer to dress to the 9's.

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:03 AM
Sorry Crystal...life is rarely fair.

I ain't every guy...for me,my reasoning is legitimate.

But,worry naught madamoiselle...there is always someone out there...just be you and keep the faith little mama.

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:58 AM
Edited by krupa on Wed 09/25/13 08:00 AM
I will be completely honest here...

THE reason I didn't bother with women my own age IS menopause....seriously.

On a good day...it's tricky to deal with women as it is...You throw menopause into the equation and its like being locked in a dark closet with no light and a freaked out bobcat. The best you can hope for is to make it out alive.

I also had no interest in younger women....Sure,they are fun to look at...But, they got no idea what they want and it's like getting a puppy you gotta train not to pee on the floor.

I prefer my gal....she is experienced in real life, she knows what she does and does not want, she is level headed and ain't roller coastering on biochemical induced mood swings. Her love and smile is consistent. She is my anchor and her maturity makes me be more realistic and practical.

I ain't answering for all the guys....just me.

There you have it.

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:32 AM

It comes down to this. If your white friends and family tell you you are not racist and you have no other opinions to go on, you might be.

....then again....you might not be.....

Jesus!

I just read this thread ....someone here is freaking obsessed with racism and is really racist against white people....

Good luck finding your mate.

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:16 AM
This just strengthens my personal beliefs ...

If you want to maintain friendships and love...never bring politics or religions into the equation.....they can only screw up a perfectly good situation.

It is a subject that is always 100%....my way or the highway.

If two people watch different Tv shows or listen to different music.....no big deal.

But politics and religion allow absolutely no middle ground.

Ideology and belief kill nations, societies and millions of people......they will kill love just as dead with the other side always being wrong.

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:03 AM
......but....

I thought you were looking for fun?

Amusement parks are fun.

Monkey's riding dogs are fun.

Mature ladies want us to be mature and responsible ....which ain't that much fun.

Just saying .......

krupa's photo
Wed 09/25/13 06:58 AM
Ain't we all sister?

If i May make a small suggestion ...this place has a lot of good people....

Try making friends in general .....I am sure there will be some lesbians among them.

We don't go to a buffet for just a salad...we go so we can see what all the world is offering us.

Best of luck girl!

krupa's photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:01 AM
Edited by krupa on Tue 09/24/13 08:07 AM
Does this mean I should wax myself too?

.....pass....

Why does this remind me of dudes from Nigeria using pictures of Brad Pitt and just expecting everyone to go with it?

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:15 PM
Prove to who?

Proving to other people is an unending waste of time.

Proving to yourself means you got no faith in yourself.

Neither is good.

Live the life you want..That should be good enough....anyone else who says otherwise is more than welcome to go outside and play a game of "hide and go f#+k yourself".

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:03 PM

Great guy, Krupa, Great guy. Keep it focused guy. Give some good advice for guys. FAST!

Don't do your woman wrong.

If Mama ain't happy...ain't no one happy.

It's biblical.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:59 PM

laugh laugh laugh
But that would not be good, would it Krupa?
Be good, do good and you can't go wrong, at least within yourself and that's what matters.

True....But pitching them headfirst down a well can be pretty satisfying...You can't deny it.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:55 PM

We are all searching in this proverbial pool of potential connections that could lead to brand new adventures like a voyage to the point of love and family. Why do we all seem to either settle or pick apart our own chances? And do we really have the time to ponder?

Because Hapenis is hard to find?

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:12 PM

I think that is Obama's plan

Well...that was a stupid amount of time that I had to hold down the backspace button on a kindle to get to a quote...

"I think "...

If half of you people bothered to run for office half as much as you B!|¢h about our current government ...all of our problems would be solved.

"We like to debate without your negative critisisms"....

I have heard it before....you say "debate "...I say running your penis holes with no Intention of making a better life for anyone

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:58 PM
Edited by krupa on Sun 09/22/13 07:59 PM
Define "chyron "

Cause I think you guys are just making up crap to get the other retards angry....

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:54 PM

It's ****ed up how people treat you. They run to you when they need some comfort then when they're fine, it's back to ignoring you.drool

I don't get it..

"How people treat you"...

Why would it make a difference how people treat you?

People are pretty screwed up.

There is nothing you can do about how people treat you.

You can be good or bad..THAT is what you got control of...

Someone treats you bad....be good.

Someone treats you good...be good.

If that is too complex...just throw em down an old abandoned well and shoot them.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:41 PM

Yet, I gotta say it all the time.

If I was just saying it to children...it would be understandable (under 35)

But, even grown @$$ed adults seem at a loss at the concept of "earn your way...earn your love".

Sadly that is so true. Some cannot see the forrest for the trees. Seems that very few people are interested in working for what they really want in life--especially love.

Ain't nothing sad about it.

Some people are lazy and expect happiness to be handed to them on a silver platter....

I love when they are dissappointed and suicidal ....

That is when I know I am right and thier lazy @$$es are wrong.

Let the ones who never had the guts to work for what they want fail....let them fail bad.

It makes success sweeter for those who ain't putting a gun barrel in their mouth.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:30 PM
Unless you are looking at the JK Rowling thing....popularity /cash whore.....which is fine....

We all like popularity and buttloads of cash

The down side...is writing what others want...a litterary whore.

I prefer more obscure stuff that is written from the soul...instead of what the money people think will sell.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25