Community > Posts By > krupa

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:26 PM
My girl accepted my dog.

I accepted her cats.

Me and my girl are lesbians....I am the lesbian with the long boney clitoris and a pair of balls...she is the lesbian who loves me.

....ok...we ain't lesbians...but...if dog people and cat people can find love...there is hope for us all.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:20 PM
You are killing your chances with lists...

The world offers everything....but you want this and don't want that....

This ain't a restaurant ...you don't pick from a menu and tell ladies what you will and wont have.

You will get nothing.

Tell them what you bring to the table.

What do you offer for a relationship?

Give the women something...then you have a fair shot.

They ain't looking...you are.

Be the man they want.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:00 PM
Edited by krupa on Fri 09/20/13 03:12 PM

correct me if iam wrong

Easy enough...you are wrong.

Sorry...let me say this in terms you will understand ...Ur rong.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:44 PM
It is a simple pleasantry.

It is informal and about as inoffensive as a greeting can get.

Being southern I use terms like "babydoll, darling, sweety, sugar, honey, pretty mama "...and a whole list of others.

It don't actually mean I think a woman is sweet or pretty...it means I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. It is up to the woman to prove if she is cool or just a repressed and uptight b!t$#.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:35 PM
First off...only a man would say something like this. A man who wants to do any women he wants with no price to pay.

Secondly...in America ...women cut off your penis with a knife while you sleep and throw it out the window of the car as they are driving away.

Being African...I just assume you got no concept of women driving away in their own car...with your chopped off penis in their hand.

3rd...I am from Texas where women will shoot you with a gun for cheating....and they should.

From what I see here...you are a young African fellow (who has very limited English) ...who is going to try to get many women and don't want to have to actually be a man...just a young boy.

Good luck.

If you told that to my sister....she would shoot you and not feel bad about it.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 06:43 AM
Life is what you make it.

I spent too many younger days being a grinch...

Now I focus on the positives.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:07 PM

Keep trying girl.

If they are too big you will have problems ...just do a size reduction.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:02 PM
The problem is this....being a gentleman with manners, courtesy and respect will land you in the "friend zone "with a quickness.

A guy has GOT to be a little bad to get a fair shot at panty diving.

What most guys can't figure out is when to be dirty and when to be smoothe.

As far a women wanting gentlemen ....no they don't. They like bad boys who treat them like ladies.

Its the same for guys...we want fun/bad and goodness in equal measures.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/19/13 12:17 PM
It is the equivalent of the kid behind you in English class pulling your pigtails or shooting spitballs at you.

It is a lame and completely ineffective way to express interest....yet....it is away to express interest.

I am hoping for the atomic wedgie nudge.

Nothing else means "I like you " quite like having your underwear yanked so far up your crack that you can taste it.

Let's make it happen people!

krupa's photo
Thu 09/19/13 10:47 AM
Let's see....a bunch of swarthy, hairy, unwashed guys packed nut to butt for months at a time on a small boat....drinking heavily, picking fights and raping whatever is available.

I think they would blend right in.

They just gotta speak the language ....

"Luukin fore womans tu maree me "

"Why does no one reply to my emails? "

"All women are special "

Sure....they may not like that scrawny pencil necks can compete as equals for the love wooings of the ladies ....but too bad.

They would have to adapt or Ragnar and Olaf would have to go back to fighting over the affections of their love goat...Brunhilde.

krupa's photo
Wed 09/18/13 04:42 PM
I would freak the hell out. Tell everyone I love em. Then spend the rest of my life with my girl and our kids.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:40 PM

This is easy...do you like funky groin hair in your mouth? Or....do you like no hair in your mouth?

I will just assume that the ones who like Au Naturalness...are too busy picking pubes and lice out of their mouthes to answer.
'

Hahahaha rofl rofl but there are people out there who like a hairy bush n don't mind hair in there mouth laugh rofl

In America ....we call those people...nasty freaks.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:36 PM
You idiots....I am a lefty...left handed..I am a liberal ...I believe that any idiot who don't like my guns should really feal the liberty to stay away .

You pansies who wanna blame whatever angle of democracy or republic need to just shut the hell up...hold your guns and be grateful you can still do it.

***** and whine all you want for the drama.....this is no cheesy soap opera...

You actually got the right to have a gun.

Enjoy that right.

Stop whining like a little girl with an owwie.

Obama ain't coming to take your gun...just like every guy before.

You got guns and it is legal...stop whining like unarmed pu$$$$1es.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:21 PM
This is easy...do you like funky groin hair in your mouth? Or....do you like no hair in your mouth?

I will just assume that the ones who like Au Naturalness...are too busy picking pubes and lice out of their mouthes to answer.
'

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 03:50 PM

For me, "volume" preference is a mixed bag...bigsmile ...I've made love with men who were so loud it seemed fake and was a huge turnoffill and I have made love with the strong silent typesmitten ... I can go both ways depending mostly on what I am feeling emotionally at the time...Sometimes I am quiet, sometimes I am vocal, sometimes I cry during and after orgasm....I also think if either person feels a need to ask if it was good, something isn't right....smokin

People who scream very loud are very fake...but excites some..for me it just turns me off if i think hes dramatising lol

Try faking an orgasm with no sound....it wont work.

Does too!!:angry: ...Just takes a bit more creativity...:wink:

No it don't.

Be angry all you want...ManO is faking it.

:)

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 03:47 PM
I got no idea what "snober" means.

Are you trying to say snobby or slobbery or sober...?
it makes a difference.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 02:12 PM
Quoting my quote wont work here...

You actually need to proclaim undying love...move your parents in and confiscate his paycheck if this is gonna work.

Yapping about it on mingle will get you nowhere.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 02:07 PM
Soufiehere...

Then I would dive back in for our kids..pinky, plumply, eddy, Freddy and chatka.

Other than that....nothing else matters.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 02:03 PM

Hii i was touched abt wat u wrote.. Can i know u more??

Ok

krupa's photo
Tue 09/17/13 02:01 PM
Don't blame me...my breath don't smell like penis or strange tuna.

I was just giving a reference that people would understand.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25