Community > Posts By > krupa

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:20 PM
You are lucky...if your dream is writing...just write.

Fortunately...thanks to the Internet...writing in actual proper English is no longer part of the equation...more importantly ..most people on the Internet wouldn't know good English if it bit them on the butt.

So...write what you want little sister...it will hit or miss...but, at least you wont have to put up with the crap us old people dealt with.

If you love writing...then write.

Screw everyone else's opinions....

That is the downside to litterary genious...no one knows you are great till you are dead.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:08 PM
Well...he really likes penis...he knows all the good moisturizers. He can recite all the dialogue from "Will & Grace "..his house is very well decorated and his dog has a small pink chiffon sweater...and he loves white wine........

Oh crap...

Did you say "great guy "or "gay guy "?

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:59 PM
Edited by krupa on Sun 09/22/13 07:00 PM

Oh I highly doubt a super model would be on a dating site and I also believe that security would keep you from asking those questions in person. LOL

Apparently not...I am pretty hawt...but at least I am humble about the hugeness of my greatness.

Secondly...ManO saying "I am pretty easy"...is like me claiming to be humble..

The guy is a total slut.

Go report that to the mods with a smile on your face.....you slut.

:)

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:47 PM
Edited by krupa on Sun 09/22/13 06:51 PM
You are in a good place brother.

This is as safe as it gets....except for that ankle biting Rat Terrier....don't turn your back when food is around....I know...I have had one...

The way to do this thing is to take your time bro...

Just give your opinions here and there on the forum subjects...let the chips fall.

If you are a good guy..you will have to beat the ladies away with a stick...probably the guys from India and Africa who don't speak English very well too.

Just be patient...be yourself my good man...this place offers up a lot of good women who just need a good man.

Unfortunately ...I already bagged my limit...so I leave it to you to show the next one what a good man can be.

Try not to break too many hearts.

But...more importantly ...just be a good man.

I would wish you luck...but luck got nothing to do with it.

Time to storm the fox holes brother...I got your back.

I ain't a marine...but I served the same people you served.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:22 PM
Yet, I gotta say it all the time.

If I was just saying it to children...it would be understandable (under 35)

But, even grown @$$ed adults seem at a loss at the concept of "earn your way...earn your love".

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:15 PM
Wade through the forums and get your freak on girl.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:13 PM
Ohhhhhhh...you look like an "Amy "...and a "Flossy "...and a "Baker "...

Ok...

Moving on...

Let's see...blue/brown eyes with black/brown /blonde hair...

That is every guy on the planet...except for red haired Irishmen.

Damned racist.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:04 PM
This is easy...

Get a job.

Give a lot of love.

Pay your bills.

Love your lover.

If you ain't doing all of the above....no one needs you.

If I want a lover who ain't contributing...I got my dog.

If I don't pitch in on necessities ...my woman can get love from her cats.

Work hard...give love...this ain't hard.

Just remember ...if you don't wanna work hard...or if you don't want to make love...someone else will.

Don't act stunned or suprized when you say..."I tried half as much as I could and I got dumped "

If you don't give everything ...you deserve nothing.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 05:52 PM
If you dig odd...you are in the right place.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 05:48 PM
Hey there...

My father ran a KyokushinKia dojo for 26 years.

My first steps were literally in karate class.

I took it from 6 months old till I joined the military at 17...then I got into freestyle and lots of ground work...plus Muy Thai...Boxing and lame and totally inefficient American kickboxing.

I think my favorite form of martial art was when me and some friends from Texas would get drunk...suit up...and do rapier fencing....that was a blast.

But...no matter the style or school....if you love it...do it.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 05:30 PM
Thanks Crystal!

I just think that my good mingletards need to know that there is hope for us all.

I ain't special....I mingle...I rolled the dice...I took a chance.

I know very well all of us have been through the wringer and none of us want to hurt anymore.

The thing is...being safe...is safe...but really limits the opportunities that are around us everyday.

Chances are scary....like fear of the unknown.

The long and short of it....if you don't take a chance...don't expect to get lucky.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 10:10 AM
Fed the pets...took the dog for a walk on the beach just before the rain set in. Kissed my woman and we just put a ham in the oven.

Looking forward to a rainy day off.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:55 AM

WOW! You are one lucky guy!! krupa

My life is nothing but hurtles. They make me stronger but I really do get tired of starting over after a failed relationship. My last relationship, I packed my stuff and started over with her and got married. But deep down inside of her she was still the bar fly and stripper mentality type which is a bad mix.

I wish you the best of luck! Also Thanks for sharing!

We all go through unending crap my man...everyone does.

But it does end...it seems like nothing will change...but it can if you can keep an open mind and put the past behind.

It ain't easy ...it can be done.

Just remember you cant change the past...you can take a chance to get some happiness in the future.

The only one who controls your fate is you.

Take your chances.

Ya got one life....MAKE it a good one!

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:00 AM
Yep....this site works...I am proof.

The thing is....it is exactly like real life...it takes a lot of work and patience.

Best of luck guys and dolls.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:47 AM
Be quiet you idiots!

Let the man talk!

I need to know where to send my nakie pix to....especially the super close up of the parts that look like chicken skin.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:42 AM
I did it last year and have never regretted it!

I mingled here and found a wonderful woman....took a shot and flew out to meet her. She was everything I dreamed and more.

I thought about it and decided to go for it. Kissed my family goodbye...partied with my friends one last time...loaded up my dog,my clothes,my car and my bank account....and drove for 5 days to the beach in Oregon.

I was young enough to do it...But,old enough not to be stupid about it.

Easily found a good job upon arrival...the rest is history.

Now....I wake everyday to my beautiful loving woman....I walk my dog on the beach...I work with nice people in a slow paced and relaxed beach town.

Change can be good if you let it.

I regret nothing.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:10 PM

Obviously...you ain't from Texas.

Why shoot someone?....cause they got it comming.

Jail?....don't get caught.

wow i think u people are just evil thank god iam nt from their

bt let me ask wat happen wen u get caught

They put you in prison....feed you...give you medical attention...train you for jobs and teach you how to write proper english.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:04 PM
Edited by krupa on Fri 09/20/13 04:07 PM

wow i think u people are just evil thank god iam nt from their

bt let me ask wat happen wen u get caught

We don't get caught. That is the reason it is a good idea to not do something stupid like cheat on your lover and expect them to just sit back and watch.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:01 PM

Bulldog... obviously. But I also asked that if you were closed ,minded of the subject to please leave it alone. Obviously you didn't read the whole thing......

Hey now....Ese is my illegitimate love child....go easy on him. He looks just like me...only....swarthier.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:54 PM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25