Community > Posts By > krupa

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 09:24 AM

What irritates me is guys who think women should just throw themselves at them. No one is Gods gift to women. Its not even funny as a joke. It just reinforces the stereotypical man idea that has been created over the years, and makes men look like a neanderthals.

Sense of humour......grow one.

krupa's photo
Tue 10/01/13 09:18 AM
So....Motown downtown came out to hang out on the beach with me and Soufie...it is always nice to meet a fellow mingletard.

He is a cool and laid back fellow. We kicked it like gangsters and had a really nice time!

Anyway...he just split out to return to Motown...I hope you have a safe trip back to urbania and come back to visit or move here very soon.

Peace and Godspeed my good man.

Krupa and Soufie

:)

krupa's photo
Mon 09/30/13 11:25 PM
What turns me off is women who ain't throwing themselves at me....obviously,something's got to be wrong with them.

krupa's photo
Mon 09/30/13 06:36 AM
They are here brother....a lot of them!

I got one. Be patient and play your cards right...you can find one too.

krupa's photo
Sun 09/29/13 04:04 PM
Dating is supposed to be fun.

When we forget that...when everything is serious and no one bothers with fun....we may as well hook back up with our exes...remember how much fun they weren't?

There is a damned good reason we ain't with them....they were no damned fun.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/27/13 11:47 PM

its funny/crazy how comfortable people are on their phone with perfect strangers,,,

I work in roadside service,,,and one of the questions we ask is if the caller is in a safe location,,,, I daily get a response from someone that they aren't safe because they are 'white' ,,,,never thinking that they are speaking with a non white person,,,,

what is the most outrageous response you receive in your customer related job?

wait a minute...You are as white as Michael Jackson...what do you mean..."non white"

Secondly...what does it matter?

krupa's photo
Fri 09/27/13 11:41 PM
I live it...belief is for those who want something that they don't have.

Real love...is real.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/27/13 11:34 PM
You forgot to say... "ma'am"

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:43 PM
Try telling that to willow....

matters naught...we are just spinning our tires here and it is going nowhere fast. I am done with this thread.

Peace.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:35 PM

I've hated this thread since it started.
It is a bunch of bullshiiiit.
I could say so much...but I don't want to get banned.
:\
Krupa..made a good point..I treat people good.I treat people bad.
There is good and bad in every color..calling peeps white racist..is not cool.
If this was not my home..I'd say what I really think.
It's not unknown..I hate everybody.
#solitary confinement. cell.

I love ya though baby!

See that?....just treating good people good. (...and she don't even always agree with me!)

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:28 PM

I am as judgmental as they come.

It keeps the playing field level when people come in thinking they are gonna talk Schitt and no one is supposed to have the spine to oppose them.

Good for you for being honest about being judgmental. However, you're still being a hypocrite when attacking someone else for something you believe is judgmental. Good for her for having the spine to stand up and walk away from someone who isn't good for her, rather than being spineless and staying with him.

He dodged a bullet. I bet he is a happy dude.

Anyhoo...Mr. justme4....has a valid point.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:24 PM

Kupra that might not be a picture of my face but i sure know its my arm.
I have spoken to people on this site with pictures of faces which turned out to be someone else.
I know that a face peeks a persons interest but as you say on the internet are the faces you are seeing the real person you are talking to?
If i were a good liar i would have a picture of a model on my page saying thats me...
I dont have a problem showing a picture of my face but i sure find that there are people that are curious about an arm. and those people actually do get the oppertunity to see my face.
Who knows if that picture you have up is really you?

Go look at my profile...I am only allowed 18 pictures of me...If I had my way...I would have 800 pictures of me....I am arrogant that way.

Anyway...everyone lies...men,women,kids...chameleons (they ain't that colour)

It is just part of life.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:17 PM
I am as judgmental as they come.

It keeps the playing field level when people come in thinking they are gonna talk Schitt and no one is supposed to have the spine to oppose them.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:07 PM
Because I am smarter than them.

I let more crap slide.

I treat good people good.

I treat bad people bad.

And I don't pussyfoot around with dumbasses and pretend like I am gonna be politically correct just for the sake of sparing their feelings...I leave that to you guys.

You asked

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:02 PM
Exactly...spouting things like white people who are raised around white people are racist...

You are right.....not my kind of person.

On other sites...I would say judgmental idiot...

But since they don't allow that here...I will say...

Not my kind of person.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:57 PM
Is this thread about willow or Obama?

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:51 PM
She don't owe any of us anything....

Thank God!

Cause I wouldn't put up with that kind of all encompassing judgemental crap from anyone.

Let the next poor sucker who is that desperate for a date deal with that one....he got no shot unless he is Malcolm X.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:40 PM

It comes down to this. If your white friends and family tell you you are not racist and you have no other opinions to go on, you might be.

....then again....you might not be.....

Jesus!

I just read this thread ....someone here is freaking obsessed with racism and is really racist against white people....

Good luck finding your mate.

LOL that is like saying the Christian who doesn't agree with all that the bible says is anti Christian...

Most whites can't recognize white racism so they don't see it.

I have had the eye opening experiences that make me see more than a lot of whites.

It isn't their fault they were born with the proverbial white spoon in their mouths. They were born white in a white racist built and controlled country. So how could they possibly see what it is like to be unwhite in that environment? They really have to step out of their comfort zone to even kind of imagine what it could be like and even then they can't get the brunt of it.

I can't have someone who even accidentally is white racist around me because I have those who look like the president who love me dearly and I would rather kill than see them hurt.

It is gonna suck on the day you look in the mirror...realize you are white...then apply that "all whites are racist" crap ideology to yourself....

Then you will be the one saying "I ain't racist!!!!"

Just like us...But,according to your screwed up theory...believing you ain't racist...and being told you ain't racist ain't good enough...according to you...all white people are racist....

Now....go look in the mirror....

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:31 PM
Yeah...Moses and Jesus said the same thing.....still waiting.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:00 PM
Edited by krupa on Thu 09/26/13 06:12 PM
At least that makes one of us.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25