Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:46 PM

Anyone have any ideas of how to move on with someone else when your heart is stuck on someone else? I know I should get over it, but how?

you will move on when your heart gets unstuck..much like stepping on crap, the crap is stuck to your shoes, eventually, as you continue to walk..take steps, the crap will wear off...the smell however will linger...it will take longer for that to wear off...there will however be a stain, and that will forever remain..no amount of water/alchohol will get rid of that

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:50 PM
first impression - sarcasm - mask is my first impression...

hiding behind thick glasses, goatee, black/white picture (absence of color/variation).. who is the man behind this mask..

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 03/02/10 08:41 PM
Edited by Roco on Tue 03/02/10 08:47 PM

MY NICE GUY APPLICATION: To Chrissy.To begin I'm gentle and caring, a lover not a fighter, a good listener, will do anything for a friend, and when it comes to that time in a relationship I'll give you an everlasting pleasure that only a nice guy can give you.

Ghost, that is very nice. I have to be honest. This thread was started as a joke. The fact that it's reached nine pages makes it even funnier. I hope you have a great time playing in the forums. I'm not in the market for a nice guy or otherwise. I'm very busy finding myself though. LOL

Again, have fun and enjoy this thread.

wow...someone sharing something real..only to be told this was all a joke..viscous..case in point of nice guys finishing last...in fact...not evening finishing at all..cause they are not even in the race..

Rocco, if you actually read the thread from the beginning, I state very clearly it was a homage to another thread about nice guys. I only re-stated it to make sure he understood. I thought I was being considerate. So are you now saying that nice guys can't ready therefore finish last or are not in the race. Because that's discrimination.

smoke and mirrors, lies and deceit...get the f*c out the kitchen if you can't stand the heat...like i said, all is fair in love & war and those that aren't privy to this will get disemboweled..dog eat dog, and yes, nice guys are not even in the race..the poor lad that responded, do you think he is in the race to win your affection...hell no, why - cause this is all a joke to you, for him, I strongly suspect it was not; therefore, he is not even in the race...need I make the dots closer so that you can make the connection.

Roko

Roco's photo
Tue 03/02/10 12:20 PM
everything is fair in love and war...i never really understood that expression until i signed onto this site...its a dog eat dog world out there..and in here...and only the strongest..or most adaptable will survive..all else will get eviscerated..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 10:07 PM
i got struck by lightning..and i can see through people, both in person and online via electrical impulses on the keyboard..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 10:00 PM
I knew you were in a weakened condition.

I had an umbrella in my briefcase, but I didn't use it as we walked to your house in the thunderstorm.

You caught Pneumonia, and I nursed you back to health...and then we..

To this day, you still think of me as an angel..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 05:55 PM

You are right Roco-

It is not the vice you choose- it is the void that needs filling by what ever measure you choose to do it by...that place inside you that is lacking and dark and lonely that needs to be quenched (drowned is a more accurate word) because it is never quenched.

Once within your borders it steals ,kills and destroys with no remorse- I grew up in it and it took me a long time to learn I didnt have to choose that as an adult...

It is a painful existance...no matter what "name" it goes by.

If you are free from it it is my prayer you remain free- if your not free yet, know YOU CAN BE- I am proof of that...
Hugs to all
GEL

Very insightful. The appetite is indeed insatiable..long term that is. Cure - yes, i suppose every poison has an antedote, but as you so eloquently put it, it is an adult choice...and some may not want the cure.

Roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 05:47 PM
they are not even in the race at all...see the other post about nice guys thread page #9

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 05:41 PM

MY NICE GUY APPLICATION: To Chrissy.To begin I'm gentle and caring, a lover not a fighter, a good listener, will do anything for a friend, and when it comes to that time in a relationship I'll give you an everlasting pleasure that only a nice guy can give you.

Ghost, that is very nice. I have to be honest. This thread was started as a joke. The fact that it's reached nine pages makes it even funnier. I hope you have a great time playing in the forums. I'm not in the market for a nice guy or otherwise. I'm very busy finding myself though. LOL

Again, have fun and enjoy this thread.

wow...someone sharing something real..only to be told this was all a joke..viscous..case in point of nice guys finishing last...in fact...not evening finishing at all..cause they are not even in the race..

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 05:34 PM
kudos to you for having 3 jobs...may want to interject that you'll have/make time for the right guy

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 05:24 PM
some 18 year olds are more mature than 25 year olds...its the experience in the life, not the chronology of it that determines maturity level..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 05:20 PM
..can the name really be claimed posting a thread such as this..

perhaps pebble would be more suitable..or pp for short..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 02:57 PM
it is not limited to drugs and alcohol...the name of the previous poems title could just have well been, hi, my name is Sex...or Gambling...Thrill Seeker...Business owner..everyone has their vice..or master

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 02:02 PM
tastly - yes, very palatable, easy to devour..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 01:56 PM
you know...people are like 9 layer dips...you have to peel away at the layers to get to the core...but in most cases, at the core, they are just dips..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 01:45 PM
i think there are some cool Indians and then there are some not so cool Indians...I further think that you appear to be a strong Indian and I wouldn't want to tassle with you

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 10:10 AM
there are much more cons then benefits...major con - it gives false hope to those that would ordinarily have no hope..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 09:32 AM
just wanted to eat the donut....everyone should at least get 1 reply

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 09:24 AM
I read the whole thing, both short version and long version. I really liked this part:

"Gee, thanks Mom. But why should my death be any different than my life?"

Its clear that your an exceptional writer. As far as dating advice -- I don't know, I wish I had some to offer, but I don't.

Best Wishes,

Roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 09:05 AM
Perhaps a brief - a synopsis of highlights at the beginning so busy people who don't have time to read the whole thing can at least read that and get an idea of you.

Roko

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25