Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:55 AM
i like the 4th picture

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:52 AM

is this a spot to just get attention ???? well if not rate away , It doesn't effect me either way. have fun with it.drinker drinker

Ummm You have a small head with a big shnazz!

LOL jk I chose to have fun with it.drinker cheers

oh man...to add...probably cause he's cheap and air is free ha ha..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:36 AM
to the pursuit of happiness

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:28 AM

I use sunbeds so, ya know call me an umpa lumpa all you awant!!
winking
I'm on this cause I had a really bad break-up and I'm just looking for well someone new. A bit of fun smile2

your inbox is goint to explode, and you will probably receive a few marriage proposals..unfortunately, you will have to waste your time filtering through everything

recommendation; put some ugly pictures of yourself to temper the response...although this may be a difficult task since your SO GORGEOUS!!!

Roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 10:28 PM

this is a funny post, only because i was thinking about the same thing today.

there is one hairdresser and i swear is in on total autopilot, there is no mixing it up, same questions, have to be answered the same way, or it triggers a reaction where she just starts talking a bout something else, completely off the wall....needles to say, she doesn't do my hair nor do i get passed hello LOL

there more zombies like with whom i have to deal with, and it does take extra brain power to communicate...which keeps my wheels sniping and well greased

edited for total lack of spelling and grammar

yes -- extra brainpower..we have to be one step ahead of the zombies...otherwise, we will downward norm and become one of them..then we will all be zombies...

Roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 10:21 PM
Edited by Roco on Sun 02/28/10 10:23 PM

I want to be a zombie much of the time because I find reality a little too painful. And sometimes I don't want to interact with the rest of humanity because they suck....almost literally....the energy suckers...the joy suckers...and the people who just plain suck cuz they're mean. So, yeah, I'm a zombie whenever I can zone out in public.

people can be horribly mean...many people are even unaware of it..i see it all the time, in public, I am in a position where I can view public behavior...there are comments/stares/gestures/..all that people think go unnoticed, but i notice --- disclaimer -- kids are okay, they can't help it...but adults..they ought to have at least some level of civility

roko

p.s. -- there are sometimes kind behavior too that i witness..

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:57 PM
best one, each night/day

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:55 PM
none

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:34 PM
some people live their entire lives that way...not just one day

does that make you feel better = )

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:03 PM
oh boy..this was a real long time ago..i don't have recipes

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:03 PM

Just wondering if anyone around here is Vegan. Me and my family are statring this new adventure.

I am 100% vegetarian and mostly vegan..ha

if your 100%, that doesn't leave room for the other...joking, right

roko

p.s. -- perhaps it should be stated i'm 50% vegetarian and 100% vegan..by count of letters

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:00 PM

Just wondering if anyone around here is Vegan. Me and my family are statring this new adventure.

i was for a time being, great way to lose weight, if one is so interested in doing that for that reason

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 08:27 PM
I have a hunch that you will find what you are looking for, even though you are not too sure what you are looking for. You sound like a real person without any false pretenses, especially after stating you work at Burger King as a cashier.

Best Wishes,

Roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 08:06 PM
Edited by Roco on Sun 02/28/10 08:10 PM

there is this one co-worker in particular, it's like clockwork, there is always a 5 second delay before he responds to your question regardless of the content of the question and the context of the situation....co-workers are used to it, customers sometimes think hes dumb, and yet other customers are rather intimidated..in any event, its wierd, most of the time

roko
Its HIS thought process,,that for his reasons,,he has trained his voiced answer's to first reason it through,,more than we do them,
THEN speak his thoughts,,,wink,sort of a mental studderif ya want,,lol
MANY have very ODD characteristic faults, to communicating with others.
A clearing of their throats in every third sentence, a constant word used in every sentence, little flips of their heads to draw attenions away from what their saying, sometimes..silly fake smailes that just STAY through all their conversations,,many carry a hard-core type lack of attention when spoken to,then answer with a one or two word only come-back..then you have the ones who HAVE TO speak for the whole ROOM to also here their entire conversations,,,and many more,,,,its just peoples ways and how they have adopted talking and thinking together,,,wink

hey, i appreciate the analysis..thanks...to add, sometimes i mess around and also have an elongated wait before i respond.to him that is..its like we're have a staring contest to see who blinks first..most of the time he wins..

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:05 PM

All humans are mentally ill....quite mad actually..

some just have a label attached to theirs.

Knowing that we are all quite mad, it is a no brainer that I am tolerant of it.

surprised

i think most people have some type of mental disorder in one form/shape or another, just some are better at controlling it then others...

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:37 PM
there is this one co-worker in particular, it's like clockwork, there is always a 5 second delay before he responds to your question regardless of the content of the question and the context of the situation....co-workers are used to it, customers sometimes think hes dumb, and yet other customers are rather intimidated..in any event, its wierd, most of the time

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:33 PM

If it family or friends,,I'd say maybe its an old issue that maybe they don't want to re-hash?
If its a stranger,,,then your maybe not catching their almost full attentions,,,wink,lol
Most are INTO whatever their doing and OUR like zombies,,laugh

good points

to add...co-workers, the zombiness level increases with hiearchy..

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:18 PM
strangers...acquaintances..friends...and even family....its like talking to zombies...many have filters on to such high degrees that its difficult to discern real from unreal...from dead to undead, on occasion, true self is revealed via jokes, slights, criticisms (both constructive and not) and most importantly, body language...

i see dead people, they are zombies, and they walk among us.

Roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/28/10 04:28 PM

I find, the older I get, the less I really know. Reality isn't always as I interpret it.

Used to have all the answers. I just couldn't get them dam women to stay inside my perimeters.

I dare some guy to tell a gal,"This relationship isn't a democracy!"

it isn't a democracy, its a meritocracy, but usually and unfortunately, with time, most of the merit gets uncredited to the disadvantage of the 'gal'- hence ending in divorce, or worse yet, staying with the guy but mentally divorced.

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 02/27/10 11:12 PM
money to get power to get women, then

women takes money and lose power and women, then

women spends money, never has power, and seeks women, then

man regains money, power, and becomes smart as women, and

maintains just mONEypowerWOMAN

Roko

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25