Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:40 PM
location....space, how much products get pulled, how much each merchandise is making, pressure from suppliers, pressure from management....ect...

It either got moved to a better or worse location depending on the above.....if it got moved away from the main aisle..probably your shampoo aint selling well

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:49 PM
the scent of hairspray and bubble gum

Roco's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:33 PM
yes, if your phone has that app...also, newer phones such as android allows you to tether it to your laptop for wireless internet..even though the brainless sprint folks will tell you otherwise..in all fairness, some phones weren't designed for it, or certain codes were taken out....but there are 3rd party apps that can allow for it...if your smart enough to figure it out

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:34 PM
i'm roko, and i was born yesterday

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:32 PM
sounds great...won't hate...

but really, most of us won't ever...ever transform...why- cause the risks are too great

most of us will just continue

roko

13- i am neither wise, nor powerful, so i suppose i can't bestow blessing on anyone..i guess i'll just bestow it to myself so i can become wise and powerful

Roco's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:27 PM
sounds great...won't hate...

but really, most of us won't ever...ever transform...why- cause the risks are too great

most of us will just continue

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:47 PM

a.what is your nature?

i have a friend...his nature is bad...he is friendly sometimes...but his base behavior is bad...

i have another friend...his nature is broke...he is always broke...smart/witty , intelligent guy.....always has great ideas...but for some reason...he's always money-less....

i have another friend....never on time....

most of my friends at some point tried to make adjustments...most haven't succeeded ...i suppose its because its their nature...

roko

My nature is chameleon, I change to blend with my enviroment. I can also be a bit elusive. Though, I do allow people to know me and get close, that's a privelge they must earn. It's my nature.

in a word - opaque...the opposite of transparent...' bit elusive at times'

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:42 PM

Don't give a sh#t Sometimes fun, money means nothing as long as we have enough to satisfy both our needs, I drive a beater and I'm happy with that as long as I have a (pretty) good idea it'll make it at least halfway across America. I take lemons and make lemonade then add tequila and appreciate our times about....

I'm not a Tequila drinker so when life hands me these lemons I tend to throw them at someone then go have a cold beer....drinks

take the lemon and make lemonade, or make spiked lemonade with tequila, or throw away the lemon and get a beer, or make no changes and keep the lemon and be content with that....analogous to the choices in life...where we choose the course of action that best suits our 'nature'

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:34 PM

Well I am sweet, honest, caring. I am always looking after those I care about, even if they do not deserve it. Some will say I am way too nice for my own good.

..there was something I read in a bubble gum wrapper when i was a kid, goes something like this - ' ...as the two boys were leaving, the grandmother ran out the door to hand the grandson's friend some cookies she baked, along with some kind words....the friend said..wow-- I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I must of done something really good....the grandson then replied --- you know, its nothing that you've done, you really didn't do anything...it wasn't because you were nice, it was because she is nice...'

"always looking after those I care about, even if they do not deserve it" --- why - cause its in your nature to do so...

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:17 PM
thanks for everyone's posts/comments...i'm calling it a night.

goodnite

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:16 PM

I'm a filipina:banana: :banana: :banana:

i had a good friend tell me once that we are all filipino's on the inside wanting to come out...and he wasn't filipino by the way...

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:08 PM
you know...people say things via jokes, laughter, smiles..ect to say what they otherwise wouldn't ordinarily say...and really, making those comments in guise of humor ...they usually mean it

so, based on comments...i would say...that you are an A.###...nothing right/wrong...just its the nature

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:59 PM

Are you talking about me I think I fit all three....:angel:

bad/broke/and never on time...

well, which one is weighted more....

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:56 PM

I'm an a$$hole.

are you really....

1. not show up on a date with me
2. show up on a date then leave
3. show up on a date with and tell me I'm way too ugly and that I'll have better luck at another site such as rejectedmingles.com....then leave..

witch one would you do...

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:46 PM
a.what is your nature?

i have a friend...his nature is bad...he is friendly sometimes...but his base behavior is bad...

i have another friend...his nature is broke...he is always broke...smart/witty , intelligent guy.....always has great ideas...but for some reason...he's always money-less....

i have another friend....never on time....

most of my friends at some point tried to make adjustments...most haven't succeeded ...i suppose its because its their nature...

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:36 PM
seeds/roots/leaves...whatever helps us get through the day.....and someone commented on sleepy, and yes, there are seeds for that too...i know of someone whose selling those sleepy seeds left & right...backlash of energy drinks..

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:33 PM
watched the first 22 seconds of the video...know already where its going, and where the road ends...

yes, i've had those thoughts....and i know the ones..but some of those thoughts are too hurtful, so i try not to remember..

instead, i try to create new thoughts...new memories....happy ones..happy moments...like now = )

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:51 PM
daily grind

much as in life, theres the beginning (exciting), middle (grinding), and end (liberating)...

you are in the middle, and it may last a long, long time

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:41 PM
it is going on, in , around, and everywhere you can imagine it to be going....but soon, it will be going..going..going...GONE

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:39 PM
picnics

don't remember the last time i went to one of those, brings back delightful memories though

you will find your whole experience here a picnic

roko

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25