Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Sat 01/23/10 10:28 PM
Why do you think people ask this question?

..she is seeking a connection..

What would you like to hear after you ask your partner

...if she was special -- gods envy us..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 01/23/10 06:32 PM
once a quarter..mostly done for practical, not aesthetic purposes

Roco's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:40 PM
yes, absolutely, i earned a degree in something and now am going into something completely different from it..i think many people are doing this now...i.e. adaptability, plasticity, improvise-ability..

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 01/17/10 06:59 PM

nope

ever told a cop to F off?

yes, quite often...cop just so happens to be a real good friend of mine..

ever hit a parked car and not leave a note

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 01/17/10 06:57 PM

Yes.

Ever commit a felony?

never, but real close one time

ever not pay a tip at a resteraunt?

Roco's photo
Sun 01/17/10 06:45 PM

all the time

ever not wear underwear?

on occasion

ever slap/hit anyone in the face

Roco's photo
Sun 01/17/10 06:39 PM
i took revenge on someone once...in high school...can't say exactly what i did..but i was there to see his reaction from beginning to end...can't lie, it felt real good, so good in fact that the coach asked me why the hell i was in such a good mood..

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 01/17/10 06:29 PM
the experience of doing the bad transforms...sometime it can not be undone and one can not revert back to good,

for example, a once law abiding citizen having to do illegal activity to survive..one time, perhaps he can revert...oftentimes however the power is so seductive that he keeps on doing it..in this case, he can not revert

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 01/15/10 08:57 PM
i would give up everything..and one time i did

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 01/15/10 08:47 PM
if he does something that both of you agreed shouldn't be done, he will continue to do those things..and you will continue to suffer

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 01/15/10 08:34 PM
its been so long, don't remember...unless you count tears from cutting onions...probably doesn't fit since the chemicals are different..i.e. emotional tears vs. just water

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:35 PM
human nature...zero sum game thinking..perception one group will survive when a dissimilar group fails..

-- very few people can transcend this,

Roco's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:05 PM
sweeti, i agree, breaking up other than face to face is immature..have to admit i was one of those guys too...long time ago though...usually though i would be more courteous to the ones i really had something with...

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:43 PM
the strategy hasn't changed...not one bit...just the landscape/platform has

Roco's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:17 PM
' when the sun rises, the antelope runs...so does the lion, jaguar, and spring buck...no matter what degree you earned or what your pursuit in life is..one thing is for certain, when the sun rises, you better start running..' -- master of ceremonies at graduation

' run, run, as fast as you can, i'm the ginger bread man' -- my little niece

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:04 PM
main character flaw -- can be very, very cold to people..its improving now though...mostly by managing and trying to prevent those types of situations from developing...nipping it at the bud so to speak...gets easier to do with age i discovered...i suppose maturity helps

Roco's photo
Wed 01/13/10 09:01 PM

I lived my life full of things that i should be proud of but no matter what i do i dont feel happy. It feels like nothing is ever enough and iam always confused in what i want! no one really understands me but the worst thing is that i dont even understand myself!!!!frustrated

The feeling is a byproduct of capitalism; however, i'd rather feel this way than not, otherwise, i'd be a happy camper running around naked somewhere in the amazon rainforest or a religous/political zealot proselytizing their ideologies.

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:45 PM
cracked the coconut..

lets hope one day she doesn't crack yours..

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:37 PM

to be a woman on here searching for someone to go out and have fun with (nothing serious) and find a man who doesnt just want SEX?!?!

brokenheart

My straight answer to u is yes.. its possible. If the man is actually Gay.

More in depth explaination:

searching someone to go out and have fun with (nothing serious) and

Lets analyze this a bit.. shall we?

There is 3 points in this phrase which leads to emotional feelings with final destination*...sex

1... Go out...

When a woman go out with man who just met recently, ofc doesnt mean will have sex that night or even in the near future. But... on the long run there is the possibilty. The men hold to that possibility and if they arnt mature enough they ask for it too early.

2... Have fun

When a woman say to man.."lets go out to have some fun".. ofc doesnt mean that will have sex in the WC of a bar or something.. but in the long run brings again the possiblity of sex. For example... at the end of a good night the mode of women can change to more positive sometimes. Men again hold on to this.

3... Nothing serious

For a man having sex isnt something serious. Making love it is serious but is deferent from sex. So again, "nothing serious" received by men like more chances to have sex with the women sooner than they expected.

*final destination = sooner or later

----------------------------------------------

The conclusion is that this phrase basically.. ASKS for sex. Agree or Desagree this is how the MAJORITY of males received it.

So...u have to change the way u say things to men. U have to understand how men thinks and avoid the "word traps".

From my personal experience.. usually women know what men want... but in this case i doubt it.

If u looking only for a pure friendship with NO CHANCE of sex...then u should look for other women. Its more safer road.

this is a real great explanation...convoluted words do indeed become word traps..also, I agree with the guy having to be gay to be that person, i know of no such straight male friends that would fit the above description unless he wanted money from her and if she was just plain ugly

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:49 PM
women ask men out in valentine's day cause its linked to the heart

men ask women out on save the rhino day in may

roko

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25