Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Mon 05/03/10 08:00 PM
xxssx

Roco's photo
Mon 05/03/10 07:50 PM
interested in whats in the inside of a person, and not the outside such as social status.....impossible, just as it will be impossible to meet a man that is interested in a her personality, as opposed to her body and face.....impossible, won't happen

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 04/28/10 05:38 PM
i forgive people that make a sincere effort to be forgiven

and i would like to be forgiven if i make the same effort

however, there is less genuiness and less patience nowadays..

so i forgive less people, and less people forgive me

so be it...

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:11 PM
too bad it didnt blow off that hat of yours

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 04/15/10 08:49 PM

Love, to me, has always been having one person in the entire world that will hold you and kiss your forehead and tell you everything will be okay. The one person that will feel as happy for you when something goes well, or as bad for you if something doesn't. Being able to let yourself become completely vulnerable to a person at times and always trust that they will not let you down and take care of you.

very romantic, i used to feel that way, was a phase.." feel as happy for you when something goes well" ..i felt so happy for her when she met a guy that i let her go..guy later turned out to be a jerk though..."completely vulnerable"...huge risks in doing that, especially if the other person is not in it for your best interest....few are

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 04/15/10 08:32 PM

insert your own conclusion.

What's your biggest regret?

If you don't have one post a picture of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. ONCE.

If I get 17 by 10:30 Eastern Standard Time I'll tell you mine!

i wish i could have more time
biggest regret- wasted time

Roco's photo
Tue 04/13/10 06:12 PM
perhaps someone can develop caffeinated socks for those that don't particularly enjoy the taste of coffee but would like the benefits

Roco's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:18 AM
much easier older than younger

pros & cons

younger pros -- quantity
younger cons -- quality

reverse for older

the experience is much richer now, connection more real..

Roco's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:11 AM
foolishness

Roco's photo
Sun 04/11/10 11:29 PM
Edited by Roco on Sun 04/11/10 11:33 PM
whats going on "sound like a boring geek"

Roco's photo
Sun 04/11/10 11:22 PM
the longer it takes for the person to get back at you for something that (s)he perceived was done wrong to him/her by you...the more dangerous that person is

case in point -- made fun a girl..she got back at me immediately by unloading pepper in my drink...not too dangerous...cause/effect was almost simultaneous so i understood what i did wrong and made the necessary correction so i wouldn't do it again

case in point 2 -- made fun of a guy...he got back at me by setting me up with a girl...which turned out to be a guy...this whole thing was orchestrated over several months....all based on one joke where his feelings were hurt...needless to say, he's still my friend, but with caution..

moral of the story -- people piss each other off every day..in most cases, its brushed off, but in certain few, the person that is pissed on lets it marinate, and fester, and he/she seethes inside...and even though it may just have been a slight mist, they are infuriated and will get back at you 10 fold until you drown in urine...know who these people are and be very cautious with them..

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 04/11/10 02:26 PM
it really has less to do with what you want and more to do with what they want...if you understand this, you'll get someone to talk to, and perhaps more

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 04/11/10 02:23 PM

thats very funny man...let the church help kill you..some cases real fast, but mostly slowly...

Roco's photo
Fri 04/09/10 10:26 PM
different strokes for different folks

1. one friend, wouldn't dare ever borrowing money from a lady friend, let alone have her ever pay for dinner

2. another friend, has no scruples borrowing or having female pay ..for lunch/dinner/movies ect..

its just that dude, not good/bad/indifferent, just his nature

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 04/09/10 10:23 PM
music of choice -- i really enjoyed playing the flute in music class in middle school.. up until the time i had to perform in front the class, got a spontaneous boner, and for the rest of the school year was teased....hand gesturing with mouth.....that sort of ended my music career

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 04/09/10 10:15 PM
yah, sort of sucks, friday night, single, good looking, lots of energy....but nothing

sort of a waste of an existence

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 04/09/10 10:13 PM
maybe its just a gimmick to get a rise out of you....to keep desperate peoples hopes up...

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 04/09/10 10:10 PM
there will be more abusive relationships for you in the future...the past is no indicator for future results adage applies only to stocks, doesn't stand true for relationships ...

maybe the guy isn't abusive at all, perhaps he's opinionated and saying whats on his mind and your perception of that is abuse..there are no examples of abuse except for "no matter what I say Im always wrong. He makes me feel bad about myself" .. and this doesn't even qualify for abuse since its so general...i know hundreds of girls that feel bad about themselves and there's not even a guy in the equation..

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 04/08/10 11:37 PM
most people here in the us will be born average...and die average..and live a life in between --- average...its the byproduct of a civilized world...everything is very sanitary...orderly, civil...play by the rules, do what your supposed to do..and normal....sure beats being born in a different country where things are far from average..or normal..where one can die quickly, or live an inhuman life..or on the other hand become extremely powerful

Roco's photo
Wed 04/07/10 08:23 PM
nervous --- ah yes, i remember that feeling, feeling that anything can happen...

and it can

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25