Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:29 PM
two different perspectives

1. one buddy of mine..he's a very fast mover, the second sentence out of his mouth is can i get your #..stats are like 1/12...which if you think about it, really isn't that bad...sometimes it is bad though at small get togethers since it makes the rejecting girl feel uncomfortable

2. another buddy of mine..he doesn't ask girls for their #'s, they ask him for his...

Most of us are somewhere in between...figure out where you are and just go for it

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 02/26/10 09:07 PM
Follow up -- she called the guy and told him about his unusual behavior. He adamantly denies he was annoyed or seeking attention.

I really don't know, I suppose some of it can be explained by being drunk, but most drunk behavior that I've witnessed in cars are they just pass out and slur incoherently from time to time, not jerk/twitch and mumble semi complete sentences.

Roko

Roco's photo
Fri 02/26/10 08:57 PM

I would consider it rude if the other person was chatting on the phone. So, I'd be very annoyed. He may not be the type who can sit and be annoyed quietly.

Would it still be rude if her call was very important and she asked him if it was okay to receive the call.

Second part, there are indeed people that find it difficult to sit quietly when left alone; for example, when you finish dinner first and have to wait until the other person finishes theirs. When I go out with friends, the majority just can't wait patiently, they fidget, move around, ect...it obvious they want the remaining people to finish. Only a few can wait patiently...those that do for some reason are the most hot-headed friends i have -- the correlation is very weird.

Roko

Roco's photo
Thu 02/25/10 06:51 PM
it is wrong if it is important to you and the other person knows it is important to you

it is not so wrong if the other person doesn't know...perhaps he/she should be informed

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:37 PM

Be afraid of people that truely understand evil and those who truly understand good. For they are one and the same. Sucking blood. Go ahead, for you are wasting your time, and you place ritual above belief and intent. Vampires are slaves to evil, not evil itself. Zombies, vampires, worthless servants to evil, nothing more.

very strong statement..i don't agree with all of it, but i do agree with the first part -- those that understand good/evil are one and the same..."brothers under the same skin."

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 02/25/10 12:46 PM
i suppose the added comment made a difference...now its 4/6 in favor of lack of attention vs. just plain feeling like crap....also, forgot to mention..the girl always thinks guys are always after her and so she thinks everyone's action/reaction is toward her...maybe this will even sway more opinions towards the latter perception..

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:31 AM
Edited by Roco on Thu 02/25/10 08:40 AM
wow...fascinating 4/4 on being annoyed by the girl not giving him some attention...I really thought it was just the guy having some mental/body difficulties and that he would have behaved that way regardless who was driving & talking on the phone...I don't know the guy well enough to ask him about it, but I do know the girl...I'll let her know that her assessment was on target...

Thanks

roko

p.s. -- i'll check back later on to see if there are any other views, if any, also, more details -- the guy too was inebriated and he also threw up and we had to make emergency stops once in a while for that...not making excuses for the guy but I just thought that would explain a little about the rolling window up/down and muttering things due to body discomfort....the girl was sober

Roco's photo
Wed 02/24/10 08:02 PM
earned revenue is

Roco's photo
Wed 02/24/10 07:54 PM
background: so i was half passed out/drunk in the back seat..friend was driving (she), guy in the passenger was interested in her...she was on the phone talking

body language: so the guy , was just chillin...but every once in a while, would jerk his body/ roll up/down the window a little...talk to himself ....he probably thought no-one was noticing, but me and the girl talked about it afterwards..

perception;girls perception was that he was annoyed cause she wasn't paying any attention to him...even though he said he didn't mind her carrying on with the phone conversation....

my perception was that he looked like one of those homeless people that have mental disturbances and can't control their outbursts..and that it had less to do with getting attention and more to do with mulling over things in his head, which caused body jerks..

What do you guys think??

Roko

Roco's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:19 PM
some good points, if people weren't good and hoarded important information for example, then the quality of life would indeed be less, -- less alive

case in point -- if it weren't for a tech advise thread, my second computer would still not have access to the internet even though the lan is fine...wouldn't be feeling to alive if the solution wasn't there -- power recycle

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/14/10 11:21 PM
i forecast that no girls were asked out

if so, probably got rejected.

Roco's photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:31 PM
whiners will cry on their deathbed for things undone, goals unaccomplished, and love ...unloved.

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:21 PM
maybe beggers can't be choosers

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/14/10 05:19 PM
righteous anger is the most dangerous anger

handled it..by accepting the world as it is..not as it should be...for the most part

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/14/10 05:08 PM

flowers :heart: HAPPY :heart: VALENTINES :heart: TO all!!!flowers

And to all the HOT MEN!smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: blushing
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

There's HOT MEN here???? Where?surprised rofl

gone, vanquished, to inferno

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/14/10 05:04 PM
i wish my search would lead to you..your cute..furthermore, i'll use godluck, non-godluck, and anything in between for that cause = )

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:10 PM
big mistake..only idiots do such a thing...or guys who are real desperate..same thing for her, but more weighted towards desperate..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:58 PM
i'm sure glad i'm not overweight..society is harsh on them; however, i'm even more glad i'm not *** society is ruthless on them..and unlike being overweight where one can lose the weight...there is nothing to reverse the latter.

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 02/13/10 07:41 PM
work

Roco's photo
Sat 02/13/10 07:33 PM
what's really going on here..are you having us do your homework for you..

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25