Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Thu 02/11/10 03:40 PM
Edited by Roco on Thu 02/11/10 03:45 PM
Who did right/wrong, who is good/bad, ect...these value judgements are hardly quantifiable, if not impossible. Essentially, it is perception and how the perception affects the people it involves, in this case, you, your friend, and the girl. You mentioned,

"He has not spoken to me since"

this suggests to a reasonable person that your request to get with her bothers him.

What to do -- 1. go ahead and do what you want to do, Con - may lose friend at worst, may strain relationship at best. 2. Ditch the b**tc, Con - may preclude you from having the best sex of your life at worst, may prevent you from catching a disease at best.

Roko

Recommendation -- option 1. Losing an insecure friend is better than remaining friends with one.

Roco's photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:49 PM
the absurdity of effort..

Roco's photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:49 PM
the absurdity of effort..

Roco's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:30 PM
statistics say 87% of employees don't enjoy work..

i would say the majority aren't empowered and have to work for an unreasonable boss...

also, i would say most bosses don't care about you the slightest bit..they can care less about you, they do however care about profits..

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:44 PM
Edited by Roco on Sun 02/07/10 08:48 PM
..i've been told i'm superfun to be around...at times..

roko

p.s. -- your not only cute...your supercute..

Roco's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:37 PM
lucky to be a guy..can get anyone pregnant any age..so long as the sperm count is high

counterevidence to this however is a link to slight abnormalities as the sperm ages..i.e. more prone to depression/bipolar...other mental disorders....or so i read

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:32 PM
doesn't sound like the guy really likes her

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:23 PM
NATURAL:
• Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
• Women somehow deteriorate during the night..

..deteriorate and depreciate during the night, and some end up with not even salvage value in the morning..( its scary sometimes when the makeup and buzz wear off..really, it is..)

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 02/07/10 07:58 PM
i had a pretty good weekend too..

Roco's photo
Sat 02/06/10 07:06 PM

I've noticed a great deal of burn out in social services, health care workers, emergency personnel, etc. They get to be some the meanest people you ever want to meet and it really frustrates me. And, not all of them are underpaid. Some make very good money and their attitude still stinks.

This is a major pet peeve of mine and totally off topic. Sorry.

I couldn't agree more. Perhaps its because its harder to fire those employees as compared to private sector employees.

Speaking of which, I'd rather feel the burn than get vanquished,i.e. alleviating the burn by getting a new job in a new area (former), unable to secure employment (latter).

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 02/05/10 10:40 PM
if you let her actions/reactions influence your behavior...your done for..not only with her..but most females..

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 02/05/10 10:29 PM
yup, i remember practicing ...got so good at it i knew exactly where it would land, unfortunately, in the middle of a spin, girls changed positions...guess who it pointed too...the real ugly one, i made her night though...probably her life..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 02/01/10 08:56 PM
its the same situation even during times of economic prosperity..they will always expect more -- financially speaking.and usually the more attractive she is, the more she will expect...supply/demand..however, on occasion, if your a real piece of work, she may like you for reasons excluding money..but this is very very rare...example; my friend, she's dating several guys...all of them are normal guys..some have more money than others..and she usually spends more time with the guys that spend more on her; however, there is one guy that doesn't spend anything on her, in fact, its just the reverse, she spends on him...but unlike the other guys, he's a real piece of work...

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 01/29/10 09:47 PM
just like the default pic

she is receiving a ball of energy from the heavens

or her energy is leaving her

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 01/29/10 05:45 PM
I am blown away by your circumstances as well. It really puts my current challenges in perspective. I thought I had enormous challenges, but its nothing compared to the overwhelming challenges you face.

To talk to you as a 16 year old -- Be patient, learn the culture, adapt to the circumstances and surround yourself with good people that want the best for you.

As a 40 year old -- Get a job, stick with it, live independently. If you seek female companionship, go to bars/clubs/social networking..ect. Should be easy to do in Mexico.

Your probably somewhere in between. Balancing patience with a sense of urgency is most difficult. I don't know, I would say throw caution to the wind and do what you want to do now. Go ahead and make some mistakes, piss some people off, so what, take a chance and do what you want to do.

Roko

Roco's photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:54 PM
why -- culture, subculture, marketing, tv, upbringing, lack of understanding, preference, ...

Roco's photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:37 PM
the ones that age ungracefully are the ones that are bitter and don't get what they so easily expected to get when they your younger, prettier, skinnier...

quite the opposite for men i think, where power is increased with age

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:30 PM
we are not born equal

normal life -- standard life...following the rules, doing what your supposed to do, martingale, ...middle class..2.5 kids...

un-normal life -- not following the rules...disruptive, innovative, being un-normal may not be that bad

girlfriend -- having one is not all its cracked up to be

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 01/26/10 03:18 PM
chicken pending to be eatn...moving out...tests...interviews...apptms...those are the things i'm think in gabout rightn ow

Roco's photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:38 PM
1/500 maybe not that bad, i bet some others are 1/1000..or even more...so just triple the contacts to get 2 more dates..

roko

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25