Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:47 PM
dude, she aint going to call you again man; however, she may if you keep the theme going and call/text her a couple more times...but cut it at the third time and let her know that that will be the final text/call

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:31 PM
1.you look exactly like my third girlfriend...

she says: okay, so how many girlfriends have you had

you say ---- two

worked

2. dam, where have you been all my life

worked

3. holloween, i'm a warlock

so, where's your broom

let's go for a ride, hold on tight, whilst grabbing her hand to my ...

didn't work

** its all in the delivery...doesn't matter what's said or done..#3 didn't work cause her drink spilled all over me

Roco's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:23 PM
Edited by Roco on Thu 07/09/09 11:24 PM
i disagree with the comment that online/in person are the same thing...online is much more difficult than in person...expectations and misunderstandings are much higher..also, eventually people are going to have to meet, when that happens, there is no guaranty you will find them attractive in person...when you meet at a club/party/public, you have already at least met them in person

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:59 PM
crash..was a real weird movie...good people can be bad..then good again..visa/versa/visa..

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:23 PM
guys, semi, but curious, bondi...sounds like a coded message

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:15 PM
hello...hi....sugar beet, what i used to be called, cause i was fast..on the field and sweet to the ladies...i suppose now you can just take out the first part of it..and call me beet...for other reasons ..

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:57 PM
Just wondering why women are scared of nice?

Perhaps because some of them just don't want to hurt your feelings..you sound like a nice guy, even boring.

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:54 PM
i read somewhere if you masterbate more often that it counteracts the effect of graying

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:45 PM
smile perhaps...however, we may have to come to grips in that there maybe nothing that can be done to be made more attractive, nonetheless, good luck

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:40 PM
very very close on a few occassions...but I backed out last minute...what can I say, I got cold feet..however, I did meet a few in different states, usually we met at clubs.....I find its much easier that way..when its too close to home, its more difficult

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:29 PM
I've dated some very beautiful women, and some not so beautiful, some very intelligent women, and not so intelligent, in most cases...the result was the same...lesson learned long time ago.

Roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:24 PM
Edited by Roco on Wed 07/08/09 08:27 PM

Communication is highly overrated in my opinion. In my experiences, when a woman finally finds a man who is open and willing to communicate his deepest feelings, she doesn't know what to do with him. She'll think he's a wuss and not a "take charge" guy.

Agreed. This is a strong statement, but more often than not, it is true. The girls want the guys to open up, show their true feelings...cry perhaps...once they see this, a light switches in their heads to dump the guy...don't fall trap to this, it's a test.

Roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:14 PM
There is no such thing as a pseudo date, its a misnomer. People call it a pseudo date to feel less bad about themselves if they get rejected...or do the rejecting. Pseudo date is probably something a women made up.

Roko

Roco's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:50 PM
snobby...how funny a term...snobby..haven't heard that since grade school...snobby

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:39 PM
watching the rerun...reality of his death is setting in...can't bear to continue watching it...can only say thank you michael for your inspirational songs..it brought great joy to my life..

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 07/06/09 11:07 PM
Both are great. If I find her attractive, then I would prefer a phone call...usually however it works the other way around.

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 07/06/09 06:03 PM
there's some theories out there that state if you call the guy first, or make the first approach, there's an increased chance of the relationship failing...but f@@@ the statistics, do what you want to do, if you like the guy, call him, i'm certain if he like you, he'll do the same....staying up into the wee hours of the night watching movie together is a very very good first indicator

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:41 PM
ya, you ought to just give up..it doesn't look like its going to work out for you

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:23 PM

Thanks for resiving me so fast!! I think I'll be here for long time, I love to know new people....

you say that now, but just wait... just kidding, some people on this site are definitely worth knowing. i hope it works out for you.

"you say that now, but just wait..." - not kidding, some of the people that welcome you aren't going to respond...ever

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:44 AM
an auckland chap

roko