Thu 07/23/09 08:09 PM
veins

Roco's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:04 PM
hi to you too cutie = )

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:33 AM
hey, take a chance, fly over there...maybe in conjunction with a vacation/group of friends or something..meet her in person...but be prepared for the worst case...if she doesn't like you, are you prepared for that...worse yet, is she likes you, and asks for things such as money or involvment in something fishy.....are you prepared for that

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:19 PM
on thing about jokes...they're usually a great indicator of problems..if usually told at work

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:12 PM
Edited by Roco on Sun 07/19/09 05:13 PM
yah, thought vs. action...this is what separates the mature from the immature..

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:09 PM
well, in accounting terms, long term usually means more than one year, short term (current) usually means less than one year...so i suppose people who stay with each other for more than a year, planned or not, may be considered long term

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:00 PM
nothing succeeds like success...start with small success...then build on that..it could be as small as saying hi to a pretty lady..then gradually progressing to a conversation..then eventually a phone #...' the thousand mile journey begins with the first step' ..and yours is just beginning

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:16 PM
weight shouldn't be "weighted" heavily among the variables in determining attractiveness..but it is..as well as race, height, income and a few other things..

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:10 PM
can you actually do it..leave forever...never sign back on..ever..even briefly from time to time......more power to you if you can...never look back..

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:01 PM

to "the most trusted man in America."

Walter Cronkite just passed away.

:cry: I am still in mourning for MJ:cry:

wonder who the most untrusted man would be

Roco's photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:58 PM
we all have to go sometime...quality vs. quantity..which do you prefer

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:56 PM
that's a gentlemanly thing to say

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:54 PM
going to work..voluntarily..no pay

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:21 PM
bill gates put geeks on the map

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:23 PM
california, some cities have worse unemployment rate than others...not too sure how cali uemployment rate compares to louisiana...the unemployment crisis is real and be prepared for extreme competition..having said that, if you get a job, then cali's real comfortable...most people are casual/relaxed and friendly

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:18 PM
"I guess it would be easier if I knew it wasn't looking at me...scared to death..mortally wounded and hoping I would just go away and it could survive...."

the big question is..if this situation presented itself in the future...would you do it again..??

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:08 PM
incredible story...there are some that wouldn't have been able to kill that animal, let alone disable it..killer instinct is killer instinct..regardless of circumstances..this one just happens to be more virtuous than others...one way to mitigate feeling bad is to do it again

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/10/09 11:25 PM

This has happened to me so I am speaking from the girls side of this-

My best friend and I were friends for 3 years when he finally told me he was in love with me I stepped back. I couldnt imagine seeing him in a sexual way.. It made me feel strange. Love is a very strong word when used in the sentence " I have fallen in love with you". I finally stopped talking to him all together..

I wished he would had never confessed his feelings I never gave him mixed signals or gave him the impression I was into him more than friends.. He picked me up when I was down and was someone I could crawl in bed with in the middle of the night if I needed someone to talk to I miss that .. But with the friendship we had I didnt want him to think I was physically drawn to him..

I dont think she is coming back to you .. Honestly I think you scared her off sorry to hear about this It will be hard I still Miss my BFF!!!!

obviously the cat is out of the bag, but i'm curious, in what circumstance would you be his friend again
roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/10/09 11:21 PM
you made your move too late...kept you at the friendship tip

Roco's photo
Fri 07/10/09 11:02 PM
hate to be a skunk , but i don't think it will work out, expectations are too high

roko