Refrigerate.

Roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:39 AM
that may take a while to as we're all waiting for some company

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:37 AM
what a fitting profession...if its difficult for you, it doesn't bode well for the less internet savvy, as far as click and mortar is concerned, brick and mortar may be different

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:25 AM
Very well written. Something missing -- perhaps comment on the prospective male, or female, that you would be compatible with, i.e. brief description of that person.

Roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/05/09 12:46 AM
hey dude, you gotto to take it easy man..easier said than done, sure, but if she's going to call she will..nothing much you can do...this aint one of those things where you give 110% like your football coach would tell you to do..nor is it where you study 4hrs/day to pass that test...what it will require is patience ..an almost casual attitude about it really..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 08:32 PM
How do you decide if someone is approachable or not?

by evaluating the comments, if they are balanced, then i would think they are approachable...

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 08:10 PM
reason 1; sounds like you make a lot of money and are in control, you will attract men that make more money and are in a position of more power/authority..which usually are much older men

reason 2; hate to say it, but kids...much older men are usually much more mature

hey, but i'd go out with you

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 08:00 PM
dang

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 07:07 PM
release pj

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:56 PM

59+59+59+24*15

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:07 PM
cheers to the queen

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:04 PM
things are pretty quick around here

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:52 PM

Your guess is as good as mine. Now I have a question for you.

Why do SOME people make blanket statements or ask a question about an entire gender?

agree spock

somewhat disagree..i think men will be more predisposed to this sort of stuff than women..loose parallel, insurance rates for men are much higher than women Cēterīs paribus - all else being equal, why- for the reasons aformentioned -- taking risks, overconfidence, ect...

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:42 PM
hard wired into the system..overconfidence...taking risks..thinking everywoman wants them..its natural

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 02:15 PM
Every event has a cause" smells like a synthetic,

smells like fish -- fish bone chart; cause and effect diagram

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 02:08 PM
ah man, i really liked mcnair, dam that sucks..he was a consummate professional

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:11 PM
parallels are striking

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd work for all my life.
- happened, assets depleted

And I had had to start again,with just my children and my wife.
- doesn't apply

I'd thank my lucky stars, to be livin' here today
- land of opportunity..but usually must be earned, not given

'cuz the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away...
- freedom to reinvent oneself, freedom to pursue happiness, freedom to better ones circumstances in life, freedom to say **** off to all the haters that pray you don't get to where you want to go, freedom to take revenge on the enemies by achieving great success, freedom to passionately pursue what one wants to purse irrespective of what other people think, freedom to say thank you to the people that help get you there

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:52 PM
excited but nervous, for me, it felt like going to the first day of the new job in a position in which I was unfamiliar with...i know that feeling..keep it and hold on to it for as long as you can...its a great feeling..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:23 AM
sun blasts, mutations, chance...royal flush does happen, and it will happen to other species as well

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:15 AM
out of sight/ out of mind usually works -- move somewhere else..different city, state, continent

roko