Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Mon 06/22/09 07:23 PM
A billionaire (not at the time) once told me that sheeps, antelopes, wilderbeasts and certain humans have lots and lots of friends and that usually jaguars, lions, and certain humans don't...it's not that bad not having friends, if one is so inclined.

Roko

Roco's photo
Mon 06/22/09 12:37 AM
I think its a tough situation to be in. Sounds to me that you value her companionship. How unfortunate.

Roko

Roco's photo
Mon 06/22/09 12:24 AM
Medium boiled.

Roco's photo
Fri 06/19/09 08:02 PM
Your very cute. Perhaps there's just a lot of jerks out there in Utah.

Roko

Roco's photo
Thu 06/18/09 02:30 PM
Wow...what a great question, there can be an argument made for both. I will have to say that when the economy is good, education may get someone further; however, when it is bad, street smarts may. AS far as I know, hustle 101 isn't taught at grad school.

Roko

Roco's photo
Mon 06/15/09 10:46 PM
I think it can happen, in retrospect, it happened twice, but I was too naive to know...perhaps it will happen again...but the window of opportunity is shutting down fast and the statistics is against me based on age.

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 06/15/09 10:36 PM
three choices, base - continue doing what your doing, perhaps she'll respond and open up to you, but doesn't look like she will. Aggressive - go knock on her door and talk to her in person. Strong possibility she'll let you in and talk, but there's a real risk of crossing some lines there. Conservative - write a well thought out letter, mail it to her, one that explains what she should do, what you will do based on the different scenarios..this is the option I would recommend, soft approach but effective.

Roko

Roco's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:45 PM
Do not do it. You will find yourself homeless..living on the beach, in a makeshift tent, sleeping with a knife on your chest..initially to protect, then to capitulate. True story -- happened to friend who shared this story with me over the weekend...but he has a job helping others and is doing well for himself now.

Roko

Roco's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:19 PM
just curios..so where did you move from

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:18 PM

Aren't they all interracial?

haha..good point..i suppose it is unless the person doesn't advertise that

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 06/08/09 09:53 PM
there is very little difference between love/hate, winning/losing...feeling is much the same

Roco's photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:51 AM
personalities usually merge...but usually there's a dominant

Roco's photo
Tue 06/02/09 12:43 AM
-- Update --

So I drove 150 miles to check out a 97 honda accord, 100k mileage, fair condition - exterior/interior, advertised as recent timing belt/water pump change @ 87k, 2nd owner..selling for 2.7k. Had cash in hand. To make a long story short, wasn't able to pull the trigger and make him an offer..why -- credibility, i.e. didn't have paperwork to prove maintenance, initially didn't explain cause of rattle which was later identified as muffler problem as opposed to engine problem, didn't have time to take it to a mechanic for inspection..

Roko

p.s. -- today, i'm going to check out a 94 toyota corolla manual for a whopping price of $1,000.

Roco's photo
Sun 05/24/09 12:53 AM
Thanks for everyone's input. I will take everyone's comment into consideration. Thanks again.

Roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:13 AM

Why do men think it necessary to msg me and tell me it's too bad I smoke? It's so retarded, who cares if I smoke? move on and don't message me!!! HOLY SHEEEET.
K thanx, bai.
AMEN sister!i plainly state the fact i smoke,i haven't recieved any mssgs preaching about it and if and when i do than i will proly give them a smarta$$ answer as i am grown and make my own decions in my life(i figure there are far worse things i could do)

perhaps similar messages aren't received because they don't want to get into the pants

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:12 AM
maybe they just want to get into your pants and see that as an easy entry point to engage into a conversation

roko

p.s. -- ya, smoking is bad for you, you really should stop..

Roco's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:07 AM

Some people's version of humor is completely different than the next persons
Perception is reality

right o -- the difference is even more exagerated via online ..in person, the variance is less..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:00 AM
going to check out a few cars ...then go to work

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:57 AM
line item #6 - divorced when actually seperated..i'm no lawyer, but that may get them further into trouble since it is misleading...may give ammunition to counterparty upon settlement of legal procedings..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:51 AM
Pinheads - Flippers. Patriots - Original Owners.

Roko