Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:54 PM
valid point, similar to a guy or girl that gets nasty when they are told no...truer character does get revealed

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:54 PM
me lookn fora asin girls too a

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:46 PM
just being a jerk to my dorm mate...undeservedly so..

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:44 PM
how about love during.....i would think that would be the most important...no

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:20 PM
yah..she's out there, in fact she's right here next me **** my ***, i'll return her to you once i finish

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:12 PM
@ rehab

Roco's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:53 PM
getting with a guy that you rejected previously won't take your mind off him..in fact, it will make you think of him more

what can be done -- nothing really..just have to persevere..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:39 PM
Edited by Roco on Sat 08/08/09 10:40 PM
life comes with no guarantees

however, certain outcomes are more predictable than others

certain drivers can send someone to jail while certain other drivers can send someone to the white house

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:49 PM
positive experience -- some postings are beautifully written..it is those postings that i cut/paste and save....i emailed one posting to a few friends, one of them was going to engage in something that was high risk...he chose not to after reading the post, his associates are in serious trouble, he isn't

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:38 PM
yes - u look like a stool

no - ain't gonna get laid

maybe - you'll get thunderstruck by a 60 year old couger

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:40 PM
to some, it is normal, it happens, but to hold on to the bitterness is not...people become mysogynists...guy haters if they do

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:53 PM

I found a person who was when we were children my worst enemy and then when we where adults best friends. It has been so long that I spoke to them and in one way it felt good and in another is just emphasized the passage of time and how it changes us. Does anyone else out there keep in touch with people from your childhood and young adult years?

worst enemy to best friends is a much harder transition than best friends to worst enemies..at least for me it is...but your right...as time passes on, its becoming much easier to forgive...and much more difficult to hold on to righteousness...to indignation...

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 07/26/09 05:28 PM
very good..stay the course..

Roco's photo
Sun 07/26/09 12:59 PM
i don't have any insecurities...zilch, noda...wish i did..to be more human

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:26 PM
gynecologist...but without the license...and without having to go to school..and really not having to get paid that much..

Roco's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:56 PM
you are very lucky that this was so obvious...others aren't so obvious; nonetheless, i know of many guys that do this, (not to the severity though), of being mean and nasty when they don't get what they want...perhaps next time, just say no or something the guy doesn't want to hear, see what the reaction is..

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:44 PM
nervous...that can be a good thing..means you care and have high expectations

Roco's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:34 PM
helicopter parents -- they swoop in and take the child out of any distressful situation

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:32 PM
he must be one special guy

Roco's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:17 PM
yah you know, it gets pretty intense and hairy in there

roko