Community > Posts By > Jesally

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:13 AM

Hell yeah, but if you have your wits about you, just go with your gut instinct. If you suddenly start feeling unsafe around them, or are put off by anything he says/does, then at least you know to look for the nearest taxi. Yes all is not as rose-tinted as it seems. I stay very vigilant about the whole thing :)

I like that,"just go with your gut instinct". It's just the matter of exercising caution and common sense.

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 03:26 AM
Edited by Jesally on Mon 06/11/12 03:27 AM

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 03:26 AM

I think this thread is not about to be exhausted, it will definately linger for some good time!

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 02:16 AM

Don't you guys get freaked out at the thought of falling in love with a total stranger? I do get scared sometimes!

Jesally's photo
Sun 06/10/12 10:45 AM

I believe because I have been blessed to see so many things I cannot disbelieve.

As Carl Sagan, the noted astronomer, said during a "Cosmos" episode as he looked at the heavens. "How can there not be a God?"

Amen! Indeed there's a God the Creator of all these beautiful things that our eyes love to see. God saw beauty in what He created.

Look at an astounding way a baby grows in it's mother's womb, the way the arms, legs, embryonic tail begin to form,it's amazing how the brain,lungs, liver & kidneys take shape. How about the birds of the air that sing sweet melodies in the trees,think of the beautiful sunset,the sweeter smell of spring blossoms, look at the way a new plant emerges from a seedling until it sprouts with the leaves, stems,... this is just so miraculous! With all this and much more, how can we not believe that there's a God.

Genesis 1:31, "And God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day".

What more proof do we need to comprehend that God isn't a myth but He's real!

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 03:29 PM

Where i come from, it's past mid-night so it's already Sunday morning. I just want to wish everyone a blessed Sunday! :smile:

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:36 PM

What makes me sad is that however much someone labours to explain to them the truths about Jesus Christ, they immediately post series of precarious questions so as to provoke perpetual arguments.

I just pray that God gives us wisdom on how to handle such situations.

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 08:58 AM

I really love this atmosphere! It feels like the presence of Lord Jesus is flooding this forum, It's awsome, it's heavenly!

Please watch this song, it's called Your Love Never fails by Jesus Culture. It blesses me every time i listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_2qG22SPwU
happy happy happy

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 08:06 AM

Oh Jesus, I love you so much because your love never fails even when I'm unworthy.

"I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift my hands" Psalms 63:4

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 07:33 AM

YOU carried MY debt of sin.

Thank you so much, Jesus!

Oh sweet sweet Jesus, I love you so much because you paid a debt that i could never pay!

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 07:13 AM

Sweet Jesally, i know what i'm saying. If i ask you for friendship you won't accept but if a white man does you will.

Hey I'm not like that! I look at someone's personality/character but not the colour of their skin. If you really meet my expectations , then who am i to reject you.

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 04:20 AM

I've thought about this at great length. I'm kinda old fashion myself. I can remember when I was growing up my grandmother talking about older men with younger women. When I was growing up it was a common thing to see a man in his 40' or early 50's with a woman of 28 to 35.

I believe what it was at the time women wanted a man with plenty of experience. Not only in the bedroom, But life experience. That way they knew they would be taken care of. Now, I don't believe women in general want a man who will take care of them. They are doing it for themselves now. So, The older guy isn't looked at the way he once was.

I don't mean this to be ugly. It's just truth about men in general. For the most part a great number of men are not attracted to women their age. It's something that's hard-wired into a lot of men. They look for what they are physically attracted to. And that is usually someone younger than they are. Since most women now do not need a man to take care of them they for the most part will look for someone their age. Even if his experience doesn't match theres.

It's an old saying, But it still stands true. Men mature slower than women. So now for the most part a lot of women wind up with men that are way to immature. If they decide to be with this man, A lot of times his immaturity causes strain on the relationship. Another cause for our divorce rate.

All in all women in general use to look for a mature experienced man. Now a lot of them don't. They use to think about what kind of life they will have with the man of their choice. Now they have to think about how they will raise the kids on their own when this immature "manboy" they love so much refuses to grow up.

The days of women wanting to be with an older man because of his maturity and his ability to love and take care of her, Stay with her and the kids are all but gone.

You are very right, let's face it why would a 28 year old young woman want to date a man much older than her?
I know most young women are creeped out at the thought of dating a guy who existed when their grand parents were still giving birth(No offence please). Truth be told; to the older men you have to know that these young women were born in the eighties, they grew up in the world of "Dot.Com". Their interests are more to do with Rihanna, partying till sunset...

If a young woman has a number of options within her age range, why would she settle for a guy who's 18 years older than her? I mean these guys have seen it all, they've had careers, kids, experiences in marriage, nevertheless a young woman would want to build her career, start a family with a man in her age range so that they can discover new things together.

Very few young ladies would settle for much older men on the account of wisdom,money,stability, protection & sometimes lust. However most young women i know in their late 20s would prefer to date men in their age bracket (30-35 0r even 40)

They want a guy who shares the same interests with them e.g a guy that dances to the tunes of Jayz, a guy that will take them out for skiing,partying, to the beach and exploring new things 'coz this is the age at which they start discovering new things in the world.

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:23 AM

Can african man get married to a white woman? Is it possible for the white to accept the black?

I'm pretty sure that happened awhile back. From my experience black women don't play. Is that why you want a white women?......smokin

What do you mean when you say "don't play"?

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:13 AM

You must choose a lover that chooses you. Maybe they're not exactly what you're looking for, but no one's perfect.

Age be damned.

When the wrong one loves you right, is that it?

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/08/12 04:09 PM
Edited by Jesally on Fri 06/08/12 04:13 PM

The majority of men are most attracted to a woman with a waist to hip ratio of .7. The majority of women are attracted to men with a waist to hip ratio of .9. People are also more attracted to people who have unblemished skin, symmetrical features, clean hair and teeth. There are legitimate biological and survival reasons for these preferences. I don't see how religion can affect this.

Very true the majority of us consider looks/beauty as something essential and it's natural to feel that way, i mean who doesn't want to get married to someone with good looks? However we ought to understand that physical beauty fades, it's just for a while.

"I don't see how religion can affect this"

There's this inner beauty that lasts for a life time, the beauty of the heart. God looks at the heart and not the outward appearance.
1 Samuel 16:7;
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

Beauty shouldn't be a priority in a relationship and thus we shouldn't let people's opinions shape our identity in Christ.
Our beauty should be that of our inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle & quiet spirit which is of great worth in God's sight(1Peter3:3-4). We should describe beauty basing on Godly characters such as meekness,honesty,compassionate & kindness, loyalty,making use of our God given talents/spiritual gifts to serve the needs of others.

Inner beauty is much more important despite the fact that physical beauty is innevitably contemplated in relationships.

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/08/12 02:13 PM
laugh laugh

Hello and welcome to our nuthouse.
If you need your meds filled report to the pharmacy.
To get you started report to housekeeping to pick up your linen for your bed.
Housekeeping will also assist you to your dormitory and show you to your room & assign you to your bed.
Breakfast is at 6:00 Am.
Lunch is at 12:00 Pm.
Dinner is at 4:00 Pm.
Any other questions take to your shrink.
Thank you, The staff.

Boonedog

laugh laugh

Couldn't control the laughter! laughlaugh laugh

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/08/12 09:19 AM
I don't know whether such a similar subject was ever discussed in the Christian singles' forum before, but i just want to know your take on how you would rank physical attraction in your relationships.

Most of us are on this site to find that special someone, a soul mate, a confidant and perhaps even a future spouse( that is if God wills it), do you think physical attraction is that essential before initiating a relationship?

Some people would say humilty, intellect and pleasant appearance (good morals) is just enough.

Others would say Godly characters strongly determine good relationships 'coz such would yield a great result for a life time.

Others are easily blown away by a pretty face, good body shape,.... and so they just embrace looks first then eventually fall in love with their character/personality.

I'm so curious to know your opinions on this.:smile:

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/08/12 05:26 AM
Edited by Jesally on Fri 06/08/12 05:26 AM

Can african man get married to a white woman? Is it possible for the white to accept the black?

Tell me....exactly how white does she have to be???

Because you have various kinds of white.

Antique white
Albino
Off white
Fright white

Just to name a few

How white is white? :smile:

laugh laugh laugh laugh I find that hilarious!

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/08/12 02:40 AM

I've always loved, believed, and worshipped God.

But through my tragedy God has always been there for me, he has healed me greatly. Healed me further then the docs thought would happen. When I was dead, they thought that was the end of the line, then I came out of that. When I was in a coma for 4.5 months, they said I may never get out of that and if I did would more then likely be a vegetable. Here I am, a working citizen, doing everything as a "normal" person does, so to speak.

The major "free time" I have now, is what has gotten me closer to God, able to give more time towards God. Not specifically the accident itself or the trauma that followed.

Amen! Glory be to God!

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/07/12 03:28 PM
For the last few days on this site i have been reading thru'different posts in the Christian forums. However it's so unfortunate that some posts overwhelmingly attack Christianity and more specifically Jesus Christ at that. Even if you were an atheist, you gotta learn to respect someone else's faith or religion. I wonder why a person would choose to hurl insults, use derrogative language and even make false accusations on someone's else's faith in order to try to proove a point. I have learnt that many people have said horrible and unpleasant things about Jesus Christ in the forums.

Hey people that's blasphemy!!! Sometimes i wonder whether such people fear the wrath of God. Everytime i think about Judgement day and the wrath of God exerted on un repentant souls, i quiver with fear! Don't you guys fear God? I mean who does that;insulting A God who lovingly created you and still let's you live by His grace!! Here is what the Bible says about the wrath of God:

Ephesians 5:6 "Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient".

Romans 1:18 "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness,.."

So people be very careful with what you say about the Son of God! Jesus Himself says that he who has ears let him listen!