Community > Posts By > Jesally

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/21/12 03:39 AM
Some people cheat because of LUST.

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/21/12 03:16 AM
Honestly, i have learnt that the majority of men look for someone's outward appearance of physical health more than their character /personality. Interestingly, they very well know that sometimes they want what they can not have.

Most men would go for a lady who's almost perfect, forinstance they would want be with a woman with a very nice shaped body ie body not too over weight or not too under weight, nice waist, nice boobs, white teeth, cute smile, someone with clear bright eyes, clean lustrous hair, body without blemishes....etc

Basically most men overwhelmingly look out for someone very beautiful from the out side. I'm not against this but atleast outward appearance shouldn't be a priority.

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/19/12 07:40 AM

Hhhmmm...

laugh laugh laugh

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/18/12 09:28 AM
Whatever it is that's bothering you, just take it all to the Lord in prayer. Don't worry so much my dear 'coz Jesus carried all our burdens onto the cross. So cast all your worries, sorrows,and all the trials & tribulations you are facing right now unto Jesus. Just know that Jesus LOVES you so much!

You will be fine in Jesus' Name.
flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/18/12 09:10 AM

This song by "Casting Crowns" reminds me to be more patient
with those who don't yet trust Him ...even those who blaspheme.
Lord help us to show mercy in their blindness!!! Open our eyes as well!!! Father forgive them and us.

"Jesus Friend of Sinners"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzIgOG8lKYY&feature=related

and I dedicate it to our dear sister...MorningSong flowerforyou ...

Amen!

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/18/12 06:22 AM
Edited by Jesally on Mon 06/18/12 06:23 AM
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your lap. For with the same measure that you measure it shall be measured to you again. Like 6:38

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me. Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit.
Psalm 51: 10-12

Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! ... 1 Chron 16:8.

'Just quoted the Scriptures according to the way you listed them.
:smile:

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/18/12 05:44 AM

Like. I am going to post some poetry eventually but right now I am a mess from sleep deprivation. Will you pray for me please?

Heavenly Father, please bless your daughter with sweet peaceful rest, 'coz your word says, "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety". Psalm 4:8. Loving Father, let her drift off and sleep soundly, touch her body and let it yield to sleep. It's in Jesus' Name that we've prayed,
Amen!!

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/18/12 05:19 AM

I'm tired

In Matthew 11:28-29 Jesus says, "Come to me, all you are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls".

Call on the Name of Jesus whenever you feel this way and He will always be there to comfort you, shelter you from any evil and give you rest.

Be blessed my sister!
:heart::heart:

Jesally's photo
Sun 06/17/12 06:59 AM
Edited by Jesally on Sun 06/17/12 07:06 AM
Dad, it's been 16 years since the Lord called you to be with Him. You left when we were so young however we give glory to God 'coz we are now big girls and boys, mum is doing just fine as well. We'll always remember all the wonderful times we had with you dear dad. Looking forward to seeing you again.. in Heaven God willing.

Happy fathers' day!
:heart::heart::heart: flowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Sun 06/17/12 06:05 AM

I'm good at resolving conflicts.
bigsmile
That is awesome. Do you hire yourself out? I get misunderstood at times and it can cause alot of grief and confusion. Being a good conflict resolver is a great skill.:thumbsup:

Oh thank you!
happy
Well i do that because i love to put a smile on someone's face, atleast i try.
:smile: :smile:

Jesally's photo
Sun 06/17/12 02:49 AM

rare for me to block anyone. Just easier to ignore the people you don't like.

Talking about ignoring people you dont like, i have had some crazy guys persistently requesting me for "sex chat" and i have ignored them for some time(yet i have been here for only 2 weeks or so). I think i will just have to block them instead of ignoring them.

Jesally's photo
Sun 06/17/12 02:37 AM

the most pages of blocked users? I am at 3 pages which is an all time low for me. Do I hear 18 or possibly 21??

Can you add me to that list please?

laugh laugh laugh

Jesally's photo
Sun 06/17/12 02:23 AM
Edited by Jesally on Sun 06/17/12 02:24 AM
I'm good at resolving conflicts.
bigsmile

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:08 PM

For me it does I refuse to date anyone that is my kids age or younger....matter of fact they need to be at least 10 years older then my kids.....At 53, 40 is the youngest I will go...just the way it is...

So yes age does matter to me...........bigsmile

Good point! I also refuse to date someone my parents age(50 +) Atleast not someone who's 8 years older than me or even 8 years younger than me.

Age defnitely matters to some extent.

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/16/12 01:26 PM

Of course!!

God is a Seattle Seahawk fan
and sides with the righteous...
and the righteous is ALWAYS
America.

God bless america and crush our enemies.

Do you really think the righteous is always America?
surprisedsurprised

Do you really think I think god is a seahawk fan???

It was a joke, calm down. flowerforyou

You said that, not me.

God is not a fan of jokes,i guess you must be knowing that. I implore you next time before you post something like this, please be very careful 'coz someone might take you serious. 'Just sayin':smile:

God is NOT a fan of jokes? Really? Are ya sure?

There is enough censorship on this site,
please don't tell me what to post.
I'm not at all concerned how my posts are interpreted.

It all depends on how good or harsh the joke might be.

Of course you absolutely have every right to post anything in the forums and so I take back what i said before. My apologies.
:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/16/12 01:00 PM

Of course!!

America.

surprisedsurprised

You said that, not me.

God is not a fan of jokes,i guess you must be knowing that. I implore you next time before you post something like this, please be very careful 'coz someone might take you serious. 'Just sayin':smile:
according to the Bible,He created Humanity!
He must definitely like a good Joke!laugh

Good joke you say? You know there are different kinds of jokes that people make about God(some are clean & light hearted jokes and some are harsh & sensitive to the extent that they can hurt someone ie if they are Christians.

Forinstance God being a seahawk fan might be a good joke but for someone to say that God sides with the righteous and that the righteous is always America is quite sensitive. It might be a joke that makes you laugh but how do you think other people who aren't Americans will feel? Iam sure not many would laugh at such a joke especially if they are Christians. God bless!

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/16/12 08:20 AM
Edited by Jesally on Sat 06/16/12 08:43 AM

Of course!!

America.

surprisedsurprised

You said that, not me.

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:54 AM

Try going to church, you can meet alot of people there and you might get something out of the sermmon

I would recommend that as well.

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:51 AM

Actually, there was a time when the site did not have Mods, It was just the owners of the site that would watch over things. Van and Mike, and they did a great job until the site got to big and they needed some help.

You guys have been here for quite some time.

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/15/12 03:46 PM
Edited by Jesally on Fri 06/15/12 03:48 PM
posted twice!!:smile: