Community > Posts By > Jesally

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/03/12 02:19 PM

Hello and welcome to our nuthouse.
If you need your meds filled report to the pharmacy.
To get you started report to housekeeping to pick up your linen for your bed.
Housekeeping will also assist you to your dormitory and show you to your room & assign you to your bed.
Breakfast is at 6:00 Am.
Lunch is at 12:00 Pm.
Dinner is at 4:00 Pm.
Any other questions take to your shrink.
Thank you, The staff.

Boonedog

laugh laugh laugh

good luck with your endeavor....

I been here since 06.......... and have not got a date yet!!!!!!!!
or any worthwhile email!!!!!!!

laughlaugh

That's quite sometime and you are still going strong, lol

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/03/12 02:03 PM

Wow,who knew it could be that easy? I think I'll try it myself!

laugh laugh laugh

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/03/12 12:55 AM
Edited by Jesally on Tue 07/03/12 12:55 AM

So inspiring! Amen!

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/03/12 12:45 AM

Girl put some clothes on......please!

You are truly right!
what what

Jesally's photo
Mon 07/02/12 03:42 PM

It would be a good idea to use punctuation to. Cool about the band, will have to check out your music.

Welcome to the site. Good luck. drinker

He's emphasizing his point without punctuation.
laughlaughlaugh

Jesally's photo
Mon 07/02/12 09:18 AM
Amen!

It's amazing how God still shows us mercy even when we don't deserve it.

Jesally's photo
Mon 07/02/12 08:47 AM

What? sorry...i don't understand you

I don't know whether i got you correctly but i thoought you were asking whether it was easy to find a catholic soulmate.

Jesally's photo
Sun 07/01/12 12:59 PM
Sure, why not. It looks like there are a number of catholics on this site. Good luck in your search.

Welcome! :smile:

Jesally's photo
Sun 07/01/12 12:53 PM
People who smoke in public places piss me off.

Jesally's photo
Sun 07/01/12 12:27 PM
Some women cheat for a reason although not all do cheat.

I don't know about the western world but in Africa the biggest percentage of infidels are men compared to women. It's rare to find a woman cheating on her spouse unless there's a solid & sound reason for her to do so. Most wives would stand on their ground and permit their husbands to cheat 'coz they know it's their way of life n they can't do anything to change it. A woman can easily allow her huband to have a "side dish" as long as he doesn't infect her with HIV/AIDS & probably STIs.

Jesally's photo
Sun 07/01/12 11:58 AM
Flexible.

Jesally's photo
Sun 07/01/12 11:27 AM
Just be yourself.

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/30/12 04:39 PM

What's so hard to understand about it? The solution is to move on.

Where's your cat Totage?:)

Jesally's photo
Sat 06/30/12 04:35 PM
Cheating is just so evil! 'Just don't understand why you regarded is as a blessing.

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/29/12 04:37 AM
God works in mysterious ways!
Amazing story indeed!

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/29/12 04:21 AM
I used to be like that sometime back although not necessarily spending sleepless nights searching for a soulmate on the internet.

It's just that in my culture at my age I should be married with at least 5 kids. Almost all my friends are happily married and they always ask me when my turn will be. I'm a kind of person who's always busy at work to the extent that i fail to get time to interact with people, and i also still enjoy my single life. :)

There's been a lot of pressure from friends, family members, even church members for me to settle down. So many people would wonder why someone "so beautiful would still be single", never minded them though. Eventually when i opened up to dating & relationships, suprisingly guys that weren't my taste came my way, they didn't meet my expectations. So i devised another avenue to meet people & that was the internet. I wanted a dating site that had a component of Christianity in it 'coz I'm a staunch born again Christian and that's how i joined Mingle2.

I believe God is a match maker but we must also get involved in looking for our spouses.

As Christians, once we have decided that it is time to start looking for a spouse, we should begin the process with prayer. Committing ourselves to God’s will for our lives is the first step. Psalm 37:4 says, "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart"

And we also have to trust in God with all our hearts for the right person. Proverbs 3:6 says "In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths".

I also believe God's timing is perfect and with faith and patience we will receive His promises. Proverbs 6:12 says, "so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises".

Welcome once again Alicia! flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/29/12 12:24 AM
Christian men do exist, it's just the matter of being patient and waiting on God.

Isaiah 40:31 says, "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint".

Welcome! flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:37 AM
Being silent & keeping calm in a very bad situation helps in a way,:smile: We all know that anger fuels anger, so the calmer you can remain, the quicker your partner’s anger reduces. Shouting at a partner in a rage escalates her anger, and joining a passive aggressive partner in sulking can make the situation continue for ever.

If this anger is heated up & you feel like fighting, then give yourselves space, go somewhere to cool off and later come back and talk.

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/28/12 04:04 AM

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37.4 I wanted to encourage you with this scripture :thumbsup:

Amen!

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/28/12 03:54 AM
Besides Jesus Christ, my mum is my hero. :smile: