Community > Posts By > Jesally

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/17/12 08:11 AM

A beautiful women is a beautiful women.It is simple.Some of us don't see color and were not raised that way-thanks mom.

Different skin complexions/colours shows God's magnificent & beautiful creativity, yet man doesn't see that. Too bad.

Jesally's photo
Mon 07/16/12 07:29 AM

I don't care much about why they try to style themselves to look like white women.

Why are they ashamed of their natural, kinky hair?

I have yet to see my Columbian friend wear hers naturally. She doesn't wear a wig. She just keeps it glued down.

laughlaughlaugh

Jesally's photo
Mon 07/16/12 07:24 AM

Regarding the photo gallery above, MsHarmony I am afraid the women there have Caucasian noses and mostly straight hair. The one with the curlies does not have African curls.

To the hot blooded Spaniard: try to date some Black women from Africa. They are oppressed there for their sex, so they are plyable and malleable.

African African women from Africa have certain magic that they bring with them from the old country. A type of grace, a certain way of carrying themselves, which makes them beautiful. A calmness, a self-contented quiet way about them. They are not egotistic, they are not self-promoting, yet they exude integrity and bewonderousness.

Please don't misunderstand me, American African, African American, White American and Oriental Americans can have grace and regal beauty, and they do too, but the Arican African women from Africa have more of that, everything else being equal.

By-and-large, African Africans are not so large, either, by their largesse.

Uhmmm, you have a way with words Wux. bigsmile
Anyways what you are sayin' is so true, although i don't agree with you on the part of being "playable", Ever been to Africa Wux?(you talk like as if you've ever been there).flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Mon 07/16/12 04:45 AM
Wow! Amen to that!

Jesally's photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:38 AM
Welcome Abby28!:smile:

Jesally's photo
Thu 07/12/12 11:57 PM

Jessaly, that post I wrote saying 'why do you even care' was for peterpan, not you :-) You happened to post in the middle of my next post. flowerforyou

Oh i hadn't realised it, bigsmile

God bless you Ladywind!
flowerforyou:heart::heart:flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Thu 07/12/12 02:40 PM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 07/12/12 03:25 PM

Why would you even care what people think? God knows our personal journey in Him is His to direct and guide. His word says 'He will not lose one that is His'.Yes He does know the heart and our motivations. What is this book you speak of? The bible?

I care because am apparently praying for such people especially the ones that provoke debates against Christianity on this site. I have seen debates turning into fierce arguments(which isn't good for a Christian). I'm praying that they also get to experience the sweetness of Salvation, God's undying Love for them even if they keep blaspheming Him.

Regarding the book, it's not a Bible, it was written by Arthur Koestler & it was about political wrangles in Russia. It was part of my Literature syllabus during my high school time. So i was just giving an example of the story in the book, that if we do wrong so many times without change then we will suffer the consequences of our actions. Yet again the truth will always prevail.

All the same i know that God is still merciful towards us. :)

Jesally's photo
Thu 07/12/12 01:55 PM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 07/12/12 01:56 PM
There is an interesting book i read called Darkness at Noon, it talks about a middle-aged man who did so many wrong things in his life, nevertherless he thought he would get away with it 'coz he claimed to be so smart. Later he was found guilty and sentenced to life imprisonment. Therefore the end justifies the means.

To those that take pleasure in denouncing, deprecating Christianity and blaspheming God, they will suffer the consequences of their actions.

Ecclesiastes 1:2-3,14 says, "Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?...I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit".

Psalm 53:1-3, says, "The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God." Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God. Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one".

God is watching,remember He can not be mocked!

The end will always justify the means.

Jesally's photo
Wed 07/11/12 01:10 AM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 07/11/12 01:11 AM

I need a girl uder 18 to 28 for love and meirage if she want ,, i m so loving and i well keep u alwys happy if u want to know me add me as a frnd and enjoy tnx

Did you just use someone else's words?
bigsmile

Jesally's photo
Wed 07/11/12 12:04 AM
Some people are so blatant & shameless. Why would someone make a fool out of his wife in a public setting as this all in the name of finding a "hot woman"? This really beats my understanding.
Crazy world indeed!

Just go home man, be a husband and a daddy you are!

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/10/12 02:45 PM
I'm a fan of Tyler Perry. He's just so awesome!bigsmile

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/10/12 02:35 PM

l can love you rest of your life butterfly,xxx

Are you listening blueeyes?

He comes fully assembled with a built in bed!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

laugh laugh laugh laugh
That's so funny! Couldn't help but laugh as well.

Jesally's photo
Tue 07/10/12 03:51 AM

So true!

Jesally's photo
Sat 07/07/12 01:43 PM

I can only speak to # 3

When the Bible uses the word Man.....

It speaks to Mankind. NOT MEN!!!

That covers all men and women that God Created.

So.....Biblically speaking......

God created all mankind.
God sees his creation the same. Equally.
God says....."Love Thy Brother as thine own self"

Although by His own admittion.....He IS A Jealous God.......

He did not teach us to be that way.
Our own ignorance and jealousy is the source of racisim.

I refuse to read or listen to any thing on the subject outside of what I believe to be true in God's eyes.
So The reteric means nothing to me.
I don't care who you are, where you come from.....show me God in you and you are good with me!!!
JMO

Amen Ghostrider2u! Just love the way you put it especially this phrase, "I don't care who you are, where you come from...show me God in you and you are good with me"

The scripture you mentioned is from Mark 12:13 & it says, "The second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' No other commandment is greater than these."
flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Fri 07/06/12 04:27 AM
Your Love Never Fails - Jesus Culture

Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

Chorus:
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There maybe pain in the night but joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

Verse 2:
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails

The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

Bridge:
You make all things work together for my good.

This is one my favorite songs! :heart::heart:

Jesally's photo
Fri 07/06/12 04:09 AM
Good Christian men are there,usually they come when you least expect it. It's just the matter of being patient. For the moment let's have fun in the Christian singles forum as we spread the Love of Christ to whoever wants to listen. :smile:

Welcome BethyB! flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Wed 07/04/12 02:35 PM

So you joined just to tell us you are thinking of deleting your account?

Seems to me you could have saved a lot of steps there.

Welcome to the site though. Good luck to you with whatever you seek. drinker

laugh laugh

Jesally's photo
Wed 07/04/12 07:50 AM
Sometimes we are so impatient and eventually we meet the wrong kinds of people.

Jesally's photo
Wed 07/04/12 07:16 AM

Hey, what's all about 4th July?

The USA declaration of independence day.

Oh great! Happy 4th July to all Americans then.
waving flowersflowers

Jesally's photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:49 AM
Hey, what's all about 4th July?