Jesally's photo
Fri 06/15/12 03:43 PM
Edited by Jesally on Fri 06/15/12 03:49 PM

Of course!!

God is a Seattle Seahawk fan
and sides with the righteous...
and the righteous is ALWAYS
America.

God bless america and crush our enemies.

Do you really think the righteous is always America?
surprisedsurprised

Well i think the righteous are people that accepted Him as their personal Saviour & Lord regardless of their nationality, race, skin colour, rich or poor etc... We aren't even close to being called righteous 'coz we are sinners. Fortunately,because of God's great mercy toward us He sent His only Son Jesus to carry our sins to the cross.

John 3:16-17 says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved".

Salvation is a gift freely given to all & not just America.

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/15/12 03:19 PM

Zephaniah 3:9-13 (NIV)

9 “Then I will purify the lips of the peoples,
that all of them may call on the name of the LORD
and serve him shoulder to shoulder.
10 From beyond the rivers of Cush[a]
my worshipers, my scattered people,
will bring me offerings.
11 On that day you, Jerusalem, will not be put to shame
for all the wrongs you have done to me,
because I will remove from you
your arrogant boasters.
Never again will you be haughty
on my holy hill.
12 But I will leave within you
the meek and humble.
The remnant of Israel
will trust in the name of the LORD.
13 They will do no wrong;
they will tell no lies.
A deceitful tongue
will not be found in their mouths.
They will eat and lie down
and no one will make them afraid.” ." [Zep 3:9-13]

Glory be to God!

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/14/12 04:03 PM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 06/14/12 04:05 PM
Thank you all for your responses!
flowerforyou

From you guys i learn that 144,000 is not an exact number but a symbolic number that represents a great multitude of people that will enter the kingdom of God 'coz they accepted Christ as their Saviour & better still, they were saved by being washed in His precious blood. happy

I know that God wants everyone to be saved,
1Timothy 2:4 says,"...who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth".

Also 2Peter 3:9 says,"The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you,not wishing that any should perish,but that all should reach repentence".

Therefore i believe that everyone(& not just 144,000) who obey(s) the Lord Jesus Christ will be saved 'coz Hebrews 5:9 says,"And being made perfect,He became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey Him".

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/14/12 08:40 AM
Revelation 14:1-5,

"Then I looked, and behold, Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, who having His Father’s name written on their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.

3 They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God".

Every time i read the above scripture, Matthew 17:13 comes to my mind, it says " "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

Matthew tells us to strive to go through the narrow gate that leads to the kingdom of God, unlike the wide gate that leads to hell for those that choose to go through it. When i compare these scriptures, it becomes more clearer to me that God will have a few people enter His Kingdom. In Revelation 14:4, The Bible says that 144,000 thousand people were redeemed from the earth, they were followers of the lamb and they were found to be blameless before the throne of God.

When i think about 144,000 people inheriting the Kingdom of God, seriously, i get goose bumps! Or i didn't get that correctly.

Do you guys think only 144,000 people will spend eternity with God or it's just a fraction of what Jesus Christ was talking about?

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/14/12 03:53 AM

So, I have been blessed with two job offers. On my way home from the interview for the better offer, I became frustrated with the traffic. As I sat there, it finally hit me, "My Savior's Got It." Yes, the Lord is in control!

Why is there to be overwhelmed by?

What is there to worry over?

Do I not have faith in the Lord?

Of course I know the Lord will provide! Of course, with a doubt, the Lord provides and blesses!

My savior is in control!

This is nothing new, but being reminded has brought a new sense of content, and happiness to me. Yes, the blessed feeling I've had lately is coming together, and making more sense now. :)

Amen!!

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/14/12 01:51 AM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 06/14/12 01:54 AM

What if today was you last day on earth, how would you spend it?

I think i would spend quality time with my family members, say farewell to my friends, and then go into my closet room pray, talk to God and ask Him to prepare me for my crossing over.

I would also ask God to forgive me for every sin that i might have committed that day (every day before i go to sleep, i do ask God to forgive me for what i might have done wrong throughout the course of the day).

What about you, how would you spend your last day on earth?

I try to do that everyday.

You know, i also try to do that everyday but it's kind of hard. And i think it's hard for everyone because of our sinful nature as human beings. We are not perfect/not righteous at all but we only try to live right by the Grace of God.

The Bible says, "none is righteous, no, not one,.." Romans 3:11
In the same book Romans 3:23-24 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by His grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Jesus Christ".

It's only by the grace of God that we can live right till the day we die.

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/14/12 01:30 AM

I think i would spend quality time with my family members, say farewell to my friends, and then go into my closet room pray, talk to God and ask Him to prepare me for my crossing over.

I would also ask God to forgive me for every sin that i might have committed that day (every day before i go to sleep, i do ask God to forgive me for what i might have done wrong throughout the course of the day).

Beautiful answer...I'd do this same thing.

Also,
I'd remind them again to continue trusting in the Lord.
Tell them... "I love you all." "Take care of one another."
"I'll be looking for you all in heaven."

Thank you CeriseRose!

I think i would also tell them not grieve over my passing and promise to see them again in heaven God willing.

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/14/12 01:15 AM

thats awesome

I think I like your idea,,,

Thank you!

I said that 'coz i have always wondered how the world would look like if every person knew their death date. I bet it would be somewhat a peaceful world. If someone knew when they would die, then i imagine they would want to fix their lives before passing.

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/14/12 12:39 AM

I need a serious relationship but I don't really know how to do that but it has to be women above the age 40..hope to have some comments

Forum forum forum, get to the forums 'coz that's where you get to be known.

I'm not so old on this site but when i first joined i was told to make use of the forums 'coz they set a stage for you to mingle.

Welcome!

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:53 PM

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/13/12 03:19 PM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 06/13/12 03:20 PM

"Love is best when it blossoms from friendship" That's so deep!

I love the idea of getting married to my best friend.

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/13/12 10:22 AM

It is interesting to note that Jesus did not heal everyone. But He healed the ones who called out to Him. Forinstance there's this blind man who heard that Jesus was coming his way, when Jesus was passing by, he shouted with all his might calling out to Him to heal him. Someone told him to be quiet, but that made him yell even more. So Jesus heard his cry, stopped, and that man was healed.

Luke 18:38, "And he cried out, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!”

And that's what i call faith.

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:19 PM
Edited by Jesally on Tue 06/12/12 04:20 PM

I choose to put my faith in having been created by our God. It is your choice to put your faith in what you will.

and there you have it....I asked you for proof beyond faith that God exist beyond a book ...which mean you have none

in the end you always trip yourself up
I would like to share this on my thread, as well...

You want proof that God exists behind the bible?

I'll give you proof!

Ive never talked about some this, on here, but perhaps this is the time....

When I was 2 years old, I had a severe asthma attack, and flat lined, and came back. That would be only the first time, I flat lined.

When I was in my 20's, I was rear ended, sitting at a red light, by of all things, a preachers wife. They estimate the driver was doing between 40 and 50 mph. I was driving a Baja Volkswagon, with no back bumper, which was illegal, and I found out why.

I was partially ejected from the car, and cut out with the "Jaws of Life". I AGAIN flat lined, this time,just barely shy of suffering severe brain damage. I was in a coma for a month, and when I awoke, my legs were completely numb. I was told, I had an injury to the spine,(paraplegia)and would most likely never walk again.

The woman who hit me prayed by my bedside everyday, and I refused to believe that I wouldnt walk again. A year later, I felt tingling and long story short, regained use of my legs.

Both times I flat lined, I recall a feeling of leaving my body, and being weightless, in a place that had no measure of time. I saw brightness, but above all, I felt completely at rest, happy, and comfortable. HAPPY, being the key word here.

I was a drug user for MANY years, and quit cold turkey, and amazingly, I was spared the horrors of what smoking meth can do to you..especially physically.

Then 6 months after getting clean, I was I was re-baptized.

Shorty there after I was diagnosed with Stage 3(out of 4) HER2 (a VERY aggressive, and fast moving)cancer. I was given a 40%, AT BEST, chance of living. The cancer had spread through my lymph nodes. Again I refused to believe I would die, and I prayed ALOT! Long story short, again, I have 4 years cancer free. And didnt even suffer lympthomia, although it was in my lympthotic system, so I DEFINITELY should of suffered that!

I prayed again....to quit smoking cigarettes, and again quit, cold turkey, with NO withdrawal symptoms.

My mother was given 6 months to live. She had Ovarian Cancer, and it was in stage 4 when it was found. She was advised to "get her affairs in order", and that she had a year, at best, to live. She for no medical reason, went completely into remission, and lived to be 92, with not a sign of cancer in her body. She died of a heart attack, due to "Parkinsons Disease".

This is only a 1/4 of the testimony that I have, and this is actually the MOST believable of it all.

I HAVE SEEN MIRACLES, IN MY, AND MANY OTHER LIVES, that NO ONE (especially all of the doctors) can explain.

Now im sure, that you will explain it all away, as a mere coincidence, that God, and prayer, was involved in every situation...over, and over, and over, and over, again. I dont happen to believe in that many coincidences, where God was involved. Not to mention, all of the other things I havent even told you about, where again, prayer was involoved, and I, and others, beat UNBEATABLE odds.

Also, since my relationship with God has strengthened, I have finally found something ive NEVER had. Happiness. I now, look forward, to EVERY one more second I have in my life, and appreciate all the beauty it has to offer. Ive never been this happy...EVER!

I have no desire to debate about God with you. There are enough "Holy Wars", going on already,

but I did want to add my 2 cents worth, to, in IMO answer your question.

God bless you.

Glory be God! We serve an awesome God! I have been blessed by your testimony Luv2. I'm telling you just sit back, relax 'coz the best is yet to come your way. When we go thru' such trials & tribulations, satan wants us to focus our attention on them hence hindering us from seeing the blessings God has already given us & what He has instore for us. There's this amazing song done by Israel & New Breed it's called Your latter will be greator than your past, if you have time listen to it,it will bless you.

Haggai 2:9 "The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘and in this place I will give peace,’ declares the LORD of hosts.”

I encourage you to read the Book of Job as well(it's one of my favorite books in the Bible), Job was a faithful servant of God, he questioned God but never doubted or cursed Him in the midst of suffering. Job was already prosperous before God allowed the devil to test him. He passed the test and God blessed him with much more than he originally had. Job 8:7 (KJV) says: "Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase".

So i believe that the greater our tests are now, the greater our blessings /rewards will be at the end. God bless you!

Love you Luv2!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/12/12 03:31 PM

Please God, I need you, help me, its so dark.

Heavenly Father in the Mighty Name of Jesus , I

command every attack from the enemy to FLEE from Luv right

now, in the Mighty Name of JESUS!!!!!!

I plead the blood of JESUS over my sister, and speak God's

Perfect PEACE over her right now, in Your Name Jesus I Pray,

Amen !!!!

Luv..Jesus said, "I Will NEVER Leave You Nor Forsake You."

Luv, God is Right There with You...ALWAYS !!!

So am I in spirit, My Friend.

ps.....Luv.......YOU tell that stinkin devil who is

attacking you , to flee from you !!!

Luv... put on the helmet of Salvation, breastplate of

Righteousness, girdle of Truth, feet shod with the preparation

of the Gospel of Peace, take up the Shield of Faith, and the

Sword of the Spirit which is the WORD OF GOD.....

Put on your spiritual armour DAILY, and keep it on, Luv...and

the enemy's fiery darts agsinst you wilL be quenched, in

Jesus Name Amen!!!

Ok, Precious??

Rise up NOW, Child of God !!!!

Rise Up and Be Encouraged Now, Precious !!!

Luv.....REMEMBER...You are MORE than a Conqueror thru Christ

Jesus Who Strengthens You !!!!

(((((((:heart:LUV:heart:)))))))))))

:heart::heart::heart:

Morning Song, you are such a kind and sweet lady! I love you already! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You really have a Christ like attitude. May the good Lord richly bless you for spreadng His Love to His children!
flowers flowers

Galatians 6:9,"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up".

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:36 AM
What is it that you first do when you login to Mingle2? Do you immeditely go to the forums, do u initiate an IM chat, or you just sit & wait for someone to "knock at your door"?. biggrin biggrin

When i login, i check thru' the mails, invites, view profiles of those that viewed me(though not all), i then head to the forums & look out for the new interesting topics, respond to a few that catch my attention, sometimes post a few topics in the forums especially in my favorite forum ie Christian forum hey by the way, do you guys have favorite forums?

ohh! of course i can't forget Dating & Relationships' forum and several others.

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/12/12 02:19 AM

By the way, if you "fall in love" with a total stranger, then is it really love that you are feeling?

Obviously my man you haven't had the experience.

I was on a night train to the coast. This tells you how long ago this happened. She was beautiful. We talked and laughed throughout the night like we were old friends. When we stopped in Reno she got off and I continued my trip. I never saw here again and still think of her to this day. That is falling in love with a perfect stranger.

Would this have been "love at first sight"?. You must have felt an immediate click & you trusted your intincts 'coz you were emotionally charged for your short lived relationship. What you felt for her, i think..., was a romantic attraction, but i wouldn't want to call it love.

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 01:56 PM

Usually, when I tell people what my plans are, I say "LORD willing" because I keep in mind what James said.

Amen!!

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 01:48 PM

Don't you guys get freaked out at the thought
of falling in love with a total stranger?
I do get scared sometimes!

You are asking strangers :-)

Exactly why I'm asking

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 12:55 PM

We ought to thank God daily for continously giving us another chance to live. Have a reason to be grateful for each day that passes by. The Bible says we shouldn't make deceisions out of God's will since we never know what tomorrow will bring.

James 4:13-17;

Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil. So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Have you thanked the Lord for your life Today?

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:01 AM

Don't you guys get freaked out at the thought of falling in love with a total stranger? I do get scared sometimes!

No, it doesn't scare me because if I am going to fall in love with them, I would have gotten to know them already. They wouldn't be a stranger anymore.

You can easily fall in love with an angel in disguise 'coz I'm certain that you can't entirely know them thru' the internet.