Community > Posts By > Jesally

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/28/12 03:45 AM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 06/28/12 03:47 AM

I am recent to Mingle and wanted to learn proper descriptions. For example, I am searching for a woman that, among other things, is largely breasted. Is this ok or not good.

? Since when did you need approval from others of your preferences? If you like large breasts, you like large breasts. What's the problem?

That's so funny but true!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/28/12 12:20 AM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 06/28/12 12:21 AM
Romans 3:23-24, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus".

Job 24:4, "How then can a man be righteous before God? How can one born of woman be pure?"

Psalm 130:3-4, "If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared"

Psalms 143:2, "Do not bring your servant into judgment, for no one living is righteous before you".

Romans 3:9-10, "What shall we conclude then? Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one".

Nehemiah 9:17,"They refused to listen and failed to remember the miracles you performed among them. They became stiff-necked and in their rebellion appointed a leader in order to return to their slavery. But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. Therefore you did not desert them"

It's only by the grace of God that we live.

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/27/12 11:41 PM
Welcome! :smile:

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:59 AM

Why do you want us to move it around? Are you not happy with the furniture placement?

Welcome to the site. drinker

laughlaughlaughlaugh

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:57 AM
oops
Deactivated already.

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/27/12 02:20 AM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 06/27/12 02:21 AM

Wise words and ones I've taken to heart recently.

I moved to Florida nearly a year ago and have been afraid of swimming in the ocean since I saw Jaws at an apparently very impressionable age. Never could go in past my toes without hearing that stupid theme music and hyperventilating. Finally a few weeks ago I decided it was time to overcome my fears and I literally dove right in. Sure, I was nervous but I felt so proud of myself afterwards!

Ironically, I've been in a few times since and the last time I was out about waist deep and looked over only to spot about a 5 foot shark! I only saw its back, the fin and the tail end as it was diving under the water but Lord help me, I was on that beach in 2.2! Now this could have set me back drastically but not this chick. I regained my normal heart rate and went back in a short time later. I have come to the conclusion that I'd rather be devoured by a shark then let fear rule my life!

What I am going to say will sound like bs, but it is true as the gospel.

The best defence when you are attacked by a shark, is to bite it. No joke. Sharks are actually nice people, and they are really timid. They like to eat, for sure, but they don't like confrontation and they don't like pain. They are always the first to back down from a fight of equals. This is true, ask any oceanologist.

Then there is only a myth that sharks eat people. Sharks hate eating people. they only attack humans when there is blood in the water. If you don't want to be eaten by a shark, don't go into the water during your period, period. No matter what tampon or other stuff you wear in there.

Please note from here on that in movies it's always a young woman who is attacked, at the prime of her life. This plays well into the horror movie genre, where the girls are tastier to cut into many pieces if they are young and stacked. But in this case, with the shark movies, there is a ton of true facts involved. This is a coincidence, that favours the healthy young beautiful and regular woman to be eaten both by natural laws and by the preferred story lines in scripts. The guys are left alone, old women are left alone. These two demographics don't bleed that readily in their natural states. It's the menstrual flow that attracts the shark, as a shark will go for any source of blood. Other than that, they leave humans alone.

Sharks are simple animals, quite predictable. They are remnants from types of species from a billion years ago. So they are not sophisticated, like women, but are simple, predictable, and easy to figure out what they will do next. For the same reason they can't be tamed and taught tricks. No Seaquarium features sharks. Their thinking processes and nervous systems are pretty well hard-wired.

It is therefore also cruel to compare lawyers' behaviour to that of these gentle and feeble animals who are quite childlike and innoicent. It's just they are always hungry which gets them the bad rep.

So don't go into the water when you are bleeding.

whatwhat
Is that really true?? Besides who goes into the water when they are in their periods?, that's weird.
surprised surprised surprisedscared scared

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 06:09 AM
Because I'm ever busy at work. :)

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 05:20 AM

Apparantly it is the moderators job. Many people are not good at hospitality & many just dont care.I have also seen people criticized for their greeting. Sad! Also not many actually see the big picture, nor care to, that is their choice :-)

Criticized just for greeting? that's sad indeed!

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 04:51 AM

Luv ya Jessally. Hugs.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou ohwell Having a love moment te he.

:heart::heart: Love you too Ladywind!:heart::heart:
flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 04:27 AM
'Just wondering why several new members are shown hospitality more than the others. Is it because of the way they express themselves, their looks or something else?

There's this poor guy who probably joined with all the excitement and so perhaps out of curiousity he wrote "any single hot ladies, hit me up"(these aren't the exact words though), and no one responded for sometime & later only one person welcomed him. I'm thinking, he's like, "just one post and yet those that joined after me have over 15 welcome posts, certainly something is wrong with me"

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 03:48 AM

so through my short time on this earth i've only known to go into music. my biggest issue is i settled on just going to school to teach it. my true dream is to perform. i've always been told i'm not good enough by my peers.

'Just follow your heart and embrace what really makes you happy & comfortable.

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 03:27 AM

Hey Jessaly, (I wont use your real name on here) How are you?waving

I'm good, how have you been Ladywind? I'm happy to hear from you.
bigsmile bigsmile

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 03:25 AM

Are you still preparing or do you know where your place is in the Body of Christ?

When we pay more attention to what God is saying and doing, then we can see more clearly our individual place in the body of Christ. Believe me you nothing will ever satisfy us untill we get to that place.

Spiritual gifts provide clues to God's intention for how we should live out our days as bondservants of Jesus Christ. He has named our calling holy and appointed us to be salt and light.

1Corinthians 12:8 "For one person is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, and another the message of knowledge according to the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, 10 to another performance of miracles, to another prophecy, and to another discernment of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues,..."

Ephesians 2:10 says,"For we are his workmanship, having been created in Christ Jesus for good works that God prepared beforehand so we may do them"

2Timothy 4:5 You, "however, be self-controlled in all things, endure hardship, do an evangelist’s work, fulfill your ministry".

I think for me, my place in the body of Christ is through sharing the word of God with unbelievers, sharing words of encouragement to the hurting, I'm involved in several church ministries like praise & worship, youth & ladies ministries etc.. I enjoy spreading the Love of Christ to whoever wants to listen. :)

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/26/12 02:39 AM

The Spirit of the Lord God Almighty is upon me because He has anointed and appointed me to tell the Good News to the poor, the meek and those whose souls are afflicted; He has sent me out into the world to bring His healing to the broken-hearted, to set free those that are bound in spiritual bondage, to open the eyes of their understanding that they may know God's Love for them, to announce the remission and forgiveness of sins, to proclaim the freedom that is found in being filled with the Spirit of the Living God.

You may recognise this paraphrase of Isaiah 61. It has been my joy to see this scripture fulfilled in my life and I look forward to the ministry God has given me being made all the more fruitful as He continues to both to will and to do His good pleasure within me.

Whilst I have much enjoyment casting devils out and bringing the healing of God to the deep wounds of the heart, my rejoicing is more in knowing Him who has saved me from my sin.

Amen! Glory be to God!

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/25/12 12:08 AM
Amen!!

Jesally's photo
Fri 06/22/12 06:17 AM

I'm doing lots better, about to go and leave for surgery.

Wish you the best of luck, I will be praying for you. :smile:

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/21/12 08:40 AM

Mmm, which is the easiest? Which is the hardest for each one of us?

Well i think it's difficult to forgive someone who has hurt you so bad yet as a Christian you forgive them anyway. Since Christ reconciled us with God & He forgave us of all our sins, then why can't we do the same to forgive others.

For me thanks giving is much easier to accomplish as well as giving.., God has freely given us spiritual gifts, talents, wisdom, resources etc we can use all these to be a blessing to others(especially to those that need them the most.

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/21/12 08:20 AM
Welcome!:smile:

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/21/12 05:19 AM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 06/21/12 05:26 AM
Again, as Christians we shouldn't take God's grace for granted just because we know He forgives us. There are repercussions for perpetual sinning. A case in point is Esau who came short of God's grace when he sold his birth right for a single meal(Genesis 25:29-34)

Some scriptures highlighting consequnces from defiling God's grace:

"See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled, that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a single meal.For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought for it with tears" Hebrews 12:15-17

"So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling" Phillipians 2:12

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before stumbling". Proverbs 16:18

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/21/12 04:30 AM

many questions are being answered lucidly under backsliding.
HOW DOES GOD REGARD BACKSLIDING?Thy backsliding shall reprove thee.....it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God of hosts.Jeremiah 2:19
if any man draws back,my soul shall have no pleasure in him.hebrews 10:38
WHAT INEVITABLY LEADS TO DEPARTURE FROM GOD?
take heed,brethren,lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.hebrews 3:12
WILL THERE BE SPECIAL DANGER OF BACKSLIDING IN THE LAST DAYS?
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.Matthew 24:12
FINALLY IN VIEW OF THE PERILS SURROUNDING US,WHAT ARE WE TOLD TO DO?
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye maybe counted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.luke 21:36

God affluently bless you for reading

There's always hope for back sliders if they are able to repent even in the last days. I beleive God delights to show mercy to the repentant.

Micah 7:18,19).
"Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea".

(Prov 28:13).
"He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy".

Do you remember the story of the prodigal son who sinned but later realized his wicked actions toward the father and came back to ask for forgiveness? I bet you do. Luke 15:21 says, 'The son said to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son"

We might be living in the last days you know..., even if we are living in the last days, and we ask God to forgive us our sins, He will gladly forgive us. 1 John 1:9 says, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness".(As long as we are able to repent before the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, then we are safe)

However,if we don't repent after we have fallen then we will be on the road to the fiery furnace. Matthew 13:49,50 says, "This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth".

We also have to note that there are people who backslide but never return back to God and such are destined for eternal punishment.
Isaiah 1:28 says, "But rebels and sinners will both be broken, and those who forsake the LORD will perish".