Community > Posts By > Jesally

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/07/12 08:36 AM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 06/07/12 08:58 AM

Cowboy,

why are you wasting your breath.

Read the questions you have been asked, and the answers you have been given??

Your talking to walls.

Luv2,
I know lol, he repeats the same thing over and over and over and over even after it's been explained. But I like to answer over and over and over and over *takes a breath* and over and over, so in case someone else had these thoughts, or ideas. Not specifically responding to "him", just his words. The only time really that I'm responding directly to him, is when his name is included such as this one.

I just joined this site, so as I was checking thru' the Christian forum, this post caught my attention(the blasphemous post). I just thought perhaps we are leaving in the end times where satan is fighting real hard to brain wash & snatch God's children away.

You know what Cowboy? You really have a good heart! I'm sure not everyone would tolerate listening to all the false accusations, insults & all kinds of blasphemy hurled at Jesus Christ the saviour of the world. I'm really so glad that you are patient! You fulfilled the scripture that says, "And He said to them, Go into all the world, and preach the glad tidings to all the creation". Mark 16:15
God Bless you!

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/07/12 06:12 AM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 06/07/12 06:28 AM

Same here. I'm now 29. I dated a 21 y/o last year! I have dated a couple men in their 30s. Back in 2009 I dated three 24 y/o's in a row. I have no idea how I did it but I would love to have some of that luck this year. :)

If you were "lucky" like you said and fell in love with yet again a 20 year old, would you get married to him regardless of 9 years age difference?

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/07/12 04:52 AM

I wonder why i always attract men much younger than 22 years old unlike the ones in my age bracket (between 25 - 36). I really find that weird. Have you experienced the same? Do you have specific categories of people that get attracted to you?

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/07/12 03:16 AM

I m worthless....

Wrong! You are not worthless.
You are just a diamond that has not yet been discovered.

Wow! what a great way to encourage someone whose self-esteem is low!
That's so deep.

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/07/12 03:00 AM

Beautiful story!

Thank you!

Your welcome!

Jesally's photo
Thu 06/07/12 12:41 AM

if only we can bury most of the programming as well...

flowers

Funny but true! laugh

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/06/12 02:59 PM

John was referred to as the disciple whom Christ loved.

Maybe the most reflective statements of the relationship between Jesus and John was in the last moments of Jesus' life when Jesus requested John to care for his mother after His death.
John 19:26-27 says, "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, 'Dear woman, here is your son,' and to the disciple, 'Here is your mother.' From that time on, this disciple took her into his home."

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/06/12 02:40 PM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 06/06/12 02:44 PM

Welcome Evelyn, hey i have seen that face before(Eni Ido; a Nigerian film actress)

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/06/12 06:22 AM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 06/06/12 06:36 AM
Hi, I felt like telling this story to encourage someone who thinks God has delayed to answer their prayers. This is a true story.

Many years ago, there was this young girl who unfortunately lost both her parents to HIV/AIDS disease. She was the eldest child among her siblings. She was 16 years old by the time her parents died. It was her worst nightmare ever to loose both her parents in the same month. This wasn’t a well to do family and yet their livelihood depended on subsistence farming. After this ordeal, this young girl toiled and worked really hard to support her parents’ four kids. Her parents’ relatives deserted them because they thought it was “a huge family with so many kids to support” hence being a burden to them and yet they were only five kids.

The poor girl did all she could including selling produce from their garden, asking support from well-wishers and of course her parents’ friends so that her brothers and sisters would be okay. She later got a job to work as a cleaner in a church. This girl spent her entire 19 years taking care of her siblings. She had vowed not to get married until her siblings were much better in life. When she was 30 years old she started thinking about marriage ‘coz it dawned on her that she wasn’t getting any younger. However she was disappointed by her first and second boyfriend. Luckily enough, she was brought up in a strong Christian background. Nevertheless, whenever such trials would come she always lamented, “God what did I do to deserve this suffering? My parents died when we were so young, they left us in abject poverty, all my life I have never been fully happy, and now the issue of settling down is also becoming so complex……” Such were her grievances to God. So she decided to put dating and relationships on hold and only concentrate on her business and serving God.

When she turned 35 years old, she almost gave up on marriage ‘coz no man had looked her way. One time a certain young man heard her testimony in church and he was touched by what he heard. Eventually, the young man fell head over hills in love with her. Guess how old was the man!!! He was 20 years old, are you shocked? bigsmile The 35 year old lady then first refused the young man’s hand in marriage because of age difference. Regardless of relatives, friends and other people’s disapproval of their marriage, they went ahead and got married ‘coz they loved each other a lot. Currently the woman is 68 years old with grey hair and the man is 53 years old. He’s also a full time pastor in a church. God blessed them with four children; three girls and one boy. (Secret....) he found his wife still a virgin at 35! How about that?

Isn’t God so amazing!! Well I can’t get married to someone that young but her story just can’t leave my mind to the extent that everywhere I go I have to narrate it. It makes me remember of Isaiah 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;......."

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/06/12 02:18 AM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 06/06/12 02:18 AM

Hello and Welcome!!waving

good luck in your searchflowers

I love the way you say "good luck in your search" to new members. It's like as if you are sayin' "go forth into the world be of good courage........" (it's a Biblical scripture). It's like as if the door is widely opened for you to go out and explore! 'just saying.., :smile:

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/06/12 02:01 AM
Thanks guys! Now i know, i will definately stick to the forums.

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/06/12 01:59 AM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 06/06/12 02:02 AM

i didn't cause i learnt my lesson ages ago from another site so i skipped straight to fourm n let the guys do the browsing...

I guess it is my first time to join sites as these. Hey, do you think it's mostly guys that do the browsing? I think ladies are more curious than men nevertheless, they don't browse a lot. I know if a woman really really likes a guy, she will be compelled to want to know all the details about him.

Jesally's photo
Wed 06/06/12 01:44 AM

Yes Jesally, I set my search for any distance and I am looking all over this United States. Yes I sure am. I have seen other couples relocate and stay together, so we just have to believe, that where there is a will, there IS a way!..

I always will reach out for that brass ring and grab hold forever.

Always have a higher goal and better dream, you can do it!

Don't let anyone discourage you Jesally, dream BIG.

Thanks for the encouragement sunshine! happy Are those your kids? Awwww they r adorable!

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/05/12 03:16 PM
Hello, gotta a question for old members on this site. When you first joined here, tell me you didn't browse through people's profiles till your eyes hurt:) I'm new n i just did. 'just wondering whether you did the same.

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/05/12 12:09 PM

Just joined, hope to meet friendly people here. :)

Thank you!

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:38 AM

Hi, I'm new on this site and am glad there's a forum for Christians here. Hope to meet some nice and friendly people here. :)

Thank you!happy

Jesally's photo
Tue 06/05/12 02:14 AM
Just joined, hope to meet friendly people here. :)

Jesally's photo
Mon 06/04/12 11:44 PM
Hi, I'm new on this site and am glad there's a forum for Christians here. Hope to meet some nice and friendly people here. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next