Community > Posts By > Jesally

Jesally's photo
Wed 10/03/12 04:12 AM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 10/03/12 04:13 AM

Amen Jessaly. I hope all is well?flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou waving

All is well, thank you Ladywind! Hope you are doing fine as well :)
flowerforyou:heart::heart::heart:flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:20 AM

I wish I can get all I want in this world
Me I need a sweet girl and a house then car and a little paper
Then am at heaven door!

Am afraid that doesn't really sound like the "heaven door" my brother.

The Bible is very clear on this issue; Matthew 6:33, says "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you".

Hey, look upto Jesus, know Him, serve Him, live according to His will...just do everything for the glory of God and He will surely bless you!

Acts 17:28, 'For in him we live and move and have our being.'As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring'.

Live for Christ and you will be okay.

Jesally's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:09 AM
We serve an awesome God! He surely answers prayers!
I am indeed happy for you Totage. Enjoy God's blessings! :)

Jesally's photo
Tue 09/18/12 06:55 AM
Wow! That's an interesting poem! I wonder whether it's a true story though :)

Jesally's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:16 AM

Just can't wait for His return!:)

Jesally's photo
Tue 09/11/12 08:08 AM
Amen and Amen!
flowerforyouflowerforyouflowersflowersflowerforyouflowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Tue 09/11/12 07:56 AM
Yes! We serve an awesome God Cowboy.

Psalm 119:147-150,
"I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word. My eyes stay open through the watches of the night that I may meditate on your promises. Hear my voice in accordance with your love; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your laws. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life".

2 Corinthians 7:1,
"Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God".

James 1:12,
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him".

He never fails to keep the promises He made unto His children. Well, if it wasn't for God i think i would be crying every now and then. Jesus is my all,'just can't do n live without Him!

Jesally's photo
Fri 08/31/12 04:37 AM

Im iranian boy,i was muslim but i feel jesus and then changed,i dont know what can i say.here im in danger,please pray for me and at last i wish world be full of angel same you.GOD BLESS US ALL.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the Name of Jesus. I just wanna say thank you for saving your son HReza1983, thank you for letting your light shine upon his life. In your Holy word Romans 10:9, you say that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

May you continue to protect and guide him in this journey of salvation, Lord transform his life so that he can bring glory and honour to you alone. Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace that always leads to repentence. In your Mighty Name Lord Jesus i have prayed, Amen!

Hey HReza1983, the angels in heaven r still rejoicing over your salvation!

Welcome! flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Sat 08/25/12 04:23 PM

I woke up today.
I am very sick.
But I am alive, thank you.

You and me God, You and me will whip this.

Awww sorry to hear about that. But hey, by His stripes we are healed!
Still praying for you Oldhipie :)
flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Thu 08/23/12 09:03 AM
Edited by Jesally on Thu 08/23/12 09:06 AM
Well, i think Jesus is God. Therefore He can't be weak coz He's perfect. Just sayin' :)

Jesally's photo
Wed 08/22/12 06:58 AM
Edited by Jesally on Wed 08/22/12 06:59 AM

I'm sending for two since you are in a praying mood!

'will be glad to pray for the both of you!

Jesally's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:43 AM

Hey Jessaly. message coming your way.... watch for it.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

I will be waitin' Ladywind :)
flowerforyou:heart:

Jesally's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:40 AM

very nice jesally

Thank you Oldhippie:) Hope all is well.

Jesally's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:24 AM
Hello there, do you have a prayer request or a need that you want to be prayed for? Inbox me or let me know about it, this week am praying for everyone who has a prayer request. Let's beleive n trust God together for a blessing upon your life.

God bless you!

Jesally's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:18 AM
Amen! :)

Jesally's photo
Tue 08/14/12 09:25 AM
We are matching to Zion! Oh i can't wait!

1Peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ".

1Corinthians 1:8 "Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ".

Oh Lord Jesus, please help us to be ready for your return, help us to always be alert, be cautious of the times and have repentant hearts untill you return and find us blameless. In Jesus' Name i have prayed. Amen!

Thank you Cerise for your posts,they inspire me alotflowerforyou

Jesally's photo
Tue 08/14/12 08:16 AM
Edited by Jesally on Tue 08/14/12 08:37 AM

Knowing I don't sing hasn't given me anxiety at all in all honesty. A few years ago, I decided to try something new, whenever anyone in the church asks a favor of me, without hesitation, I agree to it. I go where I am needed without ever telling God that I am too busy. So far I have been needed to lead the band and nothing else. You see, our band is filled with musicians who range from beginner to advanced. I was told that I was picked because I seem to be the only one who can take each persons strengths AND weaknesses musically speaking and make the band sound amazing.

I have a longer story than that to tell one day (a few pages of a read depending on how I word it) but the general gist of it all is that God has put it on my heart that I will give him 100%, not 10%, 100%, even in times like now when I have no money and I am not making any money at all. I give him my all, starting with my music. If the band is not up to my standards at minimal, I work with the band until we sound like a band in the highest regards that I hold them up to. They all seem to enjoy my leadership, but have also learned a few tell tale signs of how we are doing as a whole, myself included when there is problems.

When we are rocking out so to say, I found out I uncontrollably dance on stage. I have tried to stop from some people saying it is distracting, but I simply cannot, when I get moved by the spirit, I let the spirit take over. On the days where it may be a rough day, the band may be off time, someone may be playing off key, whatever the reason is musically, my band knows if I am not moving, it is time to button up and figure out where the problem is.

My band knows my #1 rule though, when we come to even practice to praise God, we leave our drama at the door. If there is something that is bothering you to the point where you cannot focus on playing and praising God, you are not needed that week. Get your heart right first, then come to praise. At times, I have had to lead by example using that one, and again, my band seems to respect and enjoy the fact that I lead by example instead of lead verbally and nothing else.

Way to go Rasmus!

Indeed 100% is what God requires from us. Look at the parable of the Talents in the Bible. Matthew 25:14

Matthew 25:15, "And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey".

Matthew 25:24-25,"Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine".

Matthew 25:20, "And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more".

Jesally's photo
Tue 08/14/12 07:54 AM
The common things that everyone sees daily is enough proof that God exists!

The process of a baby growing in it's mother's womb, a plant germinating from the soil, the birds in the trees singing sweet melodies etc..

Even atheists wonder at such mysteries. Who can fathom God's infinite wisdom? I say no one.

God is so real!:)

Jesally's photo
Mon 08/13/12 03:34 AM
I'am sure you could do both; the leading and singing if you tried to. I have seen band leaders sing along with the choir, so why not you? You can do it Rasmus!:)

Jesally's photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:14 PM
There's no such thing as perfection but we can be perfect by the grace of God.To live a perfect life is an impossible task for everybody, but when we abide in Christ we become perfect.

Some people think that nobody can be perfect, yet it is God who makes his people perfect, He can do it. The Bible says, "Matt 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

"John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ..."

Someone who abides in Christ, strives to portray a Christ like attitude and lives like Christ is perfect for me. And i know such people exist.

I believe God will bless me with that kinda special someone in my life! 'Just can't wait to see him lol :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9