Pick my brain,
I'm am serious,
are you game,
Let it go,
to be determined,
Come to me, Coldersky you in,

Coldersky's photo
Sun 07/04/21 04:08 PM
HEY WHEN I TELL YOU HONEY IT TAKES A LOT OF PATIENCE I KNOW THIS, AKA,,,COLDERSKY MINUS THE HALO,

Coldersky's photo
Sat 07/03/21 04:39 PM
Hit it Damien, I have done things on my bucket list, you cannot imagine at a young age 8 I flew a crop Dustin plane my father was beside me HE said no figure eights awe when I get down and feeling lonesome I remember that time raceing with the wind praying to god, asking god to let me live this moment agine and again and lordy WILLING I can learn to set her down on earth safely I am the imaginary dog fighter, Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sat 07/03/21 04:26 PM
MARTY ROBBINS (( A WHITE SPORT COAT AND A PINK CARNATION)) I ALWAYS HAVE ADORE MARTY ROBBINS YEAHH BABY,COLDERSKY 🥰:eyes:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 07/03/21 04:22 PM
TOBY KEITH ((HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW))🤠🤠:cupid:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 07/02/21 11:08 PM
Watching the construction workers fixing road ways them are some hot looking men, woo hoo!!!,,,Coldersky minis the halo lol,

Coldersky's photo
Tue 06/22/21 09:52 AM
My little male dog kisses, you guys,friends here on the forums,CUDDLING with my man when he finds me,starring at the sky, Bev

Coldersky's photo
Tue 06/22/21 09:38 AM
Hay people thanks for all of your comments I'would like to relocate this is the reason I enjoy texting with A GENTLEMAN that lives in another part of the country, the weather in MINNESOTA, has three seasons but the winter's are way to cold for me thanks, Bev:thumbsup:🤺:two_hearts:🤪

Coldersky's photo
Sat 06/05/21 07:50 AM
WE ALL DESERVE RESPECT LAST EVENING I WAS HANGING OUT CHEAKING MESSAGES LONE BEHOLD WHO SHOULD TEXT ME YES TOBY KEITH THE COUNTRY WESTERN ICON, HE SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON HERE? YOUR TO BEAUTIFUL, HUH I SAID I HAVE FRIENDS ON THE FORUMS, BUT IN HIS PROFILE HE WROTE DRINKS DAILY, RED FLAG, divorced 5 MONTHS IM LOOKING FOR A REAL WOMAN NOT A MODEL OR A ACTRESS, THEY ALL USED ME FOR MY MONEY HUH BUT HE ALLOWED IT I SAID IM NOT A DRINKER NOR DO I DO DRUGS, I HAVE MY HEALTH ISSUES, I ENJOY COUNTRY MUSIC THE OLDER MUSIC, BUT NOT TO SELL MY SOUL CHARLIE DANIELS SAID IT WELL HE DELETED HIS PROFILE THIS IS MY STORY, LOL BEVERLY

Coldersky's photo
Fri 06/04/21 04:03 PM
I was stood up once by a dude I was to meet for the first time and have dinner with. We hadn't talked much nor for long. I somehow felt in my bones he was going to be a no-show after I declined him picking me up at home. I don't want a stranger to know my address.
Since I had that strong feeling I had dinner at home before I left to meet him. And he indeed didn't show. I shrugged and went home, and was happy I was smart enough to already dine beforehand :)

But ghosted after such a long time, nope.
I wouldn't just text for that long either. You don't know what you're dealing with until you meet. And if they hold off meeting you know something isn't right.
However harsh it is, probably is like Slim Gym says: he met someone and fell in love.

Thanks sparkling I appreciate you sharing it all makes good old fashioned sense, Bev:relaxed::thumbsup:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 06/04/21 12:48 PM
The more sex you give a guy the more committed he gets ..... and won't have time and energy to wander around !!!! 🤪 🤪

Right on brother lol Coldersky 🤩

Coldersky's photo
Fri 06/04/21 12:38 PM
I have texting with a GENTLEMAN for quite a few months he DISSAPEARED last week?

Coldersky's photo
Sat 04/10/21 02:49 PM
SOULFOOD
HAVE YOU GOT SOUL,
SOULMATE,
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS MY LOVELES COLDERSKY ROCKS,,:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 04/10/21 02:40 PM
I WANT TO MOVE TO GILLIGAN'S ISLAND RECUSE MOUNTAINS OCEAN FRESH AIR, FRESH FRUITS FISH FRYS,GREAT WEATHER, WITH MY GUY YEAH, BABY COLDERSKYS A SPICY WOMAN:gift::kiss::revolving_hearts:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 04/09/21 01:25 PM
Remember this what ever he was defending the White House that guard made a decision to kill someone that cannot be changed I myself have found other ways outsiide of killing someone regardless I chose life, I'm am responsible for my contant, Coldersky,

Coldersky's photo
Sat 12/26/20 08:54 AM
Another Great Singer/Songwriter I remember that wonder man singing Kiss an angel good morning and gospel hymes wow he was singing country when country music wasn't cool among the most of the African American folk I love older country music Hank Williams sr,Patsy Cline,Tammy Wynette,Loretta Lynn, Red Sovine, Glenn Campbell, Sammy Smith, Dolly Parton, to name a few you'll surely be missed her Coldersky loves yah!!!:sparkling_heart::innocent::angel:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/25/20 08:33 AM
GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER WHILE ASKING THE TUFF QUESTIONS BE A GOOD LISTENER KEEP AN OPEN MIND ALL OF THE SIGNS ARE THERE GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO THINK ASK YOURSELF IS THIS PERSON WORTHY OF MY LOVE AND RESPECT,COLDERSKY HAVE FUN ENJOY YOURSELF🥰

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/25/20 08:25 AM
HE KNOWS WHO HE IS WITH HIS FUR BABIES, HE HAD A BIG HEART TO LOVE MY FUR BABY WE GOT US🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰:poodle::dog::dog2:🦊:cupid:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 08/05/20 07:51 PM
I see history repeats its self the hangings have never stopped Texas Mn, ECT,,, as a child I asked my father what those three cross poles were down south Hay no one deserves to be mistreated put yourself in a ((slave shoes)) brought to a strange country against there will by whites now ponder on that, now who lives matter surely not mine IMHO,I am responsible for my contant,Coldersky 🤢

Coldersky's photo
Mon 08/03/20 05:05 PM
Hay Mr take it from me ((Its all in the attitude)), I was born breech and with dysplasia my folks used to say she came in the world backwards and landed on her feet, I'm sweet 16,sixteen Forever ((living the life)),you darling from the land of the midnight sun GB always take that with wherever you go it works for me tell yourself your ((Living the life)), Coldersky minus the halo lol,🤩:dancer:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25