Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sun 12/29/19 08:29 AM
Not wearing a tie.

I know that right :snowman2::sun_with_face::slight_smile::hugging::clap::punch::high_heel:️no Coldersky minus the halo hello there

Coldersky's photo
Sun 12/29/19 08:25 AM
He's is right (((No tie))) Imho No dress:dancer::high_heel:️ and heels ride on:hugging::sunglasses::thumbsup::santa:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 12/28/19 08:29 PM
get the brush off op:expressionless:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 12/28/19 08:02 AM
Love, respect and honesty.
She said a mouth full thats all I want :sparkling_heart::menorah::yin_yang::house::statue_of_liberty::swimmer::rowboat::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:️ JMO

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 09:15 PM
Mankind cannot control any weather any sunlight sunsets sunrises the moon the wind the oceans lightning nature life and death amazing isn't it
All of this is God doing believe it or not,Coldersky:innocent::bouquet::new_moon_with_face::sun_with_face::star::fire::thunder_cloud_rain::zap::snowman2::droplet::park::park::sparkler::milky_way::sunrise::desert:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 08:49 PM
What we must understand all of the wild cannot ever be tamed and animals can become over stimulated then the instinct of excitement comes in to play and they can do some damage house pets leave a lot to be desired pls dont over stimulate them look for large pupils bared teeth body stalking nostrils flaired grawling deep breathing
I have worked with wild animals and I have alot of respect for all of them teasing gone bad,,,thanks Coldersky :heart_decoration::peace::yin_yang:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 08:37 PM
These days I would love to have the,Hooch dog in that movie Turner and Hooch Para I love that big Puppy baby bear:heart::yellow_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:️JMO :bear:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 08:23 PM
Bravo Bravo, thank you you've did yourself well it was music to my ears:innocent::hand_splayed::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::saxophone::trumpet::violin::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::guitar::guitar::microphone:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 03:15 PM
Let's have salid frist and a soft drink
lol :tea::cheese::wine_glass:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 01:34 PM
Glade you asked that,,,
I will be in love with romeo and live happily ever after I'm hoping its right on
lol,:innocent::kissing_heart::nerd::fire::bride_with_veil::couple_with_heart::ring:️re;you did ask?

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 01:29 PM
Gf that was a hoot omg,,,
shut up I love it I needed that after seeing my left back tire flat I'm ok now,, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent::hugging:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 09:03 AM
Boy you right on I keep my Soothie by Walgreens near you betcha bro Coldersky:two_hearts::revolving_hearts::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::microphone::money_mouth::heart_eyes:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 08:58 AM
My friend's of Jewish faith and way of life sholom :menorah::menorah::cupid::sparkling_heart::gift_heart:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 07:36 AM
I was brought up the way catholic it was like the pledge of elegance as kids we were used to it nowadays I pray for all of the children in all schools lordy they sure need it the people have changed in the world and not for the better pls dont shoot the messenger I miss prayers in school pls weigh in what do you think? inquiring minds want to know, Coldersky minus the halo:innocent::thinking:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 07:22 AM
hay good day all
yes I was raised catholic all I can say is I'm a believer I was blessed with so meny miracles in my life,,,:innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 07:15 AM
hay folks it's not bad weather like the 50s and the 60s snow up to your butt
this ol town would shutdown I remember that my friends or we would get spring flooding that ol Mississippi river should Crest and flood southern Mn, ect,,,Westside
Sheppard RD just reak havoc yes it was a hardship on the farmers to that Mn history awe lot of us made it through it I'm here to tell all Coldersky knows,,,:rage::astonished::tired_face::yum:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 07:04 AM
Gender bias!! A woman can just ask, a man can only wish!!

I don't know about that alls you have to do is asked someone coffee or tea??
ask us out or do we need to coax you push pushy me, come on Mn
I not trying to get married dang men,:thinking::upside_down:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 12/27/19 06:59 AM
looking for a friend very close to my age 55 plus no young men pls I have nothing in common with you move on thanks, Coldersky,

Coldersky's photo
Thu 12/26/19 05:37 PM
That old black magic put me in his spell:new_moon_with_face::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:
Wouldn't that be nice:heart_decoration::gift_heart::gift_heart::cupid::cupid::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::menorah::menorah::menorah::menorah::menorah::menorah::menorah:️Now I'm loving my guy Coldersky bigtime

Coldersky's photo
Thu 12/26/19 05:29 PM
We didn't have white Christmas here in Toronto sad2
But aside from that, I got all the gifts I wanted and more from my son and daughter.
I hope everyone else got their Christmas wishes :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:drinker
Hay I'm am just being alive in good as can be health :innocent::yum:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next