Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:45 PM
I love the Jackson 5 A,B C
MJ all of them,Rock with you
Thriller, Billy Jean,Awesome, Paul McCartney and Michael J
the girl is mine, Ebony and IVORY,
Michael Jackson will always be the King of pop, man was bad just like me
Bad, L,O,L,A, Coldersky minus the halo :rose::rose::rose:❣❣❣:cupid::cupid::sparkling_heart::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:27 PM
Yes I always love Bill Withers huh,:innocent::rose:this man's music cause ain't no sunshine when she gone:rose::wave: Coldersky minus the halo,

Coldersky's photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:24 PM
Dusty Springfield music, Wishing&hopeing,,:thumbsup::rose::sparkling_heart::cupid:
Andy Williams omg

Coldersky's photo
Sun 04/19/20 09:34 AM
Paul Anika Put your head on my shoulder hes still the best:cupid::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::thumbsup:i melt still when I hear this song Bev
awe come on ladies armour,❣❣❣:punch:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 04/18/20 10:31 PM
Will you love me tomorrow,Shirellies❣
Stand by me, Ben E king :cupid:
Sugar shack,:sparkling_heart:
Coldersky bigtime

Coldersky's photo
Sat 04/18/20 10:31 PM
Will you love me tomorrow,Shirellies❣
Stand by me, Ben E king :cupid:
Sugar shack,:sparkling_heart:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 04/16/20 04:56 PM
hay Eve
I'm out here to dealing with all life has to offer and (One day at a time) my model hope you stick around the joint,
Coldersky minus the halo:innocent: :wave:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 04/15/20 08:22 AM
I enjoy laughter lol someone to go to the movies no talking, just sitting by the water breathing deeply, just someone with patience, just be yourself Mr :no_mouth::thumbsup:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 04/15/20 08:11 AM
I like it it made my moment much better laughter:thumbsup: is the best medicine lol ,:innocent:🥰Coldersky :hugging:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 04/15/20 08:06 AM
Thanks for the huggs I know (One day at a time as you know friends are the best God love you all again thanks and huggs back at you be well thanks Coldersky bigtime,:thumbsup:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 04/14/20 11:22 PM
Dear God bless this ol world,
You have the last word with this Covid 19, I lost a friend to that virus, (One day at a time),I'm having a tuff time no huggs from friends or family I miss people it's a scary situation I feel alone
like never before,take care be well Coldersky :thinking::disappointed_relieved:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 04/14/20 11:06 PM
Oops people I ment Covid 19 not 13
lordy pls excuse that ugly misprint,:rolling_eyes::disappointed_relieved:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 04/14/20 10:38 PM
I wish I could stay at home. But I am one of the frontline staff, working as a community nurse. The situation is so unreal
Wow God love you always I don't know why some states are not on stay at home this virus will kill as you all know I lost a friend to covid 13 the stores like Walmart are packed I heard letting one in for every three people that come out, I'm not used to being at home its tuff but one day at a time Omg:these times be well all and put your masks on keep washing your hands, I cant even hug my son or my grandkids they pull up outside I just tell them Gramama ok and cry,

Coldersky's photo
Tue 04/14/20 01:47 PM
yes I got you there I was layed off but the owner payed all of us driver's extra income god love him I'm surviving I'm not sick you stay well doggone crazyness ,(one day at a time we must all remember this, Coldersky minus the halo :innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 04/14/20 01:32 PM
This feels like a nightmare but my eyes are wide open what do think?,

Coldersky's photo
Sat 03/28/20 12:12 PM
I hear ya poster)those names are just that silly idos spoken by idos, those it doesn't seem to bother just answer by those names ewe not I ☻🤮:triumph:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 03/22/20 10:33 AM
t d move on and just tell us your an atheist it's ok dude I believe in my higher power,,,🗣 :innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 03/22/20 10:31 AM
t d move on a just tell us your an atheist it's ok dude 🗣:innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 03/20/20 02:51 PM
hay there Ladywind
how are you doing? I haven't been out here much it's a long story a few friends
past away, my grandson had type A flu
we thought we'd lose him omg lordy good I took care of him and his sis, for a weekend the things we do for loved ones Bev aka:Coldersky minus the halo,
GF I'm a fallen angel true,:cupid::sparkling_heart::disappointed_relieved::heart_eyes::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 03/19/20 02:05 PM
Pls be well and I just want to say hey
Coldersky minus the halo :thumbsup::punch::innocent: