Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sat 08/01/20 11:01 PM
Controversial me: let me interject this
With all of the lives lost in the Civil Going on as I speak Africa Sudan Syria, Yemen,wars, native Americans lands taken, the war on drugs,
The holocaust, Billions,Billions,of ((Lives Lost)) over the Centuries Dose Anyone realy care about these lives lost I do because I'm a child of war and a army brat and my man is a Doctor without borders. and I have great respect for him.I pray daily for All of there safety!, Coldersky, :mask:🥼🥽:eyeglasses:🥾🥾⛑

Coldersky's photo
Wed 07/29/20 06:17 PM
Who cares,people are people this society has thrown those words Good//Bad around to doggone freely over the years I am sick of those stereotypes on here, everyone deserves a second chance IMHO,labels there just not kool, Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Wed 07/29/20 05:42 PM
L O V E IS INSANITY, I FEEL SO YOUNG
AGINE, MY HEARTS ON FIRE, YOUR JUST SO HAPPY YOUR FRIENDS SEE A BIG CHANGE IN YOU HE OR SHE IS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT EVEN AT WORK, YOU MISS THEM WHEN YOUR APART FOR ME THATS LOVE,COLDERSKY 🤺:smile::smiley:🤩🥰:heart_eyes::upside_down::kiss::kiss::kissing_heart::joy:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 07/28/20 06:30 PM
Omg,,,easy my infectious loud laughter, and I am very humorous I love to play with my man daily🤺:smile:🥳🥳,🤩:smiley:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 07/28/20 04:20 AM
to find my forever love except he reached out to me,awe,,,and I hope we've
Succeeded after 2yrs will see,,,Coldersky 🤺🕺:dancer:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 07/28/20 04:07 AM
Starring at the pale blue sky/and the Coldersky,,,and the Moon daily I'm in awe :heart_eyes:🥰🤩

Coldersky's photo
Mon 07/27/20 11:34 AM
Yes you must be diligent, Optimist,openminded, maybe willing to travel in the US anyway...I'm hoping my knight in shining armor is real for myself anyway,,,Coldersky🤺:thinking:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 07/26/20 01:42 PM
DO NOT DISTURB SIGN,,,
ON THE MAN CAVES I AGREE Coldersky :nerd:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 07/25/20 06:22 PM
when some people get over a certain age they simply don't want to be bothered that's good but men and women then pls stop complaining about how far they are my man is working in another time zone, now he's still the same sweetheart I met believe me we're there for each other He's been a God sent I have no complaints he reached out to me, We are devoted in love Coldersky,

Coldersky's photo
Tue 07/14/20 04:39 PM
I'm not alone I have my higher power plus the pup but I'm a people person,
No way do I want to be alone the rest of my life I do have friends,Man is not ment to be alone, says God, that's why Eve was created these are not my words,Barbara Strisand sang a song people who need people are the luckiest people in the world, IMHO Coldersky,:cupid::pray::kiss::kissing_heart:🥰:dancer:🤺

Coldersky's photo
Tue 07/07/20 09:35 PM
When a man loves a woman
Michael Bolton))
This is Blue eyes decayed this to me))❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤:thumbsup:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 07/07/20 02:30 PM
Hot Lips hulahand Needs to be spoiled, Coldersky and I will spoil him back, ^true^

Coldersky's photo
Tue 07/07/20 02:16 PM
hay ya all I been chatting with this man for a long while and he said I want you for my wife O M G, :sunglasses:🥰

Coldersky's photo
Mon 06/29/20 08:59 PM
dangerous curves, Be good to her she be good to you, Coldersky,:sparkles::dancer:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 06/25/20 12:44 PM
But my name is Cinderella I want the fairytale,🤺:couple_with_heart::sparkles::yum::two_hearts:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 06/22/20 07:14 AM
I used to want to understand men but Now when we stare in one others Eyes
that's all I want to understand beck at the end of the day for baby blues my man 🤺🤩:heart_eyes:and I it's the unspoken love that truly counts... We have found Each other :couple_with_heart::cupid:IMHO yeh baby Coldersky minus the halo 🥰

Coldersky's photo
Mon 06/22/20 06:57 AM
Happy birthday Paul you will always be a Beatles in my heart Coldersky minus the halo 🤩🤩:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::cupid:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 06/11/20 11:40 AM
Dave nice post
The moonlight it has always brought out the romantic side in me Out and rain dose the same, thing Not to meny romantic souls on Mingle2 Lol just a few there who they are Coldersky:cupid:🖐:kiss:🥰:couplekiss::ok_hand::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::dress::crown:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 06/10/20 10:46 AM
you might be surprised how many women write to strange men while the men are in prison. as far as employees + prisoners, its pretty common for love affairs to start. one of our "model" prisoners began a relationship without the warden knowing, writing to our librarian. She would write him ... no one looks at the letters unless they are a drug dealer. After 4 years he asked her to marry him. I stood up with her as her "bridesmaid" and one of our guards was his "best man". short and sweet. They were allowed one 2 second kiss. He truly seemed to be a nice man. When he was released 2 years later and went home to her, he just could not adjust to society. One night he tried to kill her. Yes, I was there when he came back in. BUT some of the relationships do work out.

hay thanks I never thought of a jailbird Joey, I'm so glad you said some of the relationships work out
my belief is not everyone out Here needs love, most are stuck on themselves, players, but I certainly do need love and a Gods man Chucky blue eyes, but he deserves a second chance if your bitter move on alone, lonely, this will call Baby blues he texted me he wanted to know what made me tick can communicate daily,I want that man, I I have feelings for Baby blues man!, well see, Great post love it Coldersky minus the halo :yum:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 06/08/20 04:30 PM
as the hallmark card company says, "it's the thought that counts".
boy you so crazy
is it the thought or is it a bad chose Coldersky minus the halo says bad chose :money_mouth:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25