Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/01/20 03:20 AM
Vern,&Gregg Garnya,The Crusher,Lerry Henning,the, Mitsu Arakawa, &Jesse the body, Butcher, Maddog,Bashions, Pretty boy Rick Flair, Nick Bochwinkle,women wrestler's Jewel,Junkyard Dog, (Rocky Lol,) great movies though, the Gerraioes,Eddie
Sheerah, the Midgets, My Dad to me all of the matches, most of these guys came to my home town of Minnesota,
And some resided here and owned family business Like Big bear car wash
in white bear lake, Night Clubs, Eateries
Some of these wrestlers have past away R I P, I met all of these I'm proud to have shook hands with them,Beverly
Aka;Coldersky,

Coldersky's photo
Wed 01/01/20 02:37 AM
I am allergic to shellfish crustaceans,
anything with a shell aniflexic shock,
sage soap),latex, sulfa drugs, dairy products cows, milk hives I've had these allergys since childhood.im no fun Bev:innocent:️ minus the halo lol,

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 08:49 PM
welcome:Hang in there take your time be patient,
it will work its self out be careful out here Coldersky:innocent:️ minus the halo,

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 08:43 PM
It's been a hard day's night omg::relaxed::hugging:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 08:36 PM
to me hgt doesn't make the man or woman it's there heart,and soul, and there caring ways for one another that count:hugging::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 08:07 PM
My wish is to find a restaurant that offers an unlimited supply of mac & cheese, unlimited supply of Filet Mignon's, unlimited supply of Hickory Bourbon chicken, and an unlimited supply of butter pecan ice cream over warmed cherry pie all for the low price of $25. That may seem like an expensive meal but it also comes with a free complimentary side of Pepto Bismol. laugh

Hay poet or should we both sing:musical_score:️plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thumbsup::musical_score::musical_note::musical_keyboard::musical_note::notes:🤷‍♀️:laughing::thumbsup:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 07:34 PM
thanks for asking (((Time is on my side))) Woo-woo Coldersky bigtime:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::sweat_smile::grin::grimacing::grinning:️xoxo

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 01:39 PM
:money_mouth:️Pls be honest, Eat or spit
I dislike Rance dressing its everywhere,
And chipotle that flavor and the color upsets my stomach / I cannot eat Garlic I vomit it's so true,believe me I've tried them eat or spit,,,Coldersky :innocent:️minus the halo

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 01:25 PM
I watch older movies no slippery heat um ups I love columbo/in the heat of the night yeah baby/murder she wrote she's a sharp lady Lansbury/I enjoy BBC Eastenders/ The call of the midwife/ Doc Martin Love it,/ Now those are sheer class:innocent::laughing:️ minus the halo lol

Coldersky's photo
Tue 12/31/19 07:56 AM
Awe sweethearts everyone pls enjoy the holidays stay warm and safe:clock12::gift_heart::cupid::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::sleeping_accommodation::bed::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::reminder_ribbon::musical_keyboard::saxophone::trumpet::violin::guitar::popcorn::popcorn::sake::popcorn::popcorn::innocent::innocent::tea::wine_glass::beers::coffee::menorah::two::zero::two::zero::bell::bell:️Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Mon 12/30/19 09:58 PM
Someday soon sleeping alone to shell pass
In the good book its says man is not ment to be alone in concordance :innocent:️ minus the halo lo:thinking::thumbsup::couple_with_heart:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 12/30/19 07:27 PM
Thanks for asking I believe it could work but he would need to come see about me here in Mn, and I would be on that plane to see my baby yes indeed we'll see like that says Kansas, city:musical_score::city_dusk::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::cupid:️ I'm going to Kansas,city am gonna get me one Lol Coldersky minus the halo :innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 12/30/19 10:00 AM

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Welcome to Mingle2 Coldersky.
Dettoneer thanks handsome man 🧔:hibiscus::christmas_tree:🤷‍♀️:fireworks::musical_score::notes::musical_note::notes::notes::musical_note:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 12/30/19 10:00 AM

Dettoneer thanks handsome man 🧔:hibiscus::christmas_tree:🤷‍♀️:fireworks::musical_score::notes::musical_note::notes::notes::musical_note:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 12/30/19 09:57 AM

Dettoneer thanks handsome :hugging::blush:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 12/29/19 09:04 PM
Silence no talking just spooning,
I would like to view the night's sky together, run throughout our home scantily dressed oh what fun its going to be,,,Coldersky:bikini::runner::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 12/29/19 08:48 AM
Yeah, I'm staying home alone. I just wonder what other people do New Year's Eve.
I hear you Gf right on:flushed::innocent:️minus the halo

Coldersky's photo
Sun 12/29/19 08:45 AM
I wished I was in times on the mic COUNTING off for everyone just to be one of the Mcs awesome watching the ball drop you in?,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,happy new year and singing,:microphone::saxophone::bowling::violin::bowling::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::new_moon_with_face::earth_asia::fire::boom::innocent::laughing::sweat_smile:️ not a fan of strong drink :money_mouth:️I'll be dreaming about you,you,you, I be tucked in my bed not a scammer is scurrying not even a mouse aha,Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sun 12/29/19 08:45 AM
I wished I was in times on the mic COUNTING off for everyone just to be one of the Mcs awesome watching the ball drop you in?,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,happy new year and singing,:microphone::saxophone::bowling::violin::bowling::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::new_moon_with_face::earth_asia::fire::boom::innocent::laughing::sweat_smile:️ not a fan of strong drink :money_mouth:️I'll be dreaming about you,you,you, I be tucked in my bed not a scammer is scurrying not even a mouse aha,Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sun 12/29/19 08:42 AM
I wished I was in times on the mic COUNTING off for everyone just to be one of the Mcs awesome watching the ball drop you in?,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,happy new year and singing, not a fan of strong drink I'll be dreaming about you,you,you, I be tucked in my bed not a scammer is scurrying not even a mouse aha,Coldersky