Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sun 11/14/21 08:57 AM
Good post it's hard to find real people, Out here, I'm here to start off as friends first text on Mingle2 and get to know each other pls read my profile I only text here period. and then they run away that's fine,Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 12:23 PM
I love to feed my wild squirrels by my apartment I've got seven of those guys and girls they sit up in the tree Daily and they wait for me to come out before I go to work I shake the seeds dried fruits, nuts seeds ect most of the time we eat together, 🥰bags and they come storming down them trees like bats out at you know what anyway I love those guys have great respect for them they come up they have taken food out of my hand but I know being wild as they are I do not try to pet them but we do respect each other they chase each other run around
me there so entertaining God little Acres these are just the facts, Coldersky🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿 minus the halo

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 10:43 AM
hi my Frontline hero your always in my thoughts words and deeds Coldersky :blush::kissing_heart:

I' sometimes wish I had a bigo group hug IMO :hugging: Coldersky minus the halo:kissing_heart:

Finally, the missing halo is back. Thanks flowerforyou

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 01:21 AM
What !, I love :cupid: one who looks like kojak, Telly Savalas,

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 01:15 AM
A crazy 13 yrs cool blue eyed boy taught me how to suck face nice , LA LA LA Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 01:09 AM
Well I'm not a coffee drinker but I like it Irish like I like my men, Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 01:01 AM
I save a lot where I get my groceries 5c or 20c off a gallon hey it works for me and my Mas, we like a great deals 🤩:grin:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 12:55 AM
It's all good gfs I'll stick with the chapstick tinted kind fruity, kind Coldersky :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::ok_hand:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/13/21 12:50 AM
I' sometimes wish I had a bigo group hug IMO :hugging: Coldersky minus the halo:kissing_heart:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 11/11/21 09:38 AM
The French Riviera, and hopefully I could meet :pray:a man that could make me laugh :sweat_smile:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 11/11/21 09:30 AM
Edited by Coldersky on Thu 11/11/21 09:31 AM
DAUGHTER OF A WW2 VETERAN Coldersky I thank them when I see a service person there my heroes, minus the :innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/06/21 01:14 PM
Zoo &Animals

XOXO & LOVE

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/06/21 01:13 PM
GOD &Grace:innocent::innocent: :two_hearts:

Zoo &Animals

Coldersky's photo
Sat 11/06/21 01:12 PM
GOD &Grace:innocent::innocent: :two_hearts:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 11/04/21 10:23 PM
Coldersky Nat king Cole, Unforgettable,:rose:The Shirelles Soldier boy, ❤❤ Coldersky minus the halo 🤩

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 10:18 PM
While I'm warming up my vichcal in the mornings I thank God and the saints for letting me see another dayI say without fail Jeaus take the wheel it's your WILL for waking me up I know I don't have any expectations out here, where are some of you guys on PRAYERS, Coldersky minus the halo,:rice_scene::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 09:57 PM
I’m still waiting too.

I'm hanging in there its been slim Pickins feast or famine thanks be to God,

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 09:44 PM
This is a good place to be happy and Express yourself Im a believer Coldersky minus the halo,:rose::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 09:39 PM
Not Knowing when the Dawn will come . So, I Keep Every door Open
Thank you for your Post.

Thanksgreat post Laura Paul you aced it and every window to,Coldersky minus the halo,:rice_scene:🖼🏞⛺

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 09:22 PM
Days 1-5 of creation it is good!! On the 6th creates man from dirt, breaths life into him. Same day it is NOT GOOD for man to be alone. GOD made woman from man and THEN it was very good. end of 6th day GOD rested from all his work. moral without a very good woman man is no good?

hey Jesse this is true but we are unless we believe that he will send you a woman and he will send a man for pls KEEP your cool,Coldersky minus the halo:wave::couple:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25