Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 08:51 PM
I get messages saying your sexy, we got this EVERYDAY I feel sexy Coldersky minus the halo :kissing_heart::two_hearts::kissing_heart::dancer:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 09:25 AM
This Sunday is my parents 51 anniversary.

I love hearing about these wonderful true stories and blessed celebrations you tell them GB them hellalula woo HOO, Julia I celebrate my 67 yrs daily,thanks for your great post, Coldersky minus the halo, :rose:🀺:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 11/02/21 09:09 AM
Nice:thumbsup: :wink: .

PTSD beatiful, thanks your voice has been heard what your seeking in your profile is personal choice keep on telling like it is, Coldersky minus the halo:mask:🀺:clap:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 11/01/21 09:08 AM
I totally agree!
I get all those same things from most women on here.......or are they really women. Hmmm....lol

Thanks for your input Jimmy I hear you, i don't settle eather and yes it is tuff cookie,Coldersky :ghost::ghost:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 11/01/21 09:05 AM
I get that alot, asking me to chat on an app. I tell them no, and they stop chatting to me. More scammers probably.

Thankfully some of you get it were not complaining were just telling like it is and just because you met someone here it doesn't mean beans if you don't take time to know her or him and not jumping in to fast, huh Coldersky minus the halo, :rose::ghost:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 11/01/21 08:54 AM
Thanks everyone I had to ask the tough question, some folks have mental, imperfections the ones you can't see some folks have physical imperfections beauty on the outside can be alot to be desired,I'm not here to judge or deal braker, or make fun of any of you because no ones PERFECT Coldersky minus the halo

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/31/21 07:58 PM
:ghost:☠:skull::house:πŸŒͺ🌫πŸŒͺπŸ•―:jack_o_lantern:πŸ•―I hope you enjoyed this story and feel free to come up and see me sometime, Mae West,Coldersky:dancer:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/31/21 04:40 PM
Tonight's the bewitching hr sit by your fireplaces, or sit in the dark with a candle lite,my place is haunted every hollows eve its 6:30pm I'm wrapped up in my blankets and waiting for the things that go bump in the night my old house creek's and settes every night but this night my gas lights keep going out, I see shadows, outside the windows I here something knocking 6 times it stops 6 times it stops, MY old door flys open with a swoosh, bang, eek, eek, a cold burst of wind leaves fly heather and yon, I'm frozen with fear to move after several minutes I creep to see what happened and to my surprise I see 3 ghastly figures singing, as I watch in fear they float around me singing its hollows eve repeating its time to trick or treat Coldersky minus the halo eek eek,

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/29/21 07:11 PM
Watching Carol Burnett/Tim Conway πŸ₯°:popcorn:
Enjoying 85degree weather,:smiley::icecream:
ENJOYING spooning with ?:two_hearts:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/29/21 06:54 PM
I don't ride band wagons Coldersky minus the halo:postal_horn::saxophone::guitar:πŸ₯:violin::trumpet:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/29/21 02:07 PM
Cosmic Charlie I looked forward to coming here just to read his insights he explained this place became different so he said good bye,

Coldersky's photo
Thu 10/28/21 09:30 PM
I'm tone deaf when it comes to both singing and dancing, it's not pretty. This isn't false modesty either, it's not pretty. I'll get out there though and give it my best shot.

I hear you I wate hearing aids but long as there's lots of bass I'm cool it's the vibes for me I'm all over the place lol,shell we,Coldersky minus the halo:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::upside_down:,:grin:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 10/28/21 04:43 PM
Hey dani 1 I'm also looking good luck,

Coldersky's photo
Thu 10/28/21 04:37 PM
No its tuff most men want to text on WhatsApp/ or Hangouts No I'd rather text here and then the men say I don't come here much, my question is why did you sign up on Mingle2 then? Ugh Coldersky minus the halo,Anyone else get this to?,

Coldersky's photo
Wed 10/27/21 01:38 PM
Glass/Diamonds if you knew what it took to dig for Diamonds and the lives that are/were lost in those mines you would think again, Coldersky :astonished::rose:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 10/26/21 02:07 PM
WOMAN ARE NOT THE SAME AS MEN...THEY HAVE DIFFERENT HORMONES THAT

AFFECT THERE EMOTIONS AND THERE ARE MORE PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES

THAT

EFFECT THEM....THEY ARE RAISED DIFFERENTLY AND TAUGHT DEAL WITH

SITUATIONS DIFFERENTLY, THEY HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS AND WANTS...AND

THIS IS A FEW WAYS WE ARE NOT THE SAME.....THE ANSWER IS TO LEARN

ABOUT EACH OTHER AND EXCEPT THE TRUTH. WOMAN TAKE IN INFORMATION

DIFFERENTLY AND PROCESS IT DIFFERENTLY....THERE IS A LOT TO BE

LEARNED FROM EACH OTHER THAT WILL MAKE OUR LIVES A LOT BETTER,

FIRST WE MUST START TO REALLY LISTEN TO EACH OTHERS POINT OF VIEW

AND NOT NEGATE THERE VIEW BECAUSE WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT....

Cleave HONEY yes were wired way differently from men especially when it comes to thought patterns I see woman he may see beauty OUR hormones play a large part if you men were not raised to. show your feelings then if you do decide to show FEELINGS CRYING I applaud, applaud, you mr you have evolved some women could use some lessons in evolution to tears you have some work to do, BOTH men and women can be raised not to trust, or raised to be prejudiced sexist, racest, or otherwise I've met negative Behaviors in women and men but now that you know if you care about her/his feelings acknowledge them I got this you can to, SINCERELY Coldersky minus the halo,:grinning::grin::astonished::confused::weary::upside_down::upside_down:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/17/21 08:55 PM
I'm being honest I think they should know if I'm the JEALOUS type no,
If I drink daily no, if I smoke no,
if i have mental health issues yes,
if I'm selfish no Coldersky minus the halo, :smile::blush::thinking:πŸ₯°:triumph::rage:πŸ€₯:unamused::rage:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 10/16/21 02:10 AM
Hi everyone big thanks redrider, it's so different with everyone I've always enjoyed HUGGS as a little child and as an adult I crave HUGGS&KISSES from my significant other we can't choose our family but I have extended family some have passed away but they loved me like there own but I had to leave my comfort zone and learn to communicate the love that was given to me, I still am a special Ed teacher I graduated from Concordia state university with a Bachelor's in sociology, phyic,1, 2, these studies are Real,I remember one such study on school age young children, the teacher here in the USA, divided the children into to groups, blue eyed kids on one side of the classroom, the Brown eyes kids on the other side of the classroom, the blue eyed kids were played attention to the brown eyed kids were ignored yes the brown kids became angry most withdrew, as, Educator's, parents, adults we have the power to change our behavior, my Final thoughts are you can be anything you aspire to be no matter how you grew up I'm not here for a
Popularity contest I have shared my story all over this country I'm not lucky I'm blessed a Christian and HONEY today in the real world it's not always popular to stand up for GOD or for those people less fortunate someone stood up for all of the orphans of this world and I will always love, love, saint mother Thersa my grandchildren and were at the beach I saw some nuns with ABOUT twenty something kids MY grandchildren had never seen nuns before or ophfins but that day we were at the right place that day Gramama had shared her story with them so I don't think it hit home until they played with the kids and shared there snacks we had plenty chips cookies, juice thank god for my cooler I guess you could say I loved just being myself,Coldersky minus the halo lol,

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/15/21 04:50 PM
Maybe Coldersky testing the waters as long as hes single looking for adventure I'm in in my state of 10,000 lakes and were not short on water, woo hoo,πŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›Έ:milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/15/21 04:42 PM
Theskythemythantheledgion:sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise::dress::boot::racehorse::racehorse::fireworks:🏞:milky_way:πŸ›ΈπŸ›Έ

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25