Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Sun 06/07/20 05:07 PM
Success; can not be had by complaining he or shes to far,
He said hi there how are you ?,
The rest is a present we've been texting non stop off Mingle2, for a few days, we clicked I love those baby blues lol we've got a good feeling, someone was watching me I had no idea, we were planning our meeting laterally Coldersky minus the halo,🀺πŸ₯°:busts_in_silhouette:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 06/06/20 02:17 PM
awe jam a dog people to awe GB you both hang in there,,,Right Coldersky minus the halo Bev

Coldersky's photo
Mon 06/01/20 10:24 AM
This Greatest is gone to soon
GB Little Richard I can still him hollering Louceal'πŸ¦‹:musical_score::musical_note::notes::notes::musical_note::musical_note::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::minidisc::notes::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::cherry_blossom::white_flower:Coldersky minus the halo lol Baby

Coldersky's photo
Mon 06/01/20 10:16 AM
Hay you all my State of Minnesota
Has been hit with 6 days Of Angry Ugly people coming from out of Town Burning riots,looting trashing My State most of the stores are boarded up thanks keep the embers
Burning prayers and chants going thanks Beverly :pray::rose:🧸:balloon::thumbsup::disappointed_relieved:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 05/21/20 07:47 PM
Hannibal in the house hiya
Coldersky minus the halo :innocent:️

Coldersky's photo
Wed 05/20/20 11:33 AM
That's the only commercial that makes me smile and makes me happy lol,,,:kissing_heart::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::full_moon_with_face::cupid:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 05/19/20 07:07 PM
Nevermind I have on DH,
I had alot of closer friends on there
and women& men I never had a problem there dang we had fun there all call to check on me I miss that site,,,Coldersky minus the haloπŸ₯°:cupid:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 05/19/20 06:49 PM
I myself enjoy the Charmin toilet Paper bear family there just adorable,and there working around the clock during this pandemic & shutdown, Coldersky minus the halo,JMO

Coldersky's photo
Tue 05/19/20 06:41 PM
hay folks Mn, still has a strong stay
at home order in place some stores
I heard have te opened I not going to any malls ect,,,Coldersky :thumbsup::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:πŸ¦‹πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈ:bicyclist:‍♀️:dancer:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 05/14/20 06:39 AM
Happy ,happy Joy joy, if you know what I mean :busts_in_silhouette::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:πŸ•΄πŸ§—β€β™‚οΈ:busts_in_silhouette:Woo hoo Coldersky minus the halo happy πŸ–:gift::rose:πŸ•΄πŸ§—β€β™‚οΈ

Coldersky's photo
Thu 05/14/20 06:33 AM
Someone tugging at my heart we'll see with his humor πŸ¦‹:gift_heart::grin::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::busts_in_silhouette::santa:πŸ§—β€β™‚οΈπŸ•΄πŸ–

Coldersky's photo
Thu 05/14/20 06:29 AM
Make my day humor me!!! by George I think he got it someone out here tugging on me heart I dont Kiss and tell well see🀺 Coldersky minus the halo lol, potluck to ya' all,:sunglasses:πŸ§—β€β™‚οΈπŸ•΄

Coldersky's photo
Mon 04/27/20 02:58 PM
Hay get a wok and season it with olive oil and ,asparagus chives,thinly sliced carrots,julian, ,spinach, cauliflower broccoli florets whole clove ,crushed garlic, season with mrs dash, Bev loves
this easy and delicious, yummy :wave:❣🀩

Coldersky's photo
Sat 04/25/20 11:25 PM
Someone realy:that loves nature and loves me to for who we both are inside and out I do ware my heart on my sleeve well,:rose::thumbsup::sparkling_heart::innocent:Coldersky minus the halo lol

Coldersky's photo
Sat 04/25/20 11:08 PM
/ The Flamingos:disappointed_relieved: I only have eyes for you, its mine,❣:sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:πŸ₯°πŸ€©

Coldersky's photo
Fri 04/24/20 08:48 PM
A tad sad my rainey day friend he left
this site this afternoon omg shoot,
You'll be missed my CC man doggone my luck no one else to tease that nut,
:disappointed_relieved::flushed::wave::innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 04/23/20 10:22 PM
Omg my infectious laugh,
Two yrs ago a nurse told me a funny joke, and she said Bev you have an infectious laugh I love it I said honey it gets better when I have a few drinks we both busted out laughing we both needed a good hoot,:heart_eyes:️:punch:️:tea:️ my faves Irish coffee, long< island tea>

Coldersky's photo
Thu 04/23/20 09:29 PM
Again' my squirrel friends enjoying ice cold drink of water this one loves nature:heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:, we haven't had a all nighter rain fall in a long while:disappointed_relieved: Coldersky minus the halo

Coldersky's photo
Thu 04/23/20 09:15 PM
Most on here are not ever going out of there comfy zone, I always have and always will he knows who he is,Coldersky woo-hoo :smirk:🀠

Coldersky's photo
Wed 04/22/20 06:10 PM
just saying :pushpin:️
My extended family and sister's call me
I love someone's reaching out that's how we do it, :two_hearts:️:peace::cross::star_and_crescent: