Community > Posts By > SVImager

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:44 PM
How about little miss 20 something Home wrecker?

And the survey SAYS!!!!

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:31 AM
Play it off really cool as if she is not the only one. Don't even mention the fact she didn't call you.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:24 AM
HAHA!!! Lynann... I was only teasing you.

Some NeoCon really believe what I wrote is true.

Did you see the Daily Show last night?
Some Author was on and he was defending the WAR and the NeoCons.
There is no way of convincing them. Nothing... short of impeaching Bush with a bunch of investigations and shuting down the TV evangelists.

The Republicans are a faster moving animal than the Dems. And you are aiming at the tail... reacting to their deeds.
I say aim ahead of them and to the head... You need the Christians who know the difference to speak up and say "Hey that is not what Christianity is about. We don't need the gov't to put us on the mainstream because we are suppose to be Aliens to this world."

What's going to happen is that some NeoCon is going to post what a dem did at a Strip Club. Or what Clinton did in the closet. But nothing, just bickering what the other party did. It is just another issue like Gay Rights and ProChoice to distract us from the true evilness of religion in Politics... the true cause of Gridlock. Compromising congress vs uncompromising God's truth (which Christian God truth?).

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:05 AM

...The true reason for the divorce is that we didn't fill each other's void...

I agree. My counselor puts it this way.
"Our NEEDS weren't met."
The "Needs" are hidden. You can't ask... what are your Needs? and I will just do it. She wouldn't even know. Even if she tells you what her NEEDS are... there are more NEEDS hidden away.

I think the Gays got it easy... oh wait.. they cheat on each other too...

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:55 AM
From "Love & Respect" book.

Man needs UnConditional Respect.
Guys would love getting support no matter how many time they make a mistake or fail in life. So the saying goes, Behind every great man, there is a great woman... his personal cheerleader. Life is tough enough.

Woman needs UnConditional Love.
"Do you love me?" She will always ask you. She needs constant reassurance.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:46 AM
Lack of Respect

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:33 AM
Edited by SVImager on Thu 07/31/08 08:35 AM
Dam Liberals, Women's Lib left Wing agenda...

Do you have something against Strip Clubs???
Strip Clubs is an all American tradition.
It is also how the West was Won, without men killing themselves over the very few ladies willing to head out to the Wild Wild West. Otherwise, there would be a whole bunch of Gays in the West... Look at San Fransico... dam Liberal town.

We need Strip Clubs to keep America Straight and the Republican Party as the Straight only Party... NO more closeted gay Republicans in the Senate or the Church like last year. WE are going to keep a close eye on who is actually enjoying the Strippers. Lap Dance required.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:12 AM
Point 1.
"Guys don't get into the Friend Zone. The one a girl cries to after the 3rd or 4th bad relationship."

You are only setting up Comfort, but there is no attraction.
Attraction has sexual value. Comfort has no sexual value.
This is what she is seeing.

Ladies.. this is what the guy see... if I show her I care and provide her with security and her needs.. she will love me. (as a Friend, a brother)

Point 2...
Don't be the Nice Guy, because you are a *****.
Being the Nice Guy inside is ok, let her find it when she gets to know you and when she is attracted to you. But you will have to learn to wear the "Wolf's clothes" and be confident.

Ladies shouldn't have to go to bed with the Nice Guy.
The Nice Guy is the one who needs to be a man and gain some confidence and some attraction, instead of wheezing into a relationship.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:41 AM

...you avoid a potential affair by avoiding the lure of getting too close to someone. Being friends (with the opposite sex) is one thing. Crossing that line is another. You know the game you are playing, and what will happen if you cross that line...

Although, I only came to live in the U.S when I was only 7 years old. My paranoid parents had instill me alot of age old wisdoms.

One of them is not to have friends of the opposite sex when you are married. Particularly impossible in today's American society.

"Crossing that line"... is what the DVD series "Love, Sex & Long Lasting Relationship" by Chip Ingram refers to as the "Edge" followed by the "Slippery Slope". (Christian based material, I did it with my Home Group a year before my wife cheated on me). So the info/class doesn't prevent cheaters. But I understand it a little easier, because the shoe can be on the other foot. You the self-righteous, could be the cheater. Anyone can fall. Of course the series who say Satan is behind it all and that if there is any weakness in your marriage, EITHER one of you can be tempted and easily fall.

About the "Line" and the "Edge", Men & Women alike will play with how close they can get to the "Edge" without falling. It is the temptation, the EXCITEMENT, the unpredictability... vs the everyday drudgery the normal, the predictable Movie night.

Once the "Line" is crossed (it is really an Edge), by having SEX. It is almost next to impossible to recover, unless if you one of those Stone cold unfeeling, unemotional Cold Prickly type of person. According to the series, "Sex is designed as an enhancement to your marriage." (paraphrased). Having Sex will tie you emotionally... all reasoning power is out the door. There is no logical thinking. It is similar to a coke addict that got his/her first hit of endorph in the brain. Sex also triggers endorph production in the brain, same as Video game addiction. You will lie, cheat, steal to continue to get the same exciting feeling. Tony Robbins, "One of our motaviation is We are driven for Feeling Good."

uhhh... I am trying to describe the slippery slope. How there is really no way of recovering once you do slip.

This reminds me of a joke.

Farmer comes home and see wife in bed.
She slaps him.
Farmer says "What was that for?"
Wife says "That is for 30 years of bad sex."
Farmer rub his cheeks and thinks for a moment."
Farmer slaps wife.
Wife says "What was that for?"
Farmer says "That is for knowing the difference."

Crossing the line can tell you whether you are having bad sex or good sex.

SVImager's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:26 AM

There you go guys...
That's why it doesn't happen... when You are in the FRIEND ZONE.

Don't be that NICE Guy that listens to the girl when she is down or need a shoulder to lean on... because you just put yourself in the Friend Zone. Some other guy will come along and become more than friend except for you being the Nice Guy.
I disagree...every guy I've ever dated started in the friend zone. If they can't be your best friend when you're dating...then how does that work? I would not thing very well. ohwell

Hi..

Look at the first few female responses on this thread.
The guy in the Friend Zone does not get to intimacy with the girl.

I think you are very special that you have a Best Friend that you can be intimate with. Congratulations.

Remember Guys.. it is the kiss of death... when she labels you Nice and when you are the one she talks TO about her boyfriend... HAHA!!!

SVImager's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:40 PM
There you go guys...
That's why it doesn't happen... when You are in the FRIEND ZONE.

Don't be that NICE Guy that listens to the girl when she is down or need a shoulder to lean on... because you just put yourself in the Friend Zone. Some other guy will come along and become more than friend except for you being the Nice Guy.

SVImager's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:57 PM

The people who cheat and people who do not cheat are the same type.

The only difference is putting yourself in situations where you are tempted. By trying to get to the Edge of the Slippery Slope (an affair) and seeing how close you can get to the edge... in the name of fun.

I disagree, people who cheat are selfish and do not respect the feelings of the person they're with. They "want to have their cake and eat it too".

People who don't cheat, have respect for their partner, and aren't so selfish to have an affair. If you're tempted, you're with the wrong person, it's time to end the relationship.

It is not that simple.
I wish it was... It would've made my life so much simpler.

"Cheaters are evil people." That is not true.
The Cheating is an effect of a relationship that either one or both is not getting their NEEDs met.

100% of the women look at cheating as a very very bad thing. And yet, 40% (or more) of the women cheat.

No one is perfect. We are all tempted from the Pastors to the devoted housewife. They are not bad people. They made a bad choice. However, this bad choice has a slippery slope attached to it with a huge consequences.

When someone cheats on you, they are not thinking about the consequence or whom they are hurting. Yes, it is wrong what they did, but in order for anyone of us who has been cheated on to heal and move on... You must Forgive and understand. If this doesn't happen the baggage and hate will continue to the next relationship.

SVImager's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:57 PM
The people who cheat and people who do not cheat are the same type.

The only difference is putting yourself in situations where you are tempted. By trying to get to the Edge of the Slippery Slope (an affair) and seeing how close you can get to the edge... in the name of fun.

SVImager's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:39 AM
Anyone listen to the former Governor interview on the Howard Stern Show????

The guy bring some very very valid points about this current administration.
Like why didn't anyone get fired for 9-11?
Several Military Guys got fired for transporting Nukes by mistake in the U.S, but no one got fired for 9-11. He suggested if their was firings, there would be an investigation and fired people would talk.

SVImager's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:48 PM

well if she's friends with amy then you're ****ed. if shes not then you have a chance.

HAHA!!! You're so right.

There is a .5% chance of pulling it off with Amy and you don't even know if she likes you. I know a few guys who can pull it off and even they would say going for a friend of someone you are screwing is a no-no. Girlfriend's bond are strong.

A safe way, since you don't really like the girl you are kissing. You will have to tell her the truth and than talk to Amy about your feelings to her. But the whole process degrades your value to her and requires them to be mature.

SVImager's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:32 PM

avoid women who are nice to you because it's their job. This includes strippers, waitresses and yes, bank tellers.

BINGO!!!! I agree. She is not smiling because she likes you.

But if you must try for the bank teller... because a guy won't give up.
Ask her to go for a cup of coffee, so that you can get to know her. No dates. Don't ask for a date.
If there are any resistence (boyfriend, bank rules, don't drink coffee), TAKE the hint and eject.

Don't creep her out.

SVImager's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:54 PM
I have been studying this issue for awhile.

The problem boils down to the NeoCons and Christian Coalition.
Don't get me wrong, I am a Christian.

I read two books, "Conservative Without Conscience" by John Dean (a Nixon white house conservative) and "Stealing Jesus".

It is mixing Politics (man's affair) with Religion (unCompromising God's truth). This is the main cause for Gridlock in congress.

Just because you are against Gay rights and for Pro-Life, this doesn't make you a Christian or get you to heaven. The Political machines use these issues as their badge of self-righteous Christians to promote their Authoritian style of gov't. Authoritian as in the direction flow of information. We use to have more info on the gov't happenings than the gov't have on us. Now since Bush and 9-11, it is the other way around... Gov't knows more about us than we know about Gov't and their secrets for national security.

The NeoCons use the same tactics as the TV evangelists. Bring up an issue, Inject FEAR,introduce a Solution, Get you to PAY them MONTHLY. It is down to a science... Stop the Gays or Stop killing Babies. who would go against that.

Only a Christian can tell the difference, but has to keep his mouth shut, because you are not suppose to JUDGE. I say Bullpoopy... A non-Christian cannot tell the difference, to them it is all Christians. Just like how we think ALL Muslim are Terrorists.

There are 2 types of christians (according to "Stealing Jesus")... Legalist and the non-Legalist. The Legalists are the ones who can't sit next to you if you don't believe the same thing as they do. The Non-Legalist are christian by heart... they will share bread with a sinner, prostitute, and tax-collector. They will ask questions that will test their faith. The Legalist will accept the faith and nothing will disprove them from their blind strong faith. Thus, these are the Authoritians... whoever is the Leader... whatever the issue, they will follow with little evidence and require mountian full of contridictions evidence to disprove them... Like yellow cake.

It doesn't really matter if it is the Dems or NeoCons.. at the end they both are men and corruptable.

But the Key is to get the Religion Out of Politics.
Christianity doesn't belong in Gov't and dictated... it belongs in the privacy of your home.

SVImager's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:23 PM
Both my daughters (11 & 8)got cellphones early this year.
The first week they texted about 200 to 350 msg each.
Grandma was pissed because she had to pay an extra $10.

This month, they texted about 0 to 4 msg combined.

SVImager's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:58 PM
Hilly... I love your attitude!!!

So what is the name for an older man hunting for young girls?

SVImager's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:09 AM
Me too... I get emails from girls in their 20's... I tell them I am interested especially when they send me naked photos... but they always want me to pay for their website and look at their ads.

OHHHHHHH... I've got another hair brain theory..
Men are just plain horny... no matter what the age.
Women are just plain (oooo.. better watch what I say...) opportunistic. hehehe...

So, I think Cougars are older women that are just plain horny.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25