Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:05 PM
looks like totage and whitesox beat me to it again :tongue:

here's some logical advice: shy doesn't work. being social does. being shy is not your personality; it's just a bad habit you can learn to get rid of.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:02 PM
what the hell?
stop restrcting yourself to the traditional anti-male dating frame of "politically correct" western feminism.
a few WEEKS of you being strongly interested in her and you haven't slept with her yet???
what is this world coming to...explode

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:58 PM

How Do You Tell Some Guy, That You Like Him, But He Has An

Ex That Had A Baby, But He Is Not With Not With Her Any More.

try this

"I like you, but you have an ex that had a baby, but you are not with not with her any more =)"

lol

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:56 PM

...Every other guy that came up to them that night probably started with "Can I buy you ladies a drink?"

laugh laugh laugh

Oh god...do people actually still do that??

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:53 PM
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/56322

pj5834, I was once in the same boat as you, believe it or not. In fact, I musthave been a hundred times worse off than you when I was in... middle school. I would only have female friends who told me that they "loved me like a brother" and always gave me the LJBF line (lets just be friends - sound familiar?). I was the proverbial "nice guy" that juat failed to be sexually attractive. Hell, dude... I was f*cking depressed out of my f*cking mind!

Then I discovered some information that changed my life. Click that link up there.

stick with your morals...be patient in your search...it will happen...props to you on waiting

This kind of bullsh!t advice always pisses me off because it is the most useless piece of crap you'll ever hear. Sorry, sum14u2c, but telling that to any Nice Guy won't f*cking help him in a million years.

Back in the day when I had these same problems, girls would tell me these kinds of things time and time again... basically telling me to WAIT FOR THE RIGHT GIRL...oh, but in the meantime, I should still WAIT AND SUFFER in loneliness and depression. Greeeeeaaat. Yeah that's exactly what I needed to hear. I have a better idea. Why not DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? Once again, I urge you to click on that link up there.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:41 PM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Sun 01/27/08 01:41 PM

Ive read the the thing. I found it enlightening. I just dont like the thought of courtship as something followed in steps rather than something that had more of a romantic feel to it.

I'll tell you right now that you're trying to put the cart before the horse or whatever they say

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:12 PM

where the real advice

where the real questions

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:10 PM
Have you had sex with her yet?

Also, I think you'd have to "ask her out" if you want to make things official.

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:07 PM

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:06 PM

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:49 PM
pfft :tongue:
silly attachments that distort love into an illusion

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:47 PM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Tue 01/22/08 12:47 PM

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:46 PM
Health, Wealth, and Relationships. You need to...oh wait. Someone beat me to it. Damn those PUAs :tongue:

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:02 PM

Allow me to play the devil's advocate. If this was your tactic, how did you know whether or not these girls were interesting? You gained and kept their attention, but what motivated you to do so?

In reality, when I'm on, I really enjoy being the center of attention, so I can understand that as a motivation in and of itself. If you're just entertaining, though, and not engaging, how does this technique tie back into making a more intimate contact with somebody?

Perhaps I will answer my own question: Does it make it easier to approach one of the women later if you're both going to be at the same location for an extended period of time?

ok at first i wrote this longass response but the thing said Page Cannot Be Displayed and my writing was lost in the garbage of cyberspace, then I had to go to class.

basically,
1. WhiteSox is right.
2. You are supposed to stop thinking about Game in the Comfort stage to create a genuine connection.
3. It's always easier to approach sooner than later, and it's easier to re-open after you have already approached because it is then a Warm Approach rather than a Cold Approach.
4. HI LILY! devil

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:29 AM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Thu 01/17/08 10:30 AM

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:12 PM

OH SH1T bring a lightsaber and a jedi who can weild it
=P

haha ill bring luke skywalker with me, try and stay in-tune with the force definatley

ur a dork :tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:09 PM

well were meeting in a very public place

i havent talked to his mom though haha

OH SH1T bring a lightsaber and a jedi who can weild it
=P

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:08 PM

I am not the type to go out and have sex with someone to move on I have class, morals, self respect, and respect. So how can I move on?

Quit lying to yourself.
At least DATE other women!
What are you gunna do, sit there and suffer and whine? Or are you going to DO something with your life?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:03 PM

is it really all that necessary to bring all these weapons with me?

just a little thing of pepper spray and a rape whistle should do fine. don't worry about it so much, though. just have this stuff on hand.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:59 PM
mad props and mucho respect if you follow through with this

there are way too many flakes out there

oh, and expect NOTHING. why bother? it's impossible to know until the time comes. as long as your common sense is straight so that you can keep yourself safe (do you know the phone number for 911? lol), everything will be fine.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25