Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:15 PM

Chief PUA, I honestly think I's respond better to one of your pre-written and wacky lines better than Jayme's Sugar Boy Toy's "Hey Pretty lady" from "Sugar Daddies.. Is It Wrong???"

Well then, let me get your opinion on something. I need a female perspective on this.
I've only got a minute because I gotta go in a second to rejoin my friends over there, but one of our friends got this new girlfriend who's jealous of the fact that he's still talking to his ex. What do you think about this?

lol don't really answer that - it's just a standard "opinion opener."

Chief, you'd definately get a smile out of that as opposed to the F-off I'd give, "hey pretty lady". flowerforyou

ok that means we're in A2 now :tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:24 PM
Neil Strauss (aka Style), who is a master pickup artist, developed a point system reflective of how women judge men almost instantaneously. He calls is LAS VEGAS

Looks
Adaptibility
Strength
Value
Emotional Connection
Goals
Authenticity
Self-worth

Each category gets zero to five points. The higher the total, the more attractive the man.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:18 PM
look up Christian Carter

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:02 AM
wasup you insomniac

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:18 PM

chief pua

would you settle for a woman that just has a heartbeat?

Because me, hell that’s optional.

lol sorry i aint a necro

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:51 PM

So you tie her up to keep her??? laugh laugh laugh
:wink:

only for about an hour or a few hours or for however long her body can take the immense amount of pleasu... ill stop there :tongue:

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:44 PM

first thing that comes to mind is using my restraint set

i like to tie up my girlies sometimes devil

Wow Chief didn't expect that one from you.. From Aaronz yes, you no.. LOL

well when i happen to run across someone with that alluring feminine energy i was talking about, i cant help but to feel a desire to capture and hold that energy for me to indulge upon hehe devil

:wink:

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:41 PM
first thing that comes to mind is using my restraint set

i like to tie up my girlies sometimes devil

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:38 PM

That was very nice Chief...

as you were reading that, it made you feel something deep inside, didn't it? it felt nice, and it touched a part of you that you rarely access by means of interaction with another person...

but does this mean i'm a nice guy? hehe anyone who assumes so has another thing comin' devil

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:28 PM
yes

single people - both you and her - should have their options open

pledging commitment before a commitment is just... 1. foolish and 2. a logical falacy lol

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:25 PM
Do - stimulate her mind and body with exhillerating feelings and emotions

Don't - bore her like every other average frustrated chump

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:16 PM
Romance (don't let the other pickup artists know - that would totally kill my rep laugh )

well thats actually all i can think of right now

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:11 PM
some of the biggest elements that attracts me is positive energy and feminine allure.

it's hard to describe... but when i'm around a girl who isn't even necessarily the prettiest/sexiest one around, i'm more drawn to her if she has this...alluring feminine energy

picture a girl with a youthful and innocent vibe mixed with a dash or two of maturity from experience, all the while with her sense of wonderment and curiosity innately preserved even though it may not be explicitly showing. she has cute mannerisms that may make her appear to be submissive and maybe even foolish in some ways but she's got a wonderful and good heart that any other person couldn't help but to admire. she's comfortable in the sexual realm of life but doesn't flaunt it and keeps some things locked up inside her and it makes you want to open her heart - and legs - to you... with the keys you draw forth from within yourself; it is she that inspires you to do so.

this is an energy i can recognize sometimes in a heartbeat or it takes some time for me to see... but this beautiful feminine allure is something that resides within every woman. some women radiate these energies stronger than others; these women are probably more in-tune with themselves. some women have these energies buried deeper inside them... but because of these commonalities of inner beauty, every woman has the potential to be a perfect 10 in their own way.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:43 AM

Chief PUA, I honestly think I's respond better to one of your pre-written and wacky lines better than Jayme's Sugar Boy Toy's "Hey Pretty lady" from "Sugar Daddies.. Is It Wrong???"

Well then, let me get your opinion on something. I need a female perspective on this.
I've only got a minute because I gotta go in a second to rejoin my friends over there, but one of our friends got this new girlfriend who's jealous of the fact that he's still talking to his ex. What do you think about this?

lol don't really answer that - it's just a standard "opinion opener."

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:39 AM

...what kind of guys do you go for?

hm i wonder lol

attraction is not a choice

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:34 AM
I agree with the people who think that the dude sucked in bed. That's what it sounded like to me.

Either that, or he was just mediocre. If he rocked her world in the sack, she would be putty in his hands!

Always strive for excellence - sex is no exception.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:28 AM

Straight off the bat, and I could be wrong.

I think she's unsure if she wants thingd to progress into that with you just yet.

She's right about that

Just relax dude, and stop seeing the situation as some sort of scarce opportunity. Come from a position of abundance (like really knowing that there are "plenty of fish in the sea") so you can allow yourself to "be yourself." If you do this, you'll make her feel a lot more comfortable about you.

Don't communicate so much interest right now - you're making her feel a bit pressured. Being a "gentleman" communicates this: "You are a beautiful woman and I must treat you like some sort of delicate flower so that you may open up your petals so that I may have the reward of smelling you" or some crazy cheesy bullsh!t like that. Stop thinking like this and just treat her like another PERSON. The attraction will happen on its own if you do this because it creates potential for sexual tension.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:15 AM

I love nice guys. They always make a girl feel special.

wasup amanda smokin

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:11 AM

Is that you, Mystery?

LOL
Like teacher like student :tongue:

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:08 AM

ChiefPUA seems to have vanished from the scene, but he would have mentioned that there's something in the PUA community called the 3-second rule. If you notice somebody with whom you'd like to strike up a conversation, act on that impulse within 3 seconds. Any more than that and you'll probably lose your nerve or somebody else will get there first.

You beat me to it!
I didn't completely vanish... I just spend a lot of time out of the house haha

There's another aspect to the 3-second rule that makes it even more important... say you make eye contact with a woman you are interested in. If you wait for longer than 3 seconds to talk to her, you may come off as creepy! Bad.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25