hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:34 PM
drinker (coffee mugs) You look like you are doing great! Here is to new beginnings!:tongue: flowerforyou

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:25 PM
I hate teddy bears and stuffed animals. How many of these dust collectors are we expected to have hanging around our houses? To me, they are just such a waste of money and so generic. I'd rather have something that the man actually put some though into.
Maybe a little souvenir from wherever you go on your first date? Noting expensive, but something to remember the date by.
JMHO

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:16 PM

work, I may wear my green underwear laugh laugh laugh

Is it SUPPOSED to be green???LOLlaugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:15 PM

Why would they dump them when there are so many great recipes?

I'd rather see them used as food than be neglected and die slow, painful deaths like starvation.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:14 PM
Anyone have anything fun planned tomorrow?

ham and cabbage and greenmashed potatoes here for dinner! yummy!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:11 PM
hell no!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:09 PM
What do you think of people who get rabbits, chickens, ducks, etc. as pets for the holidays and then dump them when the novelty wears off?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:07 PM
thank you.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:06 PM

personally I've been burned in the past.. now

I'd rather be single than settle.... for less than I deserve

That just about sumbrokenheart s it up.....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:58 PM

Replace it with heroin itll make life easier.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh LMFAO!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:42 PM
Can I be pink????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:37 PM
whoa...we did that thinking the same thing at the same time thing again!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:36 PM
I thought it was referring to the Hip Hop culture. Most of the artists I see on MTV are not white, however, the culture is very popular with the white kids in my area. It sure diversifies the role models the kids look up and shows them other ways of being sucessful!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:27 PM
all the spoiled, rich, white kids in Langhorne talk like that....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:23 PM

Well don't feel bad, I had some asshole IM me last night at 3am and sent me a file transfer of his nub. It downloaded due to me having highspeed and was on my screen when I woke up..I'm pissed off that people somehow can IM me on yahoo from this site and that someone could be that nasty and disgusting...I have small children that come into my room and this shi*t was on my computer...I did report and sent his pic to Yahoo, so I hope they deal with tiny.....
And yes I do keep my computer on 24-7, My other half likes to IM me often and gets worried when I'm not on....

Can you explain what you said about people sending you stuff from Yahoo??? Thanks!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:22 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!
you know the cheer!
I was raised in Philly and moved to Langhorne as a teenager. Still only 2 miles to Philly!
You have to look me up next time you come to visit Philly!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:19 PM

So long as they aren't roses. Nothing says "last minute" like generic, hallmark roses.
Daises, or tulips, on the other hand...

nope, they weren't roses.......it was some kinda "spring bouqet" thing they had. bunch of bright colored flowers in assorted colors and sizes....

How could anyone's day not be brightened by some beautiful flowers??? You did good!bigsmile

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:16 PM
RT!!!
you're from Philly! I knew there was something I liked about you!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:12 PM
I think it would be harder to find a turkey baster after everyone looted the stores!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:11 PM
you don't need people like that in your life

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25