hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:21 PM
robbing banks!laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:18 PM
the "impaled" part is the interesting part.......

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:17 PM
I got your new T-shirt Rosie!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:11 PM
Oaky..kids..back to the important issues at hand...who's bringing the Doritos???

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:05 PM
I'm making cookies!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:02 PM

Someone here at work said, "I'm Irish by descent and you're not wearing green so I get to pinch you."

I replied, "Go ahead.....I'm Romanian by descent so I get to impale you on a 20 foot spike and prop you up on the road leading to the castle."

Nobody has pinched me yet. laugh :tongue:

I'd still pinch you! and you'd like it!:tongue:

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:58 PM
Let's just all play nice in our new clublaugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:49 PM

in light of the REAL horror and tragedy of what this day represents, i wear black.

Its been long known that there were never snakes in Ireland, so what was it they chased out?
Think about it

:cry:

Maybe I am dense, but I don't know...could you tell me! Please!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:41 PM

Well I'm well fluffed and sassy, but waiver a little bit on the rest of the statement, because as it's true some men only want the Barbie doll, you can't categorize all of them in that box (no box big enough) :wink:

:heart: :heart: her Sexy Fluffy Self:heart: :heart:

Can I still be a member??

NO ONE said ALL men want that....but SOME men do have that listed in their profiles. The point is they are missing out on some good women by not considering them. that's it. Let's all get over the f***ing drama!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:39 PM

i personally would take MILF as a compliment....however i would prefer something nicer flowerforyou
Yeah...but MILRTHPS just does not have the same ring to it as MILF. laugh

Ok...spill...what's MILRTHPS mean?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:36 PM

Who wants to join???

Mon 03/17/08 09:49 AM
This is just my opinion and might not apply here....I've found most men are looking for a barbie doll type figure on a woman. If you are honest and tell them you are even a bit fluffly, they give that old I don't like BBW line....Did most of these men ever stop to think that most good women are so busy caring for averyone else and raising kids that they put themselves last. Maybe if some of the "nice guys" gave some of the good fluffy women a chance, we'd have a reason to feel good about ourselves and drop those extra pounds. Our kids, friends,and pets, love us fluffy, so we can't be all bad....just something to consider, guys
JMHO

If you dont discriminate against hairy chest,shoulders, and back count me in.

At our first official meeting, we can wax you!!!laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:25 PM
can you people without a life stop with the hate mail?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:22 PM
God forgive me for trying to have some fun on this site....People are psycho.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:52 AM
Also known as the HOTTIE HOUSE!!

Who wants to join???

This is just my opinion and might not apply here....I've found most men are looking for a barbie doll type figure on a woman. If you are honest and tell them you are even a bit fluffly, they give that old I don't like BBW line....Did most of these men ever stop to think that most good women are so busy caring for averyone else and raising kids that they put themselves last. Maybe if some of the "nice guys" gave some of the good fluffy women a chance, we'd have a reason to feel good about ourselves and drop those extra pounds. Our kids, friends,and pets, love us fluffy, so we can't be all bad....just something to consider, guys
JMHO

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:49 AM

Real women have curves

How come none of the men who feel this way live around me??? LOL!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:28 AM
Upland, You are right in being honest. Anyone, amle or female, who cannot accept your honesty is not the kind of person you need in your life.
My opinion on the MILF thing is that calling a woman a MILF is more of a commentary on thde person saying it. If someone calls me that, I know immediately that he is a low life and a player.
JMHO

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:09 AM
Edited by hottpinkilicious on Mon 03/17/08 10:15 AM
Who wants to join???

JMHO

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:53 AM

In my humble opinion, ALL murderers, child molesters, rapists and the like should be used for medical research and then disgarded, instead of using defenceless animals.

I wholeheartedly agree!drinker

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:42 PM
:tongue: It made me laugh....guess it is the immature part...ohwell

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:41 PM

sit him down, calmly explain to him how wrong that was, explain that such behavior is unacceptable, and give him a time out for 15 minutes. I am certain that he will understand and not do it again. After all, that is how we are supposed to be with our children, and I am certain that they understand us.laugh laugh laugh

lol!!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25