UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:09 PM
It is an honor that they chose you to represent the spirit and joy they wish to convey for his life lived.

Bless you for having the strength to give beauty through song to those that hear you on this earth and above. Let them hear you everywhere!

Prayers,

John

Sun 12/09/07 06:38 PM
Would anyone care to hear what I have to say on this subject?

laugh laugh laugh drinker

Sun 12/09/07 06:34 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Sun 12/09/07 06:36 PM
Dude! I'm 42 and partied last night with the freinds. We closed the bar after dancing and drinking all night. Then we went out to eat and laugh somemore until we passed out at 4AM in at Hotel Des Arts in San Fran. Wild rooms. Got up went to a new french cafe to start off the day classy and then watched the Football games.....

Enjoy each day..... it may be your last. Until then you collect laughs from all the activities you do.

Never be bored by keeping good freinds.... Mix in a great chick who loves sex and taking care of you and yer set.

Sun 12/09/07 06:13 PM
Don't sweat it! Just post, enjoy, don't expect much but offer something in conversation, and people will come to you when they see something they like. Relationships.... even online ones take time. Doesn't that make it special when they send you a personal note cause you did something cool here?

Sat 12/08/07 08:31 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Sat 12/08/07 08:34 AM
Toni Basil "Mickey"
Scritty Politi "I've Got The Perfect Way"
HairCut 100 "Boy Meets Girl"
Tiffany
& Neil Diamonds "Turn on your heartlight"

laugh

I got every 80's Song on my computer... But then I've got 13,000 songs from all of the years. Can anyone say Ethel Merman. noway drinker

Fri 12/07/07 10:39 PM
I suck beer outta glasses. drinker

Fri 12/07/07 10:31 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Fri 12/07/07 10:33 PM
Oh my..... Your only 22. Come on..... I've been through 4 anti-romantic relationships where in the beginning its all lovey and kisses..... Then later on its the freeze.

Don't worry darlin' (I mean that in a nice way). You got a better chance at getting what you want.... than I do ... I think.

You take a chances and give your best. If it doesn't work then you've done your best. That is important for you.

Never let anyone get you down is my advise. Never fall for someone when you can truely see there are signs that you should hold off.

Out of the 4 majors only 1 fooled me.... My exwife. The others I saw signs. My ex was good at hiding her real mean self.

Fri 12/07/07 10:27 PM
Suppose that means what romance is to you....

I open doors
Set up occassions
Roses on the bed
Give my coat
Write poems, songs, cards....
I never looked at another woman

Done it all....... You know what it got me........ So you.... you must do those nice things yourself and hope that they come back..... If you don't see them early then run.

Fri 12/07/07 10:24 PM
You know it goes both ways. My last gl did the "f*ck with your head" games. Then she'd apologize and do it again. On top of that, I was the romantic one and she was not. This is not to down every quality as there were good ones but the bad ones were oh so so bad.

Bummer really. But good luck to you. Don't worry bout a thing....just keep a sharp eye out and pray that things work out.

J

Fri 12/07/07 04:07 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Fri 12/07/07 04:07 PM
Stick with the basics like Sex under the table. First date especially cause there may not be a second date. laugh Worked for me!

Fri 12/07/07 04:05 PM
"Men go crazy over vegi's in your teeth." Remind me to stay away from Minnesota. happy Strange people!

Fri 12/07/07 04:00 PM
Lex,

That's Good.

My exwife used to pick up my glass (filled with beer, water, milk, whatever) and throw it all away when all I did was get up to get something for just a minute.

Drove me frickin' nuts and she never stopped. So I divorced her. Now my glass is always full. drinker

John

Fri 12/07/07 09:09 AM
Something a little different; You must always believe that Depression is time limited. Once you find something to enjoy then continue it as it makes you feel good. When you are alone look forward to that next time you get to do the things you enjoy and force yourself to just look at the good things that did happen.

For me: When I went through depressive stages I would think about how I was missing the person who I shared so much of my life with and enjoyed doing so. Without that person to relate to who was I?

I then looked at the people around me to see that they too had been through down moments and survived by doing things for themselves. It truely is about taking small steps forward and giving yourself credit each time that step is a good one.

When you are at your worst call a friend and go out to talk. But do so not to discuss your issues. Do so to talk about other things and enjoy the adventure of something new. I'm not saying you can't completely talk about things but don't dwell.

Hopefully this advise works for someone.

Thu 12/06/07 02:13 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/06/07 02:15 PM
I haven't had one and I don't think I would go for it. Off the bat I'd say my 1:1 sex has been so awesome consistently with the right person that there's no need to. If I did, I'd have to know the women real well cause there's to many dangers messin' with the wrong people. Also, I'm into the huge intimacy between just one special woman. I don't think intimacy would be included here and I would just think it an empty sex occassion that was just that. Lookin for the Love.

Take it as a compliment you were asked!

Thu 12/06/07 02:04 PM
Do you all notice how all the "creepy" pictures are 90% the gals. Jeeesh!

Throw some heavy make-up or editing on those pics.

Blehck!

Thu 12/06/07 01:28 PM
So it gotta be like that huh!. I'm puttin up my kiddies Chihuahua pic. That'll get me some barks.

Woof,

J

Thu 12/06/07 01:24 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/06/07 01:25 PM
R U from the KatyDid's? They were cool!

Thu 12/06/07 01:20 PM
Dude!

Prenup! on any of them. Go young.

Fast!

Thu 12/06/07 01:19 PM
AnnG,

Don't be dissin' yourself woman. You just fine here. Keep a postin' and waitin' like the rest of us misfits.

Okay it' just me.

J

Thu 12/06/07 01:15 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/06/07 01:16 PM
Co Co Ca Choo..... Damned "mouse" clicky thinger.