Amber,

Sorry that was me. Damn "cookies"!

UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:14 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/06/07 01:15 PM
oooops!

Thu 12/06/07 01:14 PM
Okay I'm 42 and the rule is half your age plus 7. Although if you can go have your age and minus 7 (legally) you are King or Queen. Can anyone say Tony Randal or Ivana THump?

Click me I need more numbers so I can feel popular!

Thu 12/06/07 01:09 PM
I like your pick so I'll click.

J

Thu 12/06/07 01:05 PM
The more you post the more they look. And the more provocative your pic or post the more they are intrigued to look.

250 but who's bragging? Only 2 wanna be my friend. Others invited?

I'm off like a prom dress,

J

Wed 12/05/07 11:10 PM
Ya know I come back to the SF forum and my post after a week and my post is still in first or second place. I guess you all have social lives. Cool! So do I.

http://SFH3.com has a Snowball this weekend on Saturday. You get food, wine, beer, bubbly, dancing, and all sorts of other good stuff. We've rented out a place for $1000 and everything is catered. If you're new it will still be a blast. So look up the site and send an email to me if you are interested. We have 100 people goin so far.

And if you don't go to that then start coming to the hashes as they are a blast. 60-70 people out on one night just enjoyin' a social life and a few brews all for $6.

J

Sat 12/01/07 11:28 PM
Okay I thought I'd post picks from this hash I posted to show you what goes on and how much fun it is. It was an awesome time and we started at 1PM Saturday and continued the party until 3:30AM Sunday. Pictures are of only the hash though.

http://www.svh3.com/hashflash/main.php?g2_itemId=137730

I'm setting trail on Monday night in San Francisco and you can check out the link here http://SFH3.com (click on run calendar twice on the top front page. (The Snowball on the front page is a big event with over 90 people dressing up and having one super party. You can come if you want but it is $50 a person. Worth every penny.)

Http://SVH3.com is the San Jose hash if you're down that way.

Thu 11/29/07 01:00 AM
How do you even know until you start dating them?

I'm with ya on the looks. I've turned away drop dead gorgeous cause they were crazy. Actually felt good and I have no regrets for it cause they mess with yo mind. Even if the sex is good you gotta run sometimes. Don't look back.

Keep your standards low.... you'll meet more women that way. laugh

Thu 11/29/07 12:54 AM
Oh and btw: Gustava said it right. This should never be a topic. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... And funny anyways that some people get better looking as they get older so if you think you're ugly then just wait cause maybe you'll get better looking. :).

Stop dealing with insecurities about looks first and you'll have a better relationship when one happens.

Thu 11/29/07 12:51 AM
"i dont believe in turn downs
if they are not interested
move on cause they are better girls out there
plenty of ***** er..i mean fish in tha sea"

Come on! You have to turn a woman down at some point... Don't tell me that any woman that asks you out your going to date. Ugggg! Boy I'd be stuck. Keep them all as freinds and wait for the one that likes you enough to keep you.... but don't loose the freinds in case the gl doesn't work out. You don't want to burn your bridge with the other gls.

Thu 11/29/07 12:45 AM
Yep! Give up!

No, just pay close attention to what gets them interested in you. Is it that they want to talk about themselves? or do they want to be taught something, or do they love to hear your funny stories.

Remember this: Woman change though so one season they are loving the funny guy and then the next season they are wanting to be with a rocker motorcycle type, then the next they want Mr. Rogers..... it changes and ya gotta roll with them.

Lastly, leave them wanting more.... leave when you peak and they will say oh don't go.... then you say I'll catch you tomorrow and keep their interest. I'm tellin' ya it is one way to keep their interest for welll.... I've gone up to 7 years. Ha Ha!

Thu 11/29/07 12:41 AM
They always say, "Be yourself" . But I think in your case you should be someone else. laugh

Thu 11/29/07 12:22 AM
There are signs at any age.

1. Does she initiate any conversation?
2. Does she "kid" with you? Real key, as a woman who likes to kid around with you (ie playful) is comfortable and usually interested.
3. Even at your age you should be able to really look inside and see what interest a person has in you.

Sounds like if she goes to lunch with you you're doing alright.

btw: Will having a work relationship get you fired or be a conflict if it doesn't work out? Always got to check in on that. It happens.

I'd make it easy on her by saying that after work you plan to go down to " " for dinner and is she interested to go along. If she says no but offers a rain check then fine. And if not.... then no problem... just continue to enjoy her company and don't stress. There is someone out there that is your true soulmate....

You are very young and have a long way to go.... just remember that.

Best of luck,

John

Wed 11/21/07 11:12 PM
My favorite saying..."Nice guys finish last..cuz they let their girl finish first"

Okay, I'm just jokin' around but I have met the passionate crazy ones and I guess that makes me crazy too.

It's alright. You'll meet a good woman some day (which is really one you can put up with and she also puts up with you)

Then it will all be worth the wait.

Live, Enjoy, Learn something in the mean time so you look smart when she shows up.laugh But Serious....

Tonight I'm learning Hebrew

Wed 11/21/07 11:08 PM
Perfect,

Then we should just go over to the Womens Mental Health Hospital and check out the charts at our leisure; Check what their condition is, what meds they are on....

Then when someone asks where your girlfreind is you just say,

"Well right now she'd be taken her meds and getting ready for the group session."

At least this way you know where she is. Just show up for conjugals

Wed 11/21/07 11:03 PM
Miss is right. It works better overall that way.

All you need is 1 outta the 2500. What's the rate 1 good girl for every 2499 bad ones?

Ha!

Wed 11/21/07 10:59 PM
Okay so ya need to get a few new techniques under yer belt.

Just get out there and mix and mingle as yer single.

If it strikes you to be funny then do it. If chivalry looks like the thing then approach on that level.

I was out on the weekend and some gal didn't like me cause I didn't remember her name....

Small mistake but I moved on. I wasn't even playin' for her so no matter. The next one though was by herself and from another country. We connected easily as she appreciated my gentleman ways.

It's a numbers game... the more people you meet, the better the experience...... you get to find what kinds of conversation yer good at, how to connect with various types.

Good girls are out there.... you and I are just meeting the crazy's.... Crazy's are fun for a while cause they are passionate generally....

Wed 11/21/07 12:15 PM
Yeah ur right. I did miss Ween. They Rock! I switched over to listen.

Ween - Transdermal Celebration - Cool stuff from a great group.

J

Wed 11/21/07 11:49 AM
I take that back since ya all did Diane by Husker Du & Stay By Shakespeare's Sister .

Now theres somethin different.

PP&M rock too.

Wed 11/21/07 11:45 AM
John Batdorf-Ain't It Like Home. Acoustic Stuff-Real Nice Song

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=17962638

Check out his other songs on video... They are real good.

Everyone's listening to the regular stuff. Anyone got something new/different? Undiscovered artists stuff.

J