UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:56 PM
happy drinker Nice start by the newbie and follow up by hand.

Mon 12/17/07 01:30 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/17/07 01:31 PM

I'm not attracted to you...not necessarily because of your color. But, because all you are interested in SEX, at least that's what your profile says...

Well interesting because your profile doesn't say specifically that you are interested in sex but does that mean that you aren't interested in it just because it is not there?

Rhetorical. People might propose that they are interested in sex but they might have more on their minds. Ya probably have to ask first!

But his profile is weak anyway!

Mon 12/17/07 01:27 PM
Problem is he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Actually by his picture maybe he isn't out of bed yet?

Sideways pictures suck!

Mon 12/17/07 01:24 PM
Out of 100,000 sperm Goofball was the winner. Well okay then. drinker

laugh

Mon 12/17/07 01:21 PM
You see how I take care of you already! happy drinker

Mon 12/17/07 01:21 PM
I had to leave the News area but hey, Nice to meet you man! Keep posting the fun topics that get us all stirred.

drinker

Mon 12/17/07 01:19 PM
You wrote your note because you have feelings. Otherwise you would toss the note aside. So..... Are your feelings regarding him important. Can you go through the pain again. Have you or him or both acheived a new level of maturity in "life and relations".

If my ex came around I would say I'm sorry but I cannot go through the samethings again and I do not trust that you are different. It would take huge obsticles for her to overcome if I ever thought she was truthful, honest, spiritual, in all the right ways.

Hope you find an answer in yourself.

I say let him stew and then go to counseling first if there is to be a real effort. Still.... watch your back always on these type of people..... They will be nice up to when they get what they want.

Mon 12/17/07 01:01 PM
Hey, they are not white women. They are Color Challenged.

This line of crap was presumptuous anyway!

Mon 12/17/07 12:56 PM
Always an interesting read! You got a style all your own. Unique. Keep it!

Mon 12/17/07 12:53 PM
In Fremont, CA. I need to go back to figuring out how I can get rich but got sidetracked again.

Mon 12/17/07 12:51 PM
Wildchic is a very strong person! She will inspire someone special this week.

Mon 12/17/07 12:48 PM
Hash House Harriers are a drinking club with a running problem. Just type it into a search engine plus your city name and see what comes up.

There are 2000 groups world wide.

Some fun things.... Good people.

Mon 12/17/07 12:39 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/17/07 12:39 PM
You are looking for an angel amongsts sinners. Go out with the Hash House Harriers in your area which is Chichester. They are a drinking club with a running problem. You'll have a good time and I'll say you'll likely meet the man you will marry. How's that for a predication.

Dione Warwick is a freind of mine. drinker

J

Mon 12/17/07 12:34 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/17/07 12:35 PM
Well honestly... how do these people deal with cheer on a regular basis. The only people I know that Bah Hum Bug Holidays are the same people that Bah Hum Bug all other festivities and celebrations.

They regect that side of life in favor of a more contemplative and risk free fun takers.

I realize it can be hard on some occassions but year after year I think means you have a problem you need to seek help for. Get out and look for others smiles and bank off of them... Give one back in jubilation of the life we do have. I do feel for those who have lost important people in their lives.

WaWhoWaWho hold hands everyone and give the Grinch a heartbeat.

Mon 12/17/07 12:28 PM
You're welcome!

Is Sussex near ChiChester?

Mon 12/17/07 12:27 PM
I'll bet this helped someone. Did me!

Mon 12/17/07 12:18 PM
HunnyBun,

When all of these people are saying you'll find "good people here", they are talking about me!

They have found greatness and now they can go back to work.

Welcome! drinker I'm holding the other drink for you.

John

Mon 12/17/07 09:55 AM
God! drinker

Mon 12/17/07 09:53 AM
Ha! Most definately! glasses

Cause look at all the hits this got.

J

Mon 12/17/07 09:49 AM
Yep! Well I do like to get into serious debates on topics. Keeps me on my toes. drinker

I know there are others reading this post and would like to sit back and see others chime in.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25