J

UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:19 AM
Turkey Gotta Gobble - Reverend Horton Heat

http://www.myspace.com/reverendhortonheat

That guy rocks!

Wed 11/21/07 12:17 AM
Okay this is funny. You can elf yourself. Click on the link. It's OfficeMax run so safe.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9563278721

You can elf yourself to. It's easy. Let me know what you think.

John

Tue 11/20/07 11:32 AM
Well there is a slight game and I don't care what anyone says.... The game is figuring out how to keep the one "You" really want. It doesn't always work out though. jneal07 hit it on the head when she says some guys she met are clingy.... this is a real drag for a woman and will quickly disband a relationship....

You must make the woman think about you by calling at the right time or not calling at the right time.

For the women that go back to the ex it usually ends again in a year or less. That's what I've seen.

J

Mon 11/19/07 12:24 PM
Got a little James Woods there.

Fri 11/16/07 07:36 PM
The 4:20 post has never died. Isn't up to 15 pages?

J

Fri 11/16/07 07:13 PM
That's the manipulative side.... their ability to charm. They say people don't change their behavior and I don't exactly believe that... but cheaters are a special breed. It's a matter of being conniving.

My ex made me laugh which was part of her draw. Very warm too. But then there were these side phone calls that she said she'd stop..... she didn't and it split us up cause I knew where it was goin'.

You have answered yourself by even coming here to post. Painful but hey... protect yourself so you don't have to go through that hell again. There's more fish in the sea and some are fresher than the last stanky one.

I do think there are unfortunate reasons why people cheat such as they aren't getting any at home. So if that's the case then therapy for both together.

John

Fri 11/16/07 06:30 PM
Obsession for men. There are several but the night time one is most effective. Gets'm everytime.... but when it wears off they leave and I'm all out.

Dang! No wonder I'm single tonight.

Ho hum!

J

Thu 11/15/07 11:55 AM
Fishing is the only thing prohibited on the island. Everything else is cool. We will be hashing not fishing so it's all good. We'll go over Gordon Biersch, on 2 Harrison Street, San Francisco after we are done on the island.

J

Thu 11/15/07 11:42 AM
Anyone getting out this weekend? There's a great Sat afternoon event and its free for newbies. Sometimes these parties go into the weee hours of the night.

Hash House Harriers is setting trail from Treasure Island on Saturday at 1:00. If interested follow this link and click on "Next Hash". http://EBH3.com . Just show up and get ready to mingle and have some fun. If you don't know what hashing is then look it up on Wikipedia or the site. There are over 2000 groups world wide so if you aren't in the bay area look up your local group for when they are getting out. Even so, you have to experience this group in person to really catch what its about. if you like to laugh then you'll enjoy yourself.

I've been hashing for 8 years and it's the best time every time. Plus, I've dated a lot through the hash. Some even marry.

Let me know if you're going so I can give out a couple of important tips. For one don't wear new shoes!

Regards,

John

Other Bay Area Hash Groups are:
San Francisco: http://SFH3.com
South Bay Group: Http://SVH3.com
Surf City Santa Cruz: http://www.sch3.net
http://www.gthhh.com/worlddirectory.asp - World Directory

Wed 11/14/07 09:56 PM
Keep it simple. Don't expect a response. When you do get a response don't expect further responses.

You are more likely to meet someone at your local church function, bar, social event, ....

I say become as involved as you can handle with outside groups. You'll fair better. I think of this site as a fun way to talk and keep up skills.

I'm way better in person than in the virtual world.

Lastly, enjoy and don't stay on this site forever like some people.... Get out. If you have over 10,000 posts I say there's something not exactly right. But that's just me.

John

Wed 11/14/07 06:44 PM
Yep! Been there and argued this over 5 pages before. Not one real pic and a weak profile.

The other sides arguement is leave them be and move on. I was tryin to push for everyone having at least one real pic and some decent info about themselves. They thought the person was coming out of their shell slowly.... I figure if they walk outside everyday and see people then the least they can do is open up a little here. I'm not even lookin' for a date. Just want to know who people are while I jump around.

Plus, maybe they are scammers if they don't put decent info. ???

Regards,

John

Wed 11/14/07 12:47 PM
ohhhhhhhh the colorssssssssssssss

:smile::heart:

Wed 11/14/07 12:45 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Head'em Up Move'm Out Raw Hide!

Tue 11/13/07 11:25 PM
Single is cool for a while..... but when the right person seems to come along I like to take the chance to enjoy that feeling of knowing they will be with you at night and share the day you had with them.

I like being connected.

Currenty single for 2 months though and I've enjoyed the flirtations I've been getting.

J

Tue 11/13/07 11:22 PM
Ya know I've been a real keen observer with early responses. If you get a date and they send you an email or a call.....

If you think you really like them..... Wait for a while and when it seems you should call or write......wait till it hurts for a while for you *feeling uncomfortable*.

Reason is it lets them think for a while if they really did mean what they said.... and then when you finally email or call they are so happy.

I honestly know this from experience that if a catch is to easy they (either side) tends to go away easier.

Any other thoughts? It's not a game it's a strategy for living and communicating through an early relationship.

Tue 11/13/07 11:16 PM
Maybe when you let her score she took that as an easy signal you were okay with her. You didn't stop her up front as she commissioned you afterwards with possible sex.

Dude! I know the power of a woman and also needing to get some so hard to resist.

Next time you'll have to shut her down earlier but you basically did the right thing.

Hard when you got an ex. I refuse to deal with the ex its either all is good or we aren't talkin'.

I'd call her and talk to her about her life and your position. Maybe she'll change... For most, not likely but maybe.

Much respect though,

J

Tue 11/13/07 11:11 PM
Maybe it's because your upside down? Although its a good position for meditation.... other things.

yer story gets worse but trust me... I won't even go into mine. Mine makes yours look like Cotton Candy.

It's okay though. You're going to move on just fine. Don't worry about the bad dreams.... Just think good thoughts and get through the nights till things improve.

Biggest thing.... Get out and meet new freinds

Tue 11/13/07 11:07 PM
Sorry to hear about the issue Glass Eyes. I know dolls as my Aunt is the #1 distributor of doll parts in the U.S. I'm sure you're ship will come in and you'll feel great by tomorrow.

Bummer though,

J

Tue 11/13/07 11:05 PM
Damned that ShadowDog smokes constantly. Must have COPD by now.