UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:41 AM
M.C. Hammer lived here in Fremont, CA for several years in a huge huge mansion. Now he has a small house. He is a really cool guy and very freindly with everyone always.

Fremont has a lot of great history and stuff. John C. Fremont is who we are named after. He was the first presidential candidate of a major party to run on a platform in opposition to slavery. He was a looser though! He did get to be one of the first Senators of CA.

We have Mission San Jose here. Cool church.

Michelle Quan graduated from Mission San Jose High....Famous skater.

Tue 12/18/07 07:33 AM

our cops shoot at each other by accident. lol Good old Easton P.A

Ah! How nice: Freindly Fire during Christmas. When you care to shoot the very best! What's up Mike and all?

John

Tue 12/18/07 01:01 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Tue 12/18/07 01:04 AM
They don't make Nair for Cats do they? <Who wears short shorts>?

I'll shave fur, but not on a cat! Waste of skill. What cat would want a runway anyway?

Tue 12/18/07 12:56 AM
Duuude!

Tue 12/18/07 12:51 AM
I'll leave it simple that I agree with you and you should enjoy your uniqueness.

In 1989 I joined a group of musicians (All brothers and all "brothers"). I was the token white guy and loved the title. We made fun of ourselves while we knew the reality of "other idiots". However, we played all over the Bay Area to all colors, sexual orientations, Hells Angels, White doctors from Kaiser with no problem and everyone enjoyed us as people.

I think the people who can't stand seeing the hate are the ones who say they wish there was no color. This is so they can spread the message that we are all of the same cloth...... I don't think its the right way but maybe it makes a dent in someone who needs to be dented. Ghandi Rules!

Tue 12/18/07 12:34 AM
Lady puttin' bangin' marks on my opener alnite, so Omlette her crash in my crib longez she 'b ceepnr yap shut.

I'm serious this just happened! Thanks for lettin' me know how to talk to her. She never understood me before.

Tue 12/18/07 12:24 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Tue 12/18/07 12:27 AM
Sheeeet, man, that honkey mus' be messin' my old lady got to be runnin' col' omlette him git 60 secs to split the road for I upsihd down his head!

How'd I do? How'd I do? Did I pass class o was that just gas?

drinker

Tue 12/18/07 12:07 AM
No! I've read many books and taken advise and never became dependent on the "Guru".

If some does that then they haven't acheived what is supposed to happen. I haven't even read this forum and I'm up to speed just reading a few posts.

PUA is a very cool thing. It's about building confidence and working with ones own range of abilities.... which can expand. That is what the PUA can help one to do. Expand from where they are.

It should be its own forum but it's really about building self confidence within your personal style.

Just my take!

Mon 12/17/07 11:58 PM
Confidence and smooth cool! It's all it takes. It's like when you shoot the ball and you know it's going to be a swish. You'll feel that.... cept it sounds a little different.

Mon 12/17/07 11:29 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/17/07 11:36 PM
Yeah! Chuck Norris can be a scary topic to read.

I heard when you open a can of whoop-ass, Chuck Norris jumps out.

Well I'm gonna get a Guiness and shot of Jager in the mean time. No sense letting it sit on the shelf.

Maybe the peoples just want more of the mundane??? Anyone out there, there, there, there, there, there, there... Nope. Just an echo!

Okay, I've had my humor break. Goin' back to my website. Gettin' ready to make a few million bucks someday.

Mon 12/17/07 11:15 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/17/07 11:19 PM
Dude! I'll be at the bar down the street if you wanna have a few beers and pick up chicks! drinker First rounds on me.drinker

Maybe the instructor would care for a drink as well. drinker

Mon 12/17/07 11:09 PM
I found this report related to said Ovaries:

On June 7th 1994, Chuck Norris entered the same restaurant supermodel Cindy Crawford was eating at. Instinctively, Cindy swept everything off the table, threw herself on it in a fit of lust, and begged Chuck to ravish her. After Chuck finished his beer, he obliged her. When Chuck's magnificent lead sperm cannoned into Cindy's womb it went straight to one of her ovaries and roared, "Which one of you servile wenches thinks you can handle getting split open by the Chuck!?" All of the eggs cowered in the corner. The same thing happened at the other ovary. "I didn't ****ing think so!" shouted the lead sperm which then lead the rest of the troops back into Chuck's balls. Chuck pulled out; roundhouse kicked Cindy in the face and told her, "Don't ever waste my time again."

The Chuck is Tough!

Mon 12/17/07 11:00 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/17/07 11:01 PM
Speaking of ovaries. Why don't we ever hear the expression, "Grab life by the Ovaries"? It's always Grab life by the balls!

I have thoughts like this frequently when not on medication!

Mon 12/17/07 10:58 PM
First time I've ever wanted to be a nut scratcher! Wow! There really is a first time for everything!

Mon 12/17/07 10:54 PM
Maybe "Eggs in a Box"

Mon 12/17/07 10:52 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Mon 12/17/07 10:53 PM
Class?, I thought this was just test manuers!

Mon 12/17/07 10:50 PM
I'll take the greasy Sausage and a Cerveza por flavor!

Only the Cerveza sounded right in this sentance.

Mon 12/17/07 10:42 PM

I was doing my homework, and i fell asleep. But i had the weirdest dream about a dozen midgets, fabergé eggs, roger clemens and mickey mantle's bat. I woke up in a cold sweat, and had to rub one out to shake off the dream. Sorry, it won't happen again, i promise!

Wash your nubs before you touch that keyboard!

Mon 12/17/07 10:40 PM
I heard a bugle so I got up!

John reporting. I was workin' on my website.

Mon 12/17/07 07:51 PM

i lived in chicago for 5 years i date white guys never had a problem there and if some1 want to look we gave them something to see....lol

Ha Ha! That's it' tell them to look Stunning everywhere they go. Make a commanding entrance and tell them to dance when there is no music. Works for me!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25