UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:31 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 10:33 AM
Answer this? Why do you feel the need to use "Magic" in your life?

If we understand maybe there is more tolerance... and I am a tolerant person of many views and ways of living life. I only care that people are good to each other. So who's tolerance are you talking about??? Your families? What is it that they have to be tolerant of? Do you practice in front of them?

Stevie Nicks is known for stating that she practices.

Thu 12/20/07 10:29 AM
Interesting.

Magic is a stated term in both the Old and New Testaments. Christians are asked to stay away from it for it uses practices that are supposedly deceptive.

This is why you will find people who are against it.

Spidercmb stated it well from the Christians perspective I believe.

J

Thu 12/20/07 10:08 AM
That was the kind of answer I was looking for. I wrote my original question and statement in the wrong manner.

Thanks

J

Thu 12/20/07 09:23 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 09:23 AM
Wrong post

Thu 12/20/07 09:19 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 09:27 AM
Yes! But the OT is pre Jesus. The New Covenant is after Christ's death. There is crossreferenced OT and Catholics use the New Testament in Church.... Not just the Old by itself. In fact, doesn't the Catholic bible contain more Old Testament book than any other?

Thu 12/20/07 09:07 AM
I'm not into creepy movies but I'll have to admit this was a very good movie for what it was.

I don't understand the popularity of The Saw? Which, while there is a story is way to brutal for me.

Thu 12/20/07 09:02 AM
Well,

She could respond and help this person understand a little more about her. He does say Take Care and Good Luck.... I didn't read it as completely mean but as very forward and yes could be Pompus. Apparently "he does have all the answers".

I'd ask him what reading has made his life so perfect.

Honestly, if you are a helping person you will reverse this.

Still, I would not take it offensively. Just opinionated.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

John

Thu 12/20/07 08:51 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 09:23 AM
This is cool thanks for posting as I am interested. The video is fantasic on this. Very clear.

Question: Do the Jewish people use just the Old Testament?

Being a practicing Catholic I work with the New Testament.

Looking forward to this discussion if anyone can chime in.

John

Thu 12/20/07 08:41 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 08:45 AM
Yeah... My ex-wife always told the kids I cheated with 5 women and named all of them. My kids were 4 and 7 at the time. I never thought she would be that low as to do that to our children when it was our problem.

The reality was that it was 1 person.

Mountain is right and you find out that a person can be even meaner than you thought possible. I had to call CPS twice on her after the divorce. On both occassions they found her to be as mean as I told them she was and they told her to knock it off. My kids are now 11 and 14 and now understand the situation but it was a rough couple of years.

Yep! Don't cheat.... I've been on both sides and it sucks either way in the end.

I like the suggestion of being a mom for now...... If I could do it over, I'd have left and concentrated on my kids and career first. That would have made a better difference in retrospect I believe.....

J

Thu 12/20/07 08:27 AM

because youre in a relationship......stop one before you start another its not fair to everyone involved.....i said wanting to be a ho i didnt say you were one......

You are right. I apologize.

However, it was a good call because that's the way you will be looked at when/if someone finds out. My ex still looks at me that way. I have 2 children and while I knew the relationship was ending even I didn't want to admit it. I wanted to be happiliy married for life. I went through 5 years of hell before I jumped.

When I look back on it I was looking for answers in that I thought there wasn't anything "good" out there..... as I stepped forward into it the pace took over and I didn't want to loose the opportunity to be with that person. If I had waited maybe it wasn't going to happen type of thing.

Honestly I can't say I ever regretted doing it as it injected life into me. However, I regret that it had such a huge effect on the ex-wife. She still makes it seem like that was the problem. It was far from it.

I never cheated again on any gl and I am better for it. Not always easy though cause when you place yourself in that line of target things can happen. I pay attention to those situations and exit quickly now.

Thu 12/20/07 08:09 AM
She's not a ho! I wasn't. If you look at someone's circumstancees they can be driven to get intimacy when it is lacking at home.

I do believe some people can be selfish and cheat when there are no issues at home. I had the reverse with a GL that cheated when we had great sex and we had nothing but fun when we were together. She needed attention from many though (which is the reason I believe she was an exotic dancer for 10 years and still is). Her personal insecurities and lack of respect for a relationship has netted her a lot a lot of bf's over the years. I was one although I lasted longer than all but 1 at 2.5 years... Roughest relationship I've ever been through.

Thu 12/20/07 08:05 AM
No hate here. Just understanding as I've been through it.

I've written about this before. My ex-wife was not intimate over sometime. No romance. Besides that she argued and complained all the time and the relationship wasn't fun.

I did cheat and she used that against me big time to this day.

Leave your current relationship..... Right? It's going to happen anyway.

This way you don't hurt him because I'm sure he's not expecting this.

John

Wed 12/19/07 11:36 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Wed 12/19/07 11:39 PM
Okay I'm outta here. I got of get back to my get rich schemes.

Later and have fun.

Your Majesties exiled servant,

Me

Wed 12/19/07 11:36 PM
Dude! Your young. I'm Old. Just read a little. Very interesting story. It was a low budg. movie as well.

Sell your jacket. That's worth something?

drinker I'd offer you a beer but.. Oh! hell here's one anyway. If you can go to war you can drink.

Wed 12/19/07 11:32 PM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Wed 12/19/07 11:33 PM
Yeah! But she gets the MILF title.

Makes my break up look like a piece of cake. Whatever that means?

Seinfeld: How about those ridiculous sayings anyway?

Wed 12/19/07 11:30 PM

dads always doing the babysitter right?
why can't the mom?

laugh laugh laugh 3 Laughs

Police: Please Get Off The BabySitter And Exit The Home With Your Penis Down!

Wed 12/19/07 11:29 PM
One name:

Mary Jo Laterno

Wed 12/19/07 11:25 PM

Im done with milf all they want is my 401k and my insurnace card

ah im sorry would you rather we want you for your body, big brain and penis instead?

Hey, if you are going to say the word Penis then I'm bringin' back the Chuck!

I heard one time he was walking down a Vegas street and unzipped his fly. There were no survivors!

Oh! Here's your drink. Mine on the right is beer. drinker

Wed 12/19/07 11:22 PM

"they can take advantage of me all they want" :P

Don't say this or all the women here will come knocking down your door. Yer young and they are hunters!

laugh

Wed 12/19/07 11:21 PM
So dude your workin' Workings for the poor! What do you do?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25