UWannaBSpontaneous's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:25 AM
Half your age plus 7 is the general rule. I'm in a new division so it's half my age minus 7. happy

Depends on the dynamic present. There really aren't that many that are extreme on the age difference. I was suprised to hear that Stacy Peterson was what 26 and her man is 56. That's some age difference.

Sugga Daddy?

Fri 12/21/07 07:22 AM
Yep! Just got up! Was out till 2 closin' the bar so I'm goin' back to bed in a while. I used to speak French. But no one to talk to any longer sooooooo... suck.

Anyway,

Have a good time here.

John

Fri 12/21/07 07:19 AM
I'll probably be outside on the front porch laid out with my keys in hand cause I couldn't find my way in from the night before. So looks like I'm set for the blessing already. Hope I don't get stepped on. drinker

Thu 12/20/07 02:54 PM
Well I guess they do have their little heals already.

Thu 12/20/07 02:50 PM
The other kinky flavor is "Porcupine Pie": It has Titti Fruit, with Fruity Blue Cheese. I heard Neil Diamond had something to do with it.

Thu 12/20/07 02:48 PM
The Kinky Caulk flavor is Mojito-Lemon Cream

Thu 12/20/07 02:43 PM
You know what? You might need a wake up call that you have been avoiding.

I'm not saying theres no one out there for you. I see someone on your profile that has contacted you.

So ask one of the ladies out for coffee and serious conversation about what they find attractive or not about you. This is also about your personality.

Take notes, learn something from it and then go fix yerself. If you want to be yourself fine but you may never meet someone being that person. For instance, someone that you would like to talk to gets the perception you are creepy. Find out why so you can alter that perception.

Many Many years ago I got a wake up. Someone thought I was a pompus ass until they met me on an outting. We became great freinds and I was glad she told me cause I learned something that others may felt I was pompus. So I fixed it by changing my behaviors that she thought made me that way.

From experience I learned how to meet almost anyone anywhere. There is a forum here on PUA. Look it up and learn. No more whining is the first thing.... And take the sentance off of your profile that says, "I may never be rich." Dude! Reach for the for the stars. Just put that you would always treat a woman like she was one in a million. First leason.

I've got other opinions of what would help you but don't know if you are ready to handle them.

Best of luck to you,

John

Thu 12/20/07 02:33 PM
Naughty Girls get the best gifts!

Thu 12/20/07 02:32 PM
Pepper Jack - Mint but the little red peppers do get stuck in your teeth afterwards.

Thu 12/20/07 12:52 PM

yeah im too flabby to be doing any kind of running lol

1. Never talk about it and it starts not to matter.

2. Hash House Harriers - Go laugh. drinker

Thu 12/20/07 12:45 PM
I understand. I have written and not got a response. I never minded cause I just viewed it that they don't have time for everyone even if you do come here off and on. I myself only have so much time to write back.

I gotcha though!

Thu 12/20/07 12:23 PM

I would stop posting on JSH!

laugh laugh are ya sure??

Oh yeah. I've got lots of giving to do. I'm just waiting for my lottery ticket to win. laugh

Thu 12/20/07 11:55 AM
I would stop posting on JSH!

Thu 12/20/07 11:52 AM

You know, I think beach made a good point. I think being to thin is as bad as being to big. I think people need to start accepting people for who they are instead of what they look like.

What??? I accept people for who they are but it doesn't mean I want to chit chat with them forever if they haven't taken care of themselves the way I would want them to be.

I have many "Fat" and "skinny" freinds who I talk to. They want to date me and I say no. Been there done that already and done with it! They get ticked off and say why as they have great personalities. I tell them yes they do but they don't take care of their bodies the way I want somebody to.

I'll bet $1000 that if Treneesiu and the rest of you had a choice of Calendars to choose from and one was of "Over Weight" men or of "Fit and Trim" Men you'd all choose the Fit and Trim.

I'm a skinny guy and I'm okay with the women who want that fully build bigger dude! I really am okay with that. Treneesiu needs to be fine with herself and that includes accepting the way others feel.

If I went out and all I wanted to meet were the PlayBoy girls then I would likely only acheive meeting and befreinding certain amounts of them. It's a fact and I say this from experience not from vanity.

You know Good Looking People get rejected too. Nobody talkes about that though.

I hope this wasn't offensive to you Treneesiu. I'll be your freind any day of the week. flowerforyou drinker

John

Thu 12/20/07 11:16 AM
Very well written. I can't say I'd like to live in that dream as I'm all about the fluffy clouds and cupids arrows.

However, it does bring about it a certain submissive quality in that you are allowing someone to take you anyway they want while you expose yourself.

Begs the question why you would expose yourself to someone that way. I know I have.

I'll go with a scary 4 out of 5 stars. I always need a happy ending. drinker

Thu 12/20/07 11:03 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 11:11 AM
I think many of us take the Spirit of Santa to be Pure at Heart. So having him with a gun is not likely humorous to many as it makes no sense logically even in humor.

While I like some dark humor I think the Saints and the figures we use for Peace and Love are off limits. It would be the same as having Jesus with a Gun. Doesn't work.

Interesting though, I can take almost any written humor on the Santa subject including the edgy ones.

It's a very good drawing but I liked your Phyllis Diller picture better. drinker

J

Thu 12/20/07 10:58 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 10:59 AM
From Wikipedia: "Practices and beliefs that have been termed "witchcraft" do not constitute a single identifiable religion, since they are found in a wide variety of cultures, both present and historical; however these beliefs do generally involve religious elements dealing with spirits or deities, the afterlife, magic and ritual. Witchcraft is generally characterised by its use of magic."

So you didn't answer my question about who you are wanting to be more tolerant and why?

Did you catch my statement about your tolerance of others who have difficulty accepting?

Oh and What kind of Magic are you talking about?" Fill us in for education of what you do and what you expect from it.

Respectfully,

J

Thu 12/20/07 10:51 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 10:52 AM

But in the end, I never saw a single thing to indicate that there was anything legitimate to it -- other than a bunch of people with a desperate desire to believe in something bigger and more powerful than themselves.

Isn't that the same exact thing as Christianity or Catholicism? What proof do you have? Nothing but a desire to believe that there is order to it all, that something/someone is behind the wheel and make sure everything works out in the end. You can't say that statement without considering that any religion is a group of people who desperately want to believe in something bigger than themselves.

No! Many religions are based on the Bible which while written by man is accepted as coming from God. There is an important history behind the development of Christianity and it's acceptance. I'm not desprete in believing something "bigger than me". I accept it as my truth, have faith in it, and it is the one thing I pass onto my children. Now it is up to them to decide.

Great topic.

Thu 12/20/07 10:47 AM
Edited by UWannaBSpontaneous on Thu 12/20/07 10:47 AM

Yes, I will probably never follow the Christian faith... but that does not make me hate it, nor does it make me intolerant.

I do believe, however, that when a person uses their religious text to answer everything about life or the way things work, they may be a little blind sided.

Maybe a little blind sided if they are not tolerant of your views. While I am pro-life.... I do not "Force" my beliefs on others.... but I would state them.

That guy that won the HUGE lottery is starting a Wiccan learning center in like Michigan or somewhere over there.

I think that Christians may worry for you and your direction in life and that is why they might turn away from conversations about your like of magic to balance your life. I suppose you would have to be tolerant of their beliefs and manner of living magic free (including discussion of it) correct?

John

Thu 12/20/07 10:39 AM
I do that through meditation so I just don't need newt of anything to do that. j/k cause I'm not saying you use powders and fire but if you do..... so be it. Hope its all for peace.

Peace to you though, drinker

I am tolerant of others even when they are not tolerant of me. The way you put it is Tit 4 Tat? If we show tolerance we can hope to gain it from others who learn from it.

J

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25