Community > Posts By > JerzeyKittee

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/19/07 09:29 PM
im gonna say.. give it time... he will come.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/19/07 09:28 PM
Its good... and sometimes.. unfortunately... true....

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:26 AM
dont even get the booty.. who knows where she's been...

leave her be... its not serious for her.. she just can't take care of herself.. she wants others to do it for her.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:37 PM
First.. im gonna say.. .. because he has kids? come on.. not all women are shallow... lol.. some are i know lol

Better picture as whudufuxup said.. that will help.

And just be patient...

Good Luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:34 PM
Just give it time. I think a friendly Hi, I was thinking about you, hoping all is well with you.. is ok.. i think, but as someone else said.. keep it light.

Good Luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:31 PM
Make sure she's telling the truth first.... she can always get help. If you aren't ready for your own place....

Me personally.. I dont tink I'd get involved with it, until she did something for herself first. I just feel, that if she doesn't get out there and do something, she's asking someone else to do it. and you just don't know.

Good Luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:29 PM
Awesome.. hit feelings that I think everyone has come across a time or two...

Stay strong.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:27 PM
Written well....

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:27 PM
Very Sad and horrible.. but your writing is wonderful... kept me reading, even tho it is a sad thing to go through im sure.

HUGS

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:24 PM
beautiful.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:23 PM
definately fits sometimes... lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:21 PM
right age.. is when you both know it.. feel it and believe in it.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:19 PM
Been there done that... We get happy when around that person and we just want to have constant connection... and in the end you end up pushing them away... try to relax... don't have to stop texting and calling.. but 1 time is enuf.. and she will call you back, or text you back...

If she's interested, you want to keep her interested, so just relax and enjoy her company... it'll happen if its meant to be.

Good Luck and have fun!

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:17 PM
If he took time to write... after a bit of time... maybe he didn't get your mail... you can always email him, ask him how he is.. or call him.. and then find out if he got your mail... sometimes mails go out in la la land... lol

But if you find out he's not true.. don't give up.. He is out there somewhere...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:03 PM
I have found someone.. not sure if he's the one.. but for now.. we're having fun... I'm looking to make friends.. I feel that one can never have too many friends...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:59 PM
ahh don't delete... whats the reason for it? .. its supposed to be fun.. right?

good luck in whatever you do.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:57 PM
Hey all... Hope your enjoying your beer lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:54 PM
I'll give a hug... cuz there are times where that would help me thru anything..

Feel better

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:11 AM
Im with Dave2722... looks like you want a green card only... and well I know plenty of indians who come here and work hard.. so my suggestion for you.. Work hard .. and find a way to get here on your own.

with what you've written right here.. Im sure that you aren't going to find anyone.. because we're not stupid..

Good luck tho lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:58 PM
Everyone has given great advices. I dated an indian man, and didn't give any thot to what my family thought.. they would either accept him or not.. and we lived our lives not caring and in the end, the family and friends will see how happy you are.. and set it aside.

But yes its out there where the family doesn't like, where you never thought it would be that they were racist.. but they are.. just because they dont understand it.. and choose not to.

Talk to him, explain.. and if he's still there.. you then tell your family this is what you want.. and they can accept.. or move on..

Good Luck

Previous 1 3 4 5 6