Community > Posts By > JerzeyKittee

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:50 PM
I'd like to find a friendship that could turn into a relationship....

But also just to make some friends...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:48 PM
This is it lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:43 PM
i dont find it sexy or a turn off... they do their job just like everyone else...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:42 PM
block him. lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:40 PM
attitude and personality...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:35 PM
I dont give out candy... I live alone and would rather not do the candy thing by myself lol... they ring the bell i ignore.. lol..

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:32 PM
lol.. i just figure.. Ahhh Hell Im in New Jersey lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:09 AM
i think you just gotta keep conversing and eventually people will get used to seeing you around... and chat with you...

I haven't seen it yet.. but i keep trying.. lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:27 PM
People in Jersey (some) think men that are police officers... are not faithful...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:25 PM
I keep saying that I dont want to date anyone under 34 and over 45.. but i dunno.. it just depends on if you feel the connection.. I know someone who's 29, and someone who's 31.. and then older than 45.. and its just a matter of... do you connect with them... not the age...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:49 PM
You aren't alone... I like to think... its their loss... they can't get to know me for me, they see my photo and go away.. good.. who needs them...

Trust me, there are some out there.. that will not look away, because of your photo... they'll be there, because they enjoy your company....

Try to stay positive.. easier said than done.. I know!

Good Luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:45 PM
Its very hard. Lived with my ex, while I was trying to find another place... in the end, you come to the realization, that things really are at the end... you just need to have time and.. go thru the emotions... let them come out, don't hold them in....

Feel better and good luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:44 PM
Its time to let him come to you. If he is serious about you, then he'll want to talk. Its a hard thing to go thru.. but i think that your best bet.. its time to let him come to you.

Good Luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:39 PM
Get to know them before you meet them... I try to email and chat with them for some time before I attempt to meet.. Its hard to know cuz even when you chat with them for hours or days or weeks or whatever.. when you do meet.. they can still be totally different.

Good Luck...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/24/07 11:49 AM
Hi Everyone!!

JerzeyKittee's photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:00 PM
I look at their essay...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:59 PM
I have a TV in my room, I'd trade it for a man.. lol.. i'd even let him watch sports on it if he wanted... well not always of course lol laugh devil blushing

JerzeyKittee's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:57 PM
try not to panic, or think too much.. just relax... if it helps, you can talk to a friend on the phone til you can sleep...

Stay safe

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:45 PM
Definately i will agree on that hupuppy.. I have some male friends that have gone through stuff with women as well...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:43 PM
Tameka has said it...

I found there are a few men out there.. that are just looking for someone that will cater to them... and so they say what they will... and sometimes it works for them... i hate this type of person.

They will also be the first to say to you... I can't believe you just said that? and try to place blame on you.. pitiful.