Community > Posts By > JerzeyKittee

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:40 PM
I feel money is important, but not important to the couple. We all need money to survive, no doubt about that. We can't live in these apartments or houses and survive. We need our cars we need money.. end of story. I hear stories where money breaks up a relationship.. and it can.. but what we need is to remember that... money isn't what brought us together, it was our chemistry. or love for the same things, the love for each other.. Money is just there... to keep us afloat...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:35 PM
it can happen... has happened sometimes... just have to believe... but ya.. those things are wonderful things to think about.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:33 PM
Patience... can't let it get to you.. If its meant to be, you will find it... that perfect match will come when you aren't looking, when you least expect it.

I've met alot of guys from a chat.. and only 3 .. 4 of them I am still friends with... the others.. oh lordy what was i thinking... sometimes it gets me sad to think... but in the end...

I am a good person, and they are suckers for walking away :)

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:21 PM
Anything is possible.. I am going to agree with Julie444 ... landlord can't tell you who can and can't live with you if you pay rent... don't give up... if you and she love each other, why would you rather be alone than with her...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:11 PM
LOL.. well there are preferences.. but whats the point of having it set to no mails.. lol.. just send a message to the one you want and be done.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:08 PM
im not a lurker... not really lol.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:00 PM

"What do you know about surfing; you're from god-damn New Jersey!"

- APOCALYPSE NOW

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:54 PM
love, honesty, faithfulness, patience, commitment, ability to accept each makes mistakes, no judgment. Laughter, tears. Being able to talk about anything and everything

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:52 PM
its hard.. you have to have trust.. for both of you... its a test of your true faith and devotion... And definately what maxxximus said... Patience....Good Luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:51 PM
Hi and welcome

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:29 PM
Beautiful... She's a lucky little girl.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:16 PM
Don't like them. Its disgusting, and if you work with the public, it just makes us look cheap...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:15 PM
Thanks again all :)

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:19 AM
I'm from Vermont originally.. moved to be with my now ex.. and just didn't go back.. lol..

But compared to Seattle.. I think I can understand your issues... I've heard Seattle is really nice...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:15 AM
Thanks again for the welcomes all!! very nice.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:27 AM
I dont like them.. never done them.. wont do it. lol...
but I dont judge those that think differently... :)

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:26 AM
Nikki... girl... thats what happens... esp when they smile. lol.. its better than you expected it to be... lol...

Good Luck :) and try to have fun.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:24 AM
Hey all.. Thanks.. :)

I've had fun so far...

2much4u..thanks for the compliment on my little girl... she's a handful lol.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:49 AM
Hey all... Been out trying to mingle with ya'll.. lol.

I'm from New Jersey. Been here for almost 8 yrs now.. I like it.. most days lol.

I'm looking for friends, and maybe something more... who knows what can happen... as I like to say... Time will Tell.

If you wanna chat send me a message...

TTYL

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:46 AM
Hello everyone!