Community > Posts By > JerzeyKittee

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:44 AM
Hey all.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:44 AM
Hi Herewego, I think you are the first person to tell me that LOL.
Sorry to hear that.

I'm not from Jersey, I have just lived here for almost 8 years.. Not bad. Im in the Princeton area tho... Not sure if that makes a difference lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:43 AM
Sometimes it happens.. I am so shy with some of the men I've met from online.. I guess it just (for me) depends if I like him and hope for something more, even before meeting him.

But give it time.. the 2nd meeting could be alot different.. He might have just thot it was cute.. thats happened to me couple of times

Good luck

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 01:48 AM
I like this... Great job.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 01:42 AM
Well all.. its 4.42 am I think I am gonna go to bed for a few hrs...

Talk to you all later.happy

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 01:37 AM
I agree with that.... lol.

I have only met 2 men that were taller than me... the others were only like 1-2 inches shorter.. Not bad

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 10/21/07 01:33 AM
dang.. i think I missed the fun stuff... lol...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:56 PM
for me.. emoticons... bring happiness... its something out of the ordinary that you dont get in real life... when you do one of these silly faces in real life.. you could get slapped lol...

its ok you dont like them, but there are so many that do, and maybe you could try to use them once in a while and see if it makes you smile too.

I myself, use lol alot online, and not so much in real life... its me... and I love it lol.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:47 PM
LOL Thumper...

its not good... hard to say.. Sorry not interested cuz of your height. I had a guy ask me if I would ever want to meet... I said well sure someday after alot of chat... lol then looked at his profile, ohhh how do I say no .. you are too short... lol

I did manage tho to tell him that as friends sure, but it could not go any further. He stopped talking lol

drinker

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:36 PM
Height is an issue sometimes.. I mean I'm 6', I can't see myself with someone that is 5'.. thats too much difference. But when the person lies about it... makes you wonder why... but if the date was planned, theres no reason not to go on. I mean, so you see he's shorter than expected, then maybe go for a friendship instead... but you might find, that he's still the same guy/gal that he/she was online...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:19 PM
lol. so many views.. and im the only one talking to myself lol... here in Jersey lollaugh

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:51 PM
I was curious to see how many New Jersey'ians are here in the communities...

lol.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:49 PM
Same boat.. guess we just have to get out there and talk.. and once they get used to seeing us around... we'll be one of them too :)

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:47 PM
Definately have to have patience... and that special one will come to you when you least expect it ...

Im not a patient woman... lol.. but I try.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:10 AM
mvtowns, you got all the sunshine? lol. New Jersey is without today lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:09 AM
Hi caamken. :smile:

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:09 AM
LOL... some day I hope to visit again lol... ;)

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:05 AM
Soooo can anyone join in on this fun? lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:04 AM
Morning Coco... rainy dreary day here in New Jersey.
Have a good day

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:02 AM
Nothing planned as of yet.... always a last minute planner lol