Community > Posts By > JerzeyKittee

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:52 PM
Girl.. I went thru something similar recently... 2 at one time, then another comes in.. and each makes me smile.. but I had to decide which one would be the better for me... and me for him...

Its hard to go thru this.. first none are interested. then you got more than you can handle lol...

Good luck and have fun

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:46 PM
well you know what.. I found this to be truth recently...

I stopped looking.. and someone contacted me.. and who knows what the future holds...

So my suggestion is... stop looking so hard, learn to love yourself... and enjoy life.. She will come to you when you least expect it.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:33 AM
OMG.. those are all awesome.. sat here laughing when i should be getting ready for work...

Thanks all :)

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 11/09/07 06:10 AM
I feel nice when someone gives me flowers.

I feel sexy when........

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:42 PM
Because we've been hurt.. and we are trying to protect ourselves.. Sure there are good guys out there, but we also find the bad ones.. so when we meet someone who is potentially a good guy... we want to be careful....

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:56 AM
Player.. just teasing you... he prolly was off doing something else... and thot he'd call you.. just so you wouldn't miss him.. lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:53 AM
lol.. let me add on to this.. i think i missed something... lol

So I ignore him. or tell him things that make him mad...to get him to leave me alone... because no matter what i say.. he comes back couple days later and starts it all over... I am better than that ....

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:51 AM
I think troublemaker has it... You 2 can never live a happy life, because at one point you were not ready and he was.. and now he's waiting to be hurt.. but in the end, maybe he's also trying to make you see what you put him thru. Whether he knows he's doing it or not.

I think you should just let it go, let him go. I have this friend, that he and i spent a few months together. He never wanted a relationship, just what we had. And I wanted more. I was in love with him, even his attitude and all that.. and he wanted just friendship. So end of July I tell him, look, if we aren't going to go onward, then I need to find someone that does want more than friendship... And I ended it.

Since then.. here it is Nov.. and I still get im's and texts from him, saying that he misses me. And wants me. And I would take him... but he doesn't want me as I want and need... So I ignore him. or tell him things that make him mad... because I am better than that.

And so are you!! Let him go. Find someone new.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:46 AM
Well said Odlam.

Finding the right person... it will come when you least expect it. Can't get an attitude over it.. cuz you will remain single.

But keep in mind.. if you don't find a lover, you could possibly find a friend or 2.. and sometimes.. thats better than anything... or nothing

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:42 AM
I'm sorry that you were put thru that. Nervy of him to talk to you for 7 hrs and never say you know.. i dont think its a good idea... What a cowardly ass. They are out there, but we do have to believe that there are good guys too... I dont like to generalize that men are the only pigs out there, because from the war stories that some men have said.. there are women that are in the same class... Luckily I am not associated with them lol.

I guess, and I've learned this the hard way too.. If they want to meet you... you meet half way, or they come to you. I was talking to one guy, he told me he wanted to meet me.. so we planned on meeting half way and spending a couple days. When I had taken the week off, and was getting ready to go, and find a place to stay... he im's me and says I gotta work I'll be back in a couple days.. Couple days turned into a month. And then he was there for a few days.. we made plans again.. and he bailed.. I haven't heard from him since... I think he was married..

But it is their loss.. because they could possibly have the best relationship, if they just told the truth and what not... So don't let this one thing break your spirit.. because... he was the loser, and you will find someone better!!

JerzeyKittee's photo
Mon 11/05/07 05:24 AM
Good Luck. Stay strong... Let us know!

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:47 PM
Plainsboro here

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:42 PM
Nice.. sometimes friends don't realize that its not just them that need a friendly shoulder, or advice... that sometimes.. there are people out there, that help them daily... that have a life too....

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:16 PM
Hey all... Plainsboro here.

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:14 PM
Nope.. and I'm with mm1987... when you do think so.. then it slips away...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:13 PM
Its possible.. if you talk to someone for some time, you can always just keep asking them the questions and see how they answer each time.

How soon .. it all depends on how the conversations go, how comfortable you are.

For me, I usually chat a bit.. get to know them.. ask them questions, and reask them... I will talk on phone with them, see how I feel about them then.. and maybe meet them right away or another time...

But it really all depends on how well you 'click' with that person...

JerzeyKittee's photo
Fri 11/02/07 05:27 PM
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Johnny Depp lol

thats one of them

JerzeyKittee's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:23 PM
Love Bon Jovi...

have since the 80s...

Are they considered hard rock tho? i didn't think so lol... heavy for me is like ... Metallica lol

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 07:01 PM
Just 3? lol

um...

Heroes

Ghost Whisperer

Moonlight

JerzeyKittee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:52 PM
thats creepy.. some people take halloween to mean that you can scare kids.. in that way... and its not funny.. I would have done the same thing... What would they have done if they had scared you and you fell or something.. its not funny..