Community > Posts By > Unique2468

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:58 AM

lol if you want more sanity ill share her but you cant have her lol

Yay! I'm going to buy her a little pingpong ball with a feather on it and a ball of yarn....And a bottle of frebreeze if she's still learning to use the liter box.

she'd love you forever seriously! she loves to play. she takes after her mom(meaning me lol). as fiesty as can be :)

she uses the liter box when we have to bring her indoors when we go out of town but until i move out shes an outdoor kitty :)

That makes me want to break out the lazer pointer, and see how far she can get up a wall. I love making them run in a circle till they get dizzy. So does her mom like the outdoors as well? or does is she the indoor type?

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:53 AM

Hello to All

Sup man, how are you.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:41 AM

lol if you want more sanity ill share her but you cant have her lol

Yay! I'm going to buy her a little pingpong ball with a feather on it and a ball of yarn....And a bottle of frebreeze if she's still learning to use the liter box.

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:09 AM

oh im not rushing them to respond. i was just wondering if thats happened before stuff like that.

Can i have the kitten in your pic's? He's cute!

noo no no you cant have my baby. maddie is my sanity :)

I need sanity more. Trust me!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:07 AM

I can understand the internet thing, I did it and ended up going back to verizon, even though they are expensive as hell.

I am goodflowers

{{Unique2468}} Hi doll, LTNS, how have you beenflowers

Fairly good. I switched internet company's, and i'm already hating my new one. Infact, i'm begaining to understand the need for people like the unibomber. Unfortunantly, i don't look good in hoodies.....

How are you sweetie?

Yea, i am going through AT&T and there just idiotic.

I'm glad your doing good. I was just thinking it was funny that you prefer to be on top and i prefer to be on bottom...

In refrence to replying with quotes..

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:03 AM

{{Unique2468}} Hi doll, LTNS, how have you beenflowers

Fairly good. I switched internet company's, and i'm already hating my new one. Infact, i'm begaining to understand the need for people like the unibomber. Unfortunantly, i don't look good in hoodies.....

How are you sweetie?

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:02 AM

oh im not rushing them to respond. i was just wondering if thats happened before stuff like that.

Can i have the kitten in your pic's? He's cute!

Unique2468's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:59 AM

question.

after you email your matches if they don't write back then what?

just curious.

some just won't reply.

Then you message me. I'm the alt this month!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:09 PM
i'm bored

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:55 PM

<-- is too lazy to type everyone's name

(((((((EVERYONE))))))) flowers waving drinks

Drinking while waving with flowers is dangerious ash!

i drank AFTER i waved and gave people flowers. :thumbsup: bigsmile

Sweet! now i'm totally going to take advantage of you!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:40 PM

flowers

I'm back from my monthly sabatical! Who missed me!

((unique)) welcome back

hey pretty lady, how goes it?

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:39 PM

<-- is too lazy to type everyone's name

(((((((EVERYONE))))))) flowers waving drinks

Drinking while waving with flowers is dangerious ash!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:33 PM
I'm back from my monthly sabatical! Who missed me!

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/29/08 12:35 AM

You look nice with your natural color :smile:

Thank you! I try :)

Unique2468's photo
Tue 07/29/08 12:23 AM

I've had a friend tell me I'm too independent. Another actually told me to try not to sound smart.

As to the girls that got the guys, they were all tall. And seemed to have washed out personalities that didn't stand out to much.

ehh, i always prefered short girls who where really smart. Independent is ok. I like clingy though personally!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/28/08 11:33 PM
The darker hair color. It suits your eyes.

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:45 PM
Hi Sharon. Looks like we are the only ones left. Onto the survival round!

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:35 PM
pitchfork

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:34 PM

Get used to it, it only gets worse as you get older. If you can't handle life now, what you gonna do when you get older and it really sucks?

That's a bs statement, life is what you make it...if your life sucks it is because you made it that way...

Nope, unforseen occurrences befall all of us, and when you get older your body falls apart and then you die. No amount of positiveness will change those things.

Actually, negative thinking effects your health. Read up on it. Posative thinking has physiological effects or however it's spelled.

And seriously, Bill Gates, and Michael Jordan both got really down on life when they where in highschool. Do you really think that life could ever reach the previous level of suckiness for them?

Unique2468's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:26 PM

Games huh? Well damn, guess I'll be one of those little old ladies with only her cats as her only company if 'games' is all thats in a man's mind. What, no one gives a rat's ass about respect, honesty, and honor anymore. call me old fastion, but I want nothing to do with guys that are going to lead me on and play me.

It sounds like the guy was honorable, honest and respectful. He was just a decided not to go out with you anymore. I guess he could be considered a coward if you knew he made his choice before you asked him, but with the two emails it sounds like he made his choice after the 2nd email.